• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Holy crap. Had the helicopter been damaged previously? O.o
I don't think so. Watching the film, there was no one shooting at it or anything. If you pay attention, T.Hawk 1 hits it once, numero dos hit's it twice. I must've clipped the wing, and made it bounce into the body of the chopper.

0DIN, what the hell was that?

Don't answer that. Epic is what that was.
/bows

A thank you, sir.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
i am DONE with my paper and exams for the week

you guys better be on later today

especially you odin, ima twinahawk with you
That's a smoove move!

PS: I'll be online later today. Either the late afternoon or after dinner. (Not sure yet.)

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
i am DONE with my paper and exams for the week

you guys better be on later today

especially you odin, ima twinahawk with you
That's a smoove move!

PS: I'll be online later today. Either the late afternoon or after dinner. (Not sure yet.)
I will try. I don't work until 3pm my time, but the wife is home today.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
sorry about your dog thunder =(
:( You have my sympathies, sir. I know it's not easy. I've been there myself. If you need to talk, just ask.

I won't be on today, gents. If you see me on, it's for Netflix only, I assure. Today is my one year anniversary with the wife. Wife>Team SWF.

J/K. I'll be on at some point over the next few days. I'll catch you fine lads then.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
woohoo congrats odin!

and how do you knife only its sooo hard, i did it all day yesterday and my best was only 13-2

and my kdr dropped .1 lol

p.s. how do you knife only in jungle :mad:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
woohoo congrats odin!

and how do you knife only its sooo hard, i did it all day yesterday and my best was only 13-2

Very carefully imo.

It's really just about stealth. Some people think it's about speed, I had more success with being a sneaky beaver. I ended up making a knife only account and had quite a few days played collectively, so my opinion should hold water, but your best bet is to be cautious. I've had the most success on maps such as Jungle or Wasteland by controlling chokepoints. If you can get behind their team while they're in another engagement, you can slice them from behind.

On maps that cater to aggresive play such as Summit or Skidrow, you can break out the all out rush class and have some great success. Best advice is to just avoid open areas and take the long way around to surprise the other team.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
So, I turned on my game yesterday to realize that my win streak ended at 485. Not by me, mind you, but apparently, my brother (who sucks) went on my account sometime when I was at the gym this week, and lost... Multiple times. This angers me. Actually, no it doesn't. But it really is kind of a lame way for it to end though.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
So, I turned on my game yesterday to realize that my win streak ended at 485. Not by me, mind you, but apparently, my brother (who sucks) went on my account sometime when I was at the gym this week, and lost... Multiple times. This angers me. Actually, no it doesn't. But it really is kind of a lame way for it to end though.
I can send you a gun in the mail if you want.
lol jk

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
lolz, that won't be necessary.

I don't play this game very much anyways anymore, so it's not that big of a deal. And really, I can pretty easily get a win streak of around 500 again if I put the effort into it. I probably could do it over the course of a month also, if I played a lot of Sabotage. A LOT of Sabotage. I doubt I will.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I played zombies today

God it was so lol on kino when a random goes in the teleporter, everybody packapunches both their weapons and the guy puts in his Tay gun, but we all teleport back before he got his weapon back

I lol'd so hard and then he ragequit

Grandeza

Smash Master
I have lots of respect for knifers in Black Ops. I have lots of hate for commando knifers in MW2. I have similar, but not as much, hate for ninja knifers in MW2. The lunges in that game is crazy.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
sorry about your dog thunder =(
Thanks. I was like "how'd you know?" but then I remembered you had an aib account........

:( You have my sympathies, sir. I know it's not easy. I've been there myself. If you need to talk, just ask.
Thanks to you as well kind sir.

Still don't have my xbox back........really wanna work on getting epic kills for montage........ D:

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
woohoo congrats odin!

Rule #1 of knifing; Don't care about your k/d. You'll have good games, and you'll have terrible games. :<

Truth be told I HATE Jungle. And Array, but the Satellite Dish is my place of choice (FUN FACT! If you place a jammer in the center walkway (the circle catwalk with the crates), the jamming area is the whole building). I tend to swarm the sides for Jungle, preferring the bridges. There's more cover there, compared to the rest of the map. The 'village' side has too many open sight lines. Don't get me started on the valley beneath Pride Rock. It's a death trap.

Very carefully imo.

It's really just about stealth. Some people think it's about speed, I had more success with being a sneaky beaver. I ended up making a knife only account and had quite a few days played collectively, so my opinion should hold water, but your best bet is to be cautious. I've had the most success on maps such as Jungle or Wasteland by controlling chokepoints. If you can get behind their team while they're in another engagement, you can slice them from behind.

On maps that cater to aggresive play such as Summit or Skidrow, you can break out the all out rush class and have some great success. Best advice is to just avoid open areas and take the long way around to surprise the other team.
MAD has it spot on. IMHO, you're doin' it right. ;)

Also in my opinion, Speed vs. Stealth is VERY situational as towards the map you're on. I generally prefer Stealth over Speed, but lately I've done speed (at least Marathon. SnD is either Marathon+LW, Ghost+Marathon, or Ghost+Ninja). SnD doesn't need scavenger as much, but it's helpful.

Seriously.
I do better ballistic knifing than with normal guns on search. Nobody expects you.
<3

I have lots of respect for knifers in Black Ops. I have lots of hate for commando knifers in MW2. I have similar, but not as much, hate for ninja knifers in MW2. The lunges in that game is crazy.
Yeah. I prefer Ninja over Commando. I'd rather be silent. The only thing MW2 had over BLops for knifers is being able to run Marathon AND Ninja together.

Commando was so funny.

The extra distance you got was the length of a person lying prone on the ground.
Commando broke that game. I felt dirty using it when I played. :<

Thanks. I was like "how'd you know?" but then I remembered you had an aib account........

Thanks to you as well kind sir.

Still don't have my xbox back........really wanna work on getting epic kills for montage........ D:
Dualtage? O-:

Or anyone wanna do some -Tage-y stuff? :)

MAN I wish I had a PVR. :<

S

smash brawl player 99021

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
y u no commando on that guide?
You know, honestly, F8AL, you really should make a multipurpose COD thread.
Starting fresh would be nice anyways.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
No it's the 3rd of May.

You gotta remember that America switches the days/months around.

For what reason I will never know.
Wait, we goofed up the date system too? Dammit.

Anyways, I have Gold until the end of July right now. I'll decided if I want to keep it going then because I start college at the end of August I think.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
y u no commando on that guide?
You know, honestly, F8AL, you really should make a multipurpose COD thread.
Starting fresh would be nice anyways.
No.

I'd probably rewrite it anyway. Commando just feels dirty to me.

EDIT:

New map pack confirmed. Timed exclusive for Xbox

http://majornelson.com/2011/04/11/call-of-duty-black-ops-escalation-game-add-on/
Nice.

Additional sources:

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/04/11/call-of-duty-black-ops-escalation-dlc-xbox-release-date/

http://kotaku.com/#!5790834/the-escalation-of-call-of-duty-black-ops-confirmed

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I searched for call of duty 4 and it says there were no results. Unless you mean the MW2 thread but I thought that was for MW2 only.

Top Bottom