• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
My K/D is significantly higher when I play by myself (MORE KILLS FOR ME!!! =D), but my W/L risks taking a hit. So until I actually lose a game, I doubt I'll play by myself, unless I'm on my alternate account.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I might be consistent, but I don't get stuff like triples and quads very often, if at all. I did get two triples with the AK-47 earlier today, that was pretty cool.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
:cool:
Lol, yeah, and he's not laughably bad. It's really the only MP game he can get into
Lucky. The most my dad will ever play with me is Bomberman 64 which I don't even own anymore. And he's laughably bad at any other game that's not this. He can't even do a song on Guitar Hero 3 at beginner level without losing in the first 5% :/

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Played the worst team today in TDM.

7500-600

:bee: (It's on my file share called "Combat training bots?")

And I got a new headset today. :)

Matt07

Smash Master
Played the worst team today in TDM.

7500-600

:bee: (It's on my file share called "Combat training bots?")

And I got a new headset today. :)
Lmao wow. I've had HQ matches where we lost 0-250. And another time on MW2, we were up 195-0 on HQ, and we still lost (WTF.)

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I tried out the PSG1 with an Acog sight and its actually not bad. Its nice not having to hold your breath every time you wanna take a shot. Though it does make long range shots more difficult but then again medium range improves.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Wow, in this game, my best is 7500-800(which was today lol). In MW2, my best was 7500-100 though. Good stuff.
How is that even possible!?!?!?1? (7500-100)

And I remember once when I was playing as a guest at a friend's house, we won Domination on Firing Range 200-0. :p

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Played against a whole team of ghost users. Called in a UAV and no red dots appeared...:mad:

Someone on my team got a blackbird and they still camped in their corners like nothing happened. =/

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Ok, all is forgiven. Goooooood, release your angaaaaaaaaah. Feel the hate flooooooowing through you.
:Looks at sig

I-GORE!

I think I haven't played in about a week or so. But I also don't want my recent game clips deleted, as I haven't been able to add them to my file share. :urg:

Sounds like I haven't missed anything though.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
:Looks at sig

I-GORE!

I think I haven't played in about a week or so. But I also don't want my recent game clips deleted, as I haven't been able to add them to my file share. :urg:

Sounds like I haven't missed anything though.
iirc you can't access them a week after they happened anyway. That's what happened to me after a week of not playing at least :(

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Where was the spawnahawk at?
Villa, hit some guy at C spawn.

GOT MY FIRST "spawnahawk"(that's what y'all call it right?) ON GRID TODAY. yay <3
That is, and cheers! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3e7MQ_IwhY&feature=feedu

New goal for me: Get a diveahawk from the top of lion king hill.
Yea, just found this too (referring to #6): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUlFlSzxIRc&feature=feedu

We gotta 1up these guys with a Team SWF spawnahawk extermination.
Hot_Arms, didn't you say you wanted us to face your brother's clan one day?

Hey F8AL, wanna play some Team Fortress 2 or Black Ops?
I wish my computer could run TF2 well. D: I love the game, and I can't play it.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
haha yes f8al, they all get on to play in the afternoon so it shouldnt be hard to set it up

though im not sure what kind of format theyd want, they mostly play S&D (90% of the time), domination, and demolition (they never play deathmatch) so ill ask

so my brothers GT is MrSpeedyTurtle

recently 3 of his friends changed theirs to

MrBeastlyTurtle
MrGreedyTurtle
MrCreepyTurtle

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I hate it when people change their GTs to something similar. There's a reason why the clan feature is implemented into many of todays games.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I hate it when people change their GTs to something similar. There's a reason why the clan feature is implemented into many of todays games.
As do I. On a GB team I was asked to join, they told me to make a new acc so I could have a similar name to the,. I laughed and left immediately.

WaffleBlaster

Smash Journeyman
I wish my computer could run TF2 well. D: I love the game, and I can't play it.
That's to bad man, it's such a great game. When I first got my laptop it ran HL:2/Portal/TF2/Halo 2 perfectly, then for like a random 4 month stretch they wouldn't even run. And then suddenly, about 2-3 days ago I was going to show my Dad how horribly they where running and they started running perfectly :glare:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I changed my GT to TiptupTurtle20 because I was playing banjo kazooie at the time, and I love turtles, of course. I was going to make it AkimboTurtles, but I decided not to. Kind of wanna change it again to something starfox-ish.

More on topic, I'm starting to like the Galil again. It's easy to fully auto people with it and it's got good iron sights. Galil + Dual mags = hot.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I've used the galil pretty much since I got the game but I've transitioned into ak47 lately just for a change. The galil iron sights are sex, I like the sights alot better than the ak47 (though 47 isn't bad at all). I use extended mags and the galil has 5 more bullets than the 47 (I think) but the 47 reloads alot faster so I'm gonna keep trying it out

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I changed my GT to TiptupTurtle20 because I was playing banjo kazooie at the time, and I love turtles, of course. I was going to make it AkimboTurtles, but I decided not to. Kind of wanna change it again to something starfox-ish.

More on topic, I'm starting to like the Galil again. It's easy to fully auto people with it and it's got good iron sights. Galil + Dual mags = hot.
I used to use the Galil a lot during my first 50 levels but then I switched to the AK47. Haven't looked back. Your new GT should be: DOABARRELROLLFOX :bee:

I've used the galil pretty much since I got the game but I've transitioned into ak47 lately just for a change. The galil iron sights are sex, I like the sights alot better than the ak47 (though 47 isn't bad at all). I use extended mags and the galil has 5 more bullets than the 47 (I think) but the 47 reloads alot faster so I'm gonna keep trying it out
The AK47 doesn't need sleight of hand IMO, dual mags is awesome on it! Try it out!

Matt07

Smash Master
Haha, that looks like me on MW2. My friend went 2-200 on Demolition in Nuketown xD. At least he diffuses the bomb, and isn't trying to play Team Deathmatch?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Got trapped today in that spawn area on Hanoi. (The one with the benches near the bus area.)

I wish you could walk through teammates...:urg:

Top Bottom