• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I got the sentry gun kill easy. All you need to do is set the Sentry Gun as one of your killstreaks. Play in free for all, get the sentry gun killstreak, call in the crate, hide and let an enemy take it. Then knife the sentry gun when the enemy brings it out(also put on hacker so it will be easier to see it in case you die).

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I'd love to see a system that works with both. Have some camo's available that you can buy instantly, have others unlock after certain criteria is met. :shrug:

I'm not getting on board the MW3 hype train until I actually see stuff for it.

BLUE TIGER OR GTFO.
Yea I didn't like how there wasn't anything to work towards in the challenges.

Eww red tiger da bess.

Either way, they both give you tiger blood.

Player-1

Smash Legend
So I'm getting really close to over 9000 tomahawks, but I've been only been playing search lately so it's going to be a while still

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Barely missed a Dive-a-hawk final killcam today. It was on Grid, and there was a guy camping a corner, so I dived to the side and threw it at him, and it bounced off the wall next to him and barely missed. I still got the final kill, but it was with my pistol instead. ;_;

In other news, I have decided that the AUG is GODLIKE. So amazing. <3

The M60 is also an amazingly manly and orgasmic weapon.

The SPAS is inconsistent as hell and I hate it.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Eh, I find the AUG to be average to mediocre when compared to other weapons I've used like the Galil (I prefer it unsilenced) and the FAMAS.

I agree with the SPAS being inconsistent as ****. I like using it because it's the one weapon that's unaffected by a silencer. Though I hate it for games like Nazi Zombies. That's why I prefer to buy teh Stakeout off the walls instead

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
The AUG and the Famas are pretty much the same weapon. The Galil is 40-30 while the AUG is 35-25, meaning that they both kill in the same amount of shots at the same range, essentially. Except the AUG shoots a lot faster.

Either way, the AUG is now one of my favorite weapons.

Player-1

Smash Legend
i got a diving tomahawk game winning kill cam because i followed this guy across the whole map until he finally stopped and stood still then i did it :3

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I don't play as often because I've started to get bored of this game and I'm playing other games atm

If anybody REALLY wants me to play, just hit me up with an invite if I'm on or a VM and I'll get on it a bit or something

Fletch

Smash Master
The AUG and the Famas are pretty much the same weapon. The Galil is 40-30 while the AUG is 35-25, meaning that they both kill in the same amount of shots at the same range, essentially. Except the AUG shoots a lot faster.

Either way, the AUG is now one of my favorite weapons.
I agree with this, the FAMAS outclasses every other gun for this reason by quite a bit in my opinion. Not saying the other guns are useless, but not much reason to use the other ones when a superior, easy weapon is available.

I still play a bit, but only zombies for the most part. I find multiplayer to be very boring. That said, I've become elitist about who I play zombies with, I don't like playing with people that don't consistently reach 30s at least.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
The AUG's only difference when compared to the Famas is the kick.
Same fire rate and same damage and same clip size and same reload speed, iirc

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
The AUG's only difference when compared to the Famas is the kick.
Same fire rate and same damage and same clip size and same reload speed, iirc
Yep!

Aug always felt like a more upward recoil while famas seemed like a jittery recoil. Used to love Aug but not so much anymore.
I love the AUG for that reason. Upward recoil is VERY easy to control. The FAMAS has always been really inconsistent with kick for me, so I don't like it very much.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Team SWF is so good that we make 15th prestigers rage quit and the other team gets really bad scores. I was ****** with the death machine today lmao.

Good games today Delta-cod and ODIN! :)

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Team SWF is so good that we make 15th prestigers rage quit and the other team gets really bad scores. I was ****** with the death machine today lmao.

Good games today Delta-cod and ODIN! :)
......need.......to get............my xbox.......back from parents...........so that I don't miss amazing stuff like this

;-;

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
......need.......to get............my xbox.......back from parents...........so that I don't miss amazing stuff like this

;-;
Yes. Yes you do.

I went on a 14 kill streak with my death machine. (And got the game winning kill cam with it.) :awesome:

I also got really lucky with my care packages. Got dogs, a blackbird, a chopper gunner and a gunship today. :cool:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Yes. Yes you do.

I went on a 14 kill streak with my death machine. (And got the game winning kill cam with it.) :awesome:

I also got really lucky with my care packages. Got dogs, a blackbird, a chopper gunner and a gunship today. :cool:
How 'bout that Gunship I stole? :awesome:

I also managed to get a Dive-a-hawk final killcam today. Firing Range, saw a guy around a wall on radar, so I dove around it and hit him with it as I got shot. It was awesome.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
i bet you stole those dogs from someone elses care package too :mad:
...maybe...:awesome: (It's not my fault the guy threw the care package marker and ran off! I bet he was mad salty when he say the dog icon on top of his crate. :bee:)

How 'bout that Gunship I stole? :awesome:

I also managed to get a Dive-a-hawk final killcam today. Firing Range, saw a guy around a wall on radar, so I dove around it and hit him with it as I got shot. It was awesome.
hahahahah the enemy was mad salty after that. Wish you had hacker pro on to steal then rig the crate. :cool:

I saw that, I came.

Those games today were amazing. I don't think they enemy team got above a score of 4000. I think they were under 2700 most of the time.

Two words...

EAT. DOOKIE.

:awesome:
Dude, we're just too good! You were stabbing so many scrubs yesterday. :)

you guys always play without me =(
Well, get online more often then.

Fixed for accuracy. ;)

EDIT: Also, WTF is up with the site? New look? >.>
There is a new look? I always use the "smash blue" skin. (The only thing I notice is that they moved around some rooms and stuff.)

And here is an image of the next Black Ops map pack "Escalation". (Releases 5/3/11 - May 3rd, 2011)

(RUMOR!!! NOT OFFICIAL YET!!!)

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
No it's the 3rd of May.

You gotta remember that America switches the days/months around.

For what reason I will never know.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
You can expect the same pricing and content as the 'First Strike' map pack.

4 brand new multi-player maps and 1 new zombie map for 1200 MSP or $15 in non-space/real people money.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
And if it's true then that means YET AGAIN I gotta wait another month before getting my hands on that new zombies map

That's it I'm getting MW3 for the Xbox next time because waiting an entire month for map packs I want is really gay

Top Bottom