• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
You say the sweetest things. And yes, Delta does very well at Black Ops. Seeing as how you can't **** the willing, since his victims voluntarily enter a game with him in the lobby.

/inappropriate post?
I know. :)

And nah bro, it's cool.

I love Team SWF, we're too good.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Oh, you guys. <3

I still think the people who get those amazing knife/Tomahawk feeds are much better than I am. I'm just good at putting up Spy Planes and shooting down stuff most of the time.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I've gotten all the challenges done for the skorpion, he 74, and the MPL and I'm currently working on the Spectre and so far MPL is my favorite

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I can't stand it either.

So after work tomorrow, I'm gonna be on. Will I catch any of you fine gents then? 4pmish central. Probably closer to 430.
I probably will. HYPE.

I've gotten all the challenges done for the skorpion, he 74, and the MPL and I'm currently working on the Spectre and so far MPL is my favorite
Respect, brother.

Hopefully I can get my xbox back tomorrow.

*goes to bed to get up for school w/o trouble*
I already told you that I can send you a gun in the mail if you want. lol jk

I love the Skorpion. <3

Rapid fire/extended mags+grip is so good.
Using the Skorpion like a boss! :cool:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
The HS10s are pretty bad in general, though. At least, compared to the other shotguns. I've never seen them **** as hard as I've seen an Olympia/Stakeout/SPAS ****.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Dual Rangers were SO GOOD. I always lol'd when I saw other people using them and saw them waste all 4 shots at once. Using one at a time, one side a time was SO amazing because you could never be caught without a bullet. Rangers. <3

Of course, the Spas was always Ol' Reliable.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Dual Rangers were SO GOOD. I always lol'd when I saw other people using them and saw them waste all 4 shots at once. Using one at a time, one side a time was SO amazing because you could never be caught without a bullet. Rangers. <3

Of course, the Spas was always Ol' Reliable.
It took me a while to get used to the cadence of Rangers; RT RT reload LT LT FRAK I'M DEAD!

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
model 1887
:glare:

The only thing I liked about akimbo 13371887's was how you chambered the next round.

Ranger's were a challenge to use since you had:

A) reduced range compared to the other shotguns (but still crazy. Just not Amy Winehouse crazy)
B) 4 shots at MOST.

In case you guys haven't been able to tell, I like a challenge shooting myself in the foot for CoD games.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Yup, and I don't have to wait for Escalation for a month either if I end up getting it. (and if I can't play with any of you, then I can always ask one of my friends who has been dying to play with me for months)

Which reminds me, Escalation is confirmed?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
So I might actually get this for teh 360 for real this time. I have a friend willing to sell me his BO for 30 buckis

Yup, and I don't have to wait for Escalation for a month either if I end up getting it. (and if I can't play with any of you, then I can always ask one of my friends who has been dying to play with me for months)

Which reminds me, Escalation is confirmed?
No, not yet. It's probably legit tho.

PS: Good games today BKpro, Master Xanthan, Pluvia and Serin.

50 win streak atm! w00t w00t!

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I like the MP5K 100 times better than the 74u. Probably because I've used the MP5K extensively with all my prestiging.
thisssssssss. MP5K is my weapon, love that thing <3

Nothing will ever be as good as dual Rangers.
I know it's already been said, but pre-patch model '87s

Or a more accurate term, Godsticks.

Coolio. There's a lot more of us on 360. Shouldn't be hard to find someone to play with.
You need to put "It's not Lupis" on this pic :awesome:

So I brought down a Cobra with nothing but two tomahawks.

Discuss.
Did you get multi hits with each tomahawk, or did it go down with only 1 hit from each tomahawk?

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Did you get multi hits with each tomahawk, or did it go down with only 1 hit from each tomahawk?
Hmmmm... I *THINK* it was only two hits (one for each T.Hawk). I'll have to go back and watch the video.

Still, I felt pretty awesome afterwards. The party I was playing with called bull****, but the one guy I regularly play with (sans Team SWF, of course) said, "No, that sounds about right. You would do that."

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Top Bottom