• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
F8AL ****ing camps
If I played against him I'd rage quit. <3 :DDD
O D I N is good at what he does, but as stated earlier, solo, doing what he does is inconsistent in even the hands of an amazing player.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
F8AL ****ing camps
If I played against him I'd rage quit. <3 :DDD
O D I N is good at what he does, but as stated earlier, solo, doing what he does is inconsistent in even the hands of an amazing player.
I'm more of a "defend this area" type of guy! No one seems to complain when I get constant spy plans and counter spy planes! (And whatever third kill streak I'm using at the time.)

Truer words have never been said.

Not that I consider myself an amazing player. I just do amazing things. ;) Bit of a difference in my book.

But having team support makes all the difference in a game.
I'd be worried if I ever faced ODIN, knowing that a psychopath is running around the map with a knife waiting to stab you in your back/face is terrifying. <3

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
sorry i wasnt on yesterday, fell victim to a long nap after a long day

anyone trying to play today?

also has anyone seen grizz's black ops tutorials on the maps? theyre really good and shows where the exact tomahawk spots are, this one is really good for example

http://www.youtube.com/user/zzirGrizz#p/u/13/TWuO-JEeIm0
lol I've been trying to get the ballistic knife shots for a while before this, but was trying from in the corner of Dom C to Dom A. Gonna try where he shot it, looks way easier and faster.

Dior

Smash Cadet
Blacks Ops Zombies addition is the greatest part of this game. I have reached level 49, what is everyone elses highest level?

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Pretty sure everyone here has prestiged at least once.

So the question isn't "what's the highest level you've gotten to". It's, "What Prestige have you gotten to".

Not Halo 3's ranking system

EDIT: Upon reading that again (as I'm half asleep), it appears you may be talking about zombies.

I'll let the zombie vets handle that one, but I think I've seen the high 30's from some of them.

Fletch

Smash Master
I can get to 40 pretty regularly on Kino, don't play the other ones. It starts to get pretty damn tedious there unfortunately. I use doubles to get that, I'd love if I could find 1 or 2 of you to play with me so we could do the powerup glitch at the start.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I'm more of a "defend this area" type of guy! No one seems to complain when I get constant spy plans and counter spy planes! (And whatever third kill streak I'm using at the time.)
I completely missed this post... so now I will respond.
I have nothing better to do than think all day, and I thought to myself how you guys play. I even considered how I would react if I played you guys.
Thunder camps in high traffic areas. He doesn't camp in corners, but rather, he controls the map in a certain way that can either turn the tide of a game, or sometimes he gets buttsecksed.
I would probably die to THUNDAH 2-3 times and then try to flank if he became a problem. I wouldn't really rage or anything, but I would accept it as a reality that thunder has viable map control skills.
Xanthan plays how everyone else is playing, seemingly, because he just goes with the flow. He kinda makes any team more consistent.
Honestly, the Xanthan is a player with a pattern, and I think I'd be able to handle him okay in a match.
Mad has a beastmode switch that he tends to activate on command.
He'd pretty much destroy me on blackops from sheer experience more than anyone else.
Badger... eh, I have only played with him like twice ._.
O D I N is like Xanthan, but he has a much greater capacity to play off of his teammates. He does exponentially better every game in relation to his teammates, because his knifeahawk needs team support to work.
I'd prolly rage if I played against him and a good team (he'd be the only one I'd rage against).
Deltacod is the best player on the boards. Nobody can match his consistency even with the ****tiest weapons (cept' maybe mad and dat uzi <3). I mean, he FIVE MAN CLUTCHED WITH A PISTOL DAMMIT.
I don't think I'd rage against delta. I think I'd camp in hopes of getting a few kills against other players while delta ***** my team with his turrets.
Who else...
Oh
F8AL
I played you on COD4 and you had like 3 kills per match. Every time I was killed by you, you were in a corner, aiming down your sights for hours. I raged SO ****ING HARD the two times you killed me. When you're on my team, yaaay, but if you're on the other team, you the exact kind of player that makes me hit my children.
Sometimes you go 20-0 and sometimes you go 0-0 in a game where everyone else has 80 bajillion kills.
On top of that, I was raging pretty hard that you wouldn't send me a party invite. Neither you nor Xanthan would.
Regardless, I was the only positive player on my team for 5 games in a row. After the first two games, I pulled a K/D of 3+ every match even though rockstar had complete control of our entire spawn and Xanthan was camping just like you.

ALSO, I put up a 10 man killfeed on my fileshare before I sold the game, for anyone who wants to see it.
Somebody needs to upload it.
O D I N?

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Deltacod is the best player on the boards. Nobody can match his consistency even with the ****tiest weapons (cept' maybe mad and dat uzi <3). I mean, he FIVE MAN CLUTCHED WITH A PISTOL DAMMIT.
I don't think I'd rage against delta. I think I'd camp in hopes of getting a few kills against other players while delta ***** my team with his turrets.
GO DELTA GO DELTA GO! GO DELTA GO DELTA GO!

Good times... good times...

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I completely missed this post... so now I will respond.
I have nothing better to do than think all day, and I thought to myself how you guys play. I even considered how I would react if I played you guys.
Thunder camps in high traffic areas. He doesn't camp in corners, but rather, he controls the map in a certain way that can either turn the tide of a game, or sometimes he gets buttsecksed.
I would probably die to THUNDAH 2-3 times and then try to flank if he became a problem. I wouldn't really rage or anything, but I would accept it as a reality that thunder has viable map control skills.
Xanthan plays how everyone else is playing, seemingly, because he just goes with the flow. He kinda makes any team more consistent.
Honestly, the Xanthan is a player with a pattern, and I think I'd be able to handle him okay in a match.
Mad has a beastmode switch that he tends to activate on command.
He'd pretty much destroy me on blackops from sheer experience more than anyone else.
Badger... eh, I have only played with him like twice ._.
O D I N is like Xanthan, but he has a much greater capacity to play off of his teammates. He does exponentially better every game in relation to his teammates, because his knifeahawk needs team support to work.
I'd prolly rage if I played against him and a good team (he'd be the only one I'd rage against).
Who else...
Oh
F8AL
I played you on COD4 and you had like 3 kills per match. Every time I was killed by you, you were in a corner, aiming down your sights for hours. I raged SO ****ING HARD the two times you killed me. When you're on my team, yaaay, but if you're on the other team, you the exact kind of player that makes me hit my children.
Sometimes you go 20-0 and sometimes you go 0-0 in a game where everyone else has 80 bajillion kills.
On top of that, I was raging pretty hard that you wouldn't send me a party invite. Neither you nor Xanthan would.
Regardless, I was the only positive player on my team for 5 games in a row. After the first two games, I pulled a K/D of 3+ every match even though rockstar had complete control of our entire spawn and Xanthan was camping just like you.

ALSO, I put up a 10 man killfeed on my fileshare before I sold the game, for anyone who wants to see it.
O D I N?
That wasn't me playing on Friday. It was my brother who logged into my account and started to play with my friends since whenever I log into XBL, I get quite the number of party/game invites. Xanthan and TRG can vouch for me. It was my last day of class on Friday so I was chilling with some friends.

Good post btw, would read again. 10/10

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Too true. I'm more of an aggressive, sneaky type Pokemon. I try to flank quite a bit, but I'm too stubborn to try something else. It's true, I couldn't do well in a team of randoms or FFA.

I don't know how I'd fair in a 1vEnemy team in SnD though. :-/ Hmm....

O D I N?
I could. I'll do it when I get home.

GO DELTA GO DELTA GO! GO DELTA GO DELTA GO!

Good times... good times...
XD Best game of SnD EVER.

You teabagged the bomb
What did the bomb ever do to you?
It murdered his team. Through association anyway.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
That wasn't me playing on Friday. It was my brother who logged into my account and started to play with my friends since whenever I log into XBL, I get quite the number of party/game invites. Xanthan and TRG can vouch for me. It was my last day of class on Friday so I was chilling with some friends.

Good post btw, would read again. 10/10
AAAH.
That makes sense.
I've never seen you be that campy anyways. Usually you're more like Thunder.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
IThunder camps in high traffic areas. He doesn't camp in corners, but rather, he controls the map in a certain way that can either turn the tide of a game, or sometimes he gets buttsecksed.
wut.......I usually try to flank the hell out of the other team .-.

.....most of the time.......

AAAH.
That makes sense.
I've never seen you be that campy anyways. Usually you're more like Thunder.
I'm confused, what's my playstyle again?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I feel so left out ;___;

Why the **** is my friend taking so long to consider my offer for his copy of ****ing Black Ops? I want to play with you all already

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
<3 Wretched

I like to think that I'm a pretty solid player, but I just don't have that Delta consistency. If we have team SWF, **** gets ****ed up though.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
@ :Mad: - Truth.
If I didn't need the money, I would've kept it for those special team SWF occasions.
We'll play MW3 together though.
@ Fuelbi - We've never played teh blackops.
@Thundah - when you play with me, you camp high traffic areas from unusual spots... based on experience, that's what it seems to be.

Top Bottom