• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Lobos

Smash Master
I only had mw2 and BO on the ps3.....all other cod games Ive played were on the PC

Mouse/Keyboard > controllers when it comes to FPS

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I think the Yoshi boards abused the word filter so hard that it was taken off.

A page took SEVERAL MINUTES to load. :awesome:

I wish my connection was better lately. I want to do well again! :c

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I love the censor we have in place now.

I'll be online this afternoon.
Should be home in an hourish.

I think the Yoshi boards abused the word filter so hard that it was taken off.

A page took SEVERAL MINUTES to load. :awesome:

I wish my connection was better lately. I want to do well again! :c
Come play with us! Or show me AC: Bromigohood multiplayer

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I almost singlehandedly carried a team and led them to victory by joining midgame with a score of 4100-1900, going 17-0, shooting down multiple helicopters, destroying a SAM Turret, and acquiring a Blackbird. We ended up only losing by about 6 kills. @_@

Fuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mYvtFLgY28

Probably my best video ever. :D

Kind of makes me want to play Black Ops.
Dude what the ****? What drugs are you all on because I swear there's no way in hell I can ever pull off everything you all do I just don't get it. The only weapons I can actually perform well with are all AR or the SPAS consistently and ANYTHING away from that becomes absolute **** for me. I can't quickscope for ****, I might as well be blind if I can't Tomahawk, etc. God damn it how do you all do that amazing ****

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Wow :mad: you've gotten worse since we used to play... that **** sucked. :awesome:

Very nice montage.

EDIT: @Fuelbi :mad:'s been quickscoping on CoD for years so it's natural he'd be that good.

This makes me miss the old CoD 4 days. :(

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I enjoyed it quite a bit. :)

We should play some more BLops. I'll be on for a bit after work I think (should be home in about 2 ish hours).
We do need to play more. :D Tomahawk dualtage!!

Very nice. Pretty sweet editing too.
Thank you, good sir. Jeremy's awesome.

Dude what the ****? What drugs are you all on because I swear there's no way in hell I can ever pull off everything you all do I just don't get it. The only weapons I can actually perform well with are all AR or the SPAS consistently and ANYTHING away from that becomes absolute **** for me. I can't quickscope for ****, I might as well be blind if I can't Tomahawk, etc. God damn it how do you all do that amazing ****
I'd blame it on the fact that I play on Xbox. :awesome:

Nah, it's actually something you can learn yourself. I first started recording with some really smart people and I knew right from the start what clips were considered good and what clips were bad. A quad feed is something few people even notice in the middle of a game, but it's what people that record focus most on. You probably got some great clips but never noticed. Maybe some 3 feeds with an L96 or a quad feed with a reg gun but you never noticed. Quickscoping's easier with auto-aim off, not gonna lie. If you ever get Black Ops for the Xbox, maybe I can show you a thing or two.

Wow :mad: you've gotten worse since we used to play... that **** sucked. :awesome:

Very nice montage.

EDIT: @Fuelbi :mad:'s been quickscoping on CoD for years so it's natural he'd be that good.

This makes me miss the old CoD 4 days. :(
Says that guy that doesn't play Call of Duty. :mad:

2007-2008 <3

The CoD4 golden age.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well, when MW3 comes out, I'll get it for the Xbox maybe :/

And damn it man, that video just made me want to stop my hiatus and start playing again

And I swear to God the only thing I've ever done worthwhile that makes you go wtf did he do right there was a random no scope across the map in Favela, which was completely on accident because I was just firing Barett shots in order to expose myself more on the map to get people to come to my camping spot, which I was only in because I just felt like ****ting around that day.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I've just never been that interested at all in BO so once that came out I got left in the dust. :(

Things will change when MW3 comes around though.
Yeah, I think you were the only regular here that didn't get Blops. :(

Looking forward to playing MW3 with ya! :bee:

so i got all cod4 challenges done just now =o
Cool, I'm only missing a few. I got all of mine legit.

And I rigged an enemy care package today and got a triple kill with it. :awesome:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
The Hidden Masters used to be good...back in the Halo 3 days. I unsubbed from them a while ago. Was not impressed with their Reach and Blops hiding videos.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Didn't some people from here decide to hide in some games a while back?

And I'm not talking about when we tried to hide and delta would just be killing the whole enemy team continuously :awesome:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Yeah, I talked about doing this a long time ago with like, Cold Blooded and silenced weapons playing dead in some corner. Would've been so fun.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Didn't some people from here decide to hide in some games a while back?

And I'm not talking about when we tried to hide and delta would just be killing the whole enemy team continuously :awesome:
Yeah, I talked about doing this a long time ago with like, Cold Blooded and silenced weapons playing dead in some corner. Would've been so fun.
There's still time, gentlemen. :troll:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Heh, I just realized I'm not as half bad at quickscoping as I thought I was. Got a couple of really nice no scopes and I got collateral after some guy ran right in front of me while I quiscoped this other guy from a fair distance away

If only Activision or Treyarch weren't cheap enough to make dedicated servers, I'd be getting twice as many kills too

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Don't remind me.

Besides, as I see it now - Why prestige and work for what i already had, when I can remain as I am and work for what I haven't tried yet?

In time I'll have everything unlocked, and then at that point, I might consider it. But the pro requirements are a pain.

Grandeza

Smash Master
I liked the MW2 system of earning camo and attachments. it made me feel good when I got my extended Mags on my intervention. And I know I'll be very happy if/when I get Fall camo on my intervention. There's nothing in this game that makes me feel like that since it's all done through purchasing so i feel like Gold camo is my best bet. Although by the time I get anywhere near it, MW3 will probably be out =\

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I liked the MW2 system of earning camo and attachments. it made me feel good when I got my extended Mags on my intervention. And I know I'll be very happy if/when I get Fall camo on my intervention. There's nothing in this game that makes me feel like that since it's all done through purchasing so i feel like Gold camo is my best bet. Although by the time I get anywhere near it, MW3 will probably be out =\
I'd love to see a system that works with both. Have some camo's available that you can buy instantly, have others unlock after certain criteria is met. :shrug:

I'm not getting on board the MW3 hype train until I actually see stuff for it.

I honestly liked Red Tiger a lot more than Fall camo. The gold camo in this game looks pretty good too IMO.
BLUE TIGER OR GTFO.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Heh, I just realized I'm not as half bad at quickscoping as I thought I was. Got a couple of really nice no scopes and I got collateral after some guy ran right in front of me while I quiscoped this other guy from a fair distance away

If only Activision or Treyarch weren't cheap enough to make dedicated servers, I'd be getting twice as many kills too
But that would cut into their profits and make us happy! They don't want that! ;)

In their minds: P2P (Peer to peer) beats dedicated servers!

I don't blame you. I finally hit 50/4, and I don't think I'm gonna do it again. Too much of a pain to get pro stuff again (I'm looking at you Marathon!:mad::mad::mad::mad:)
And ghost pro. :glare:

I like the new system, I'm too lazy to get X number of kills with X attachment to unlock X attachment. I wish you could buy extra custom class slots/pro perks with your CoD points. (i.e. 50,000 CoD points.)

I'd love to see a system that works with both. Have some camo's available that you can buy instantly, have others unlock after certain criteria is met. :shrug:

I'm not getting on board the MW3 hype train until I actually see stuff for it.

BLUE TIGER OR GTFO.
^This. Blue tiger camo is the best.

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vamQVRn_B7A (Got this yesterday.)

Top Bottom