• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
wretched is there any way you can hook me up with those snake people, when i play mw2 nowadays i go knife only pretty much so i wanna play with them

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Example of said high traffic areas and unusual spots? (excluding aztec ruins if that is one)
Aztec ruins, the entrance of the lower door on summit, the corner of the house on nuketown.
I can't recall the other places, but perhaps I just see you in places a lot and assume you're controlling the area.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
wretched is there any way you can hook me up with those snake people, when i play mw2 nowadays i go knife only pretty much so i wanna play with them
Yeee.
You haven't added me yet, so add me. Next time you're both on, I'll introduce you guys and we can all snake together.
WretchedXII
Sorry I missed this, btw.
Grandeza, Add me broseph. You play mw2, right?

Grandeza

Smash Master
Yeee.
You haven't added me yet, so add me. Next time you're both on, I'll introduce you guys and we can all snake together.
WretchedXII
Sorry I missed this, btw.
Grandeza, Add me broseph. You play mw2, right?
Yessir. I just got Cod 4 too. I'm alright at MW2 but inconsistent. i'm better at black ops and more consistent.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
F8AL THIS IS WHY WE NEED A CALL OF DUTY SOCIAL THREAD DAMMIT.
Anyways, who is going to buy Escalation? Some of you seem too tired of this game to buy it, but I can definitely see some of you wanting to buy it.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
F8AL THIS IS WHY WE NEED A CALL OF DUTY SOCIAL THREAD DAMMIT.
Anyways, who is going to buy Escalation? Some of you seem too tired of this game to buy it, but I can definitely see some of you wanting to buy it.
Use the social thread or VMs.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
If i didnt enjoy the last one I wouldnt buy the next one, but i loved the last map pack (minus berlin)

and I just acquired a paid research position for the summer so Ill be rolling in $$$

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
If i didnt enjoy the last one I wouldnt buy the next one, but i loved the last map pack (minus berlin and discovery)

and I just acquired a paid research position for the summer so Ill be rolling in $$$
Fixed.

Discovery is not knife friendly. Neither is Berlin, but there's more cover to be had there than Discovery.

shanus

Smash Hero
The only map I liked in the map pack was stadium, because its so SPAS friendly

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So my friend is loaning me his Black Ops while he considers my buy tomorrow

I swear to God if I don't end up playing at least one game with you all I will hurt myself out of how long I've been waiting for this

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'm definitely not getting Escalation. I wasn't satisfied at all with was Ascension offered me.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I heard from an xcal video on YouTube that if you have ghost on and you're capturing a flag in Domination, it doesn't alert the enemy with the usual "We're losing [insert flag here]!"

Is this true? It just shows the flag blinking but I'm sure some people won't notice that.

Fletch

Smash Master
Played multiplayer for the first time in a couple months today. Had some really good games, stayed above 1 KDR the whole time so I was happy. What's with ghost camping now? Every lobby I got into had massive amounts of people just hiding with ghost, even had a couple spy planes I called in where not one red dot showed on radar. I won most of my games, but we ended up getting timed out on a bunch of them, ghost is really annoying.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Played multiplayer for the first time in a couple months today. Had some really good games, stayed above 1 KDR the whole time so I was happy. What's with ghost camping now? Every lobby I got into had massive amounts of people just hiding with ghost, even had a couple spy planes I called in where not one red dot showed on radar. I won most of my games, but we ended up getting timed out on a bunch of them, ghost is really annoying.
That's what a lot of people do online now just to piss you off. I should take off spy planes and kill 'em all when a blackbird is up.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
can someone test what f8al said about ghost and dom
I just tested it.It's true.
Yeah, this doesn't even need testing. Whenever I play Domination, I am ALWAYS listening for the announcements of the flag status, and I always rage when I see a flag get captured because I didn't get an announcement. Ghost is so dumb. >_>

Fletch

Smash Master
Blackbird, Chopper Gunner, Dogs.
Teh ultimate antighostcamper perk setup. (the blackbird part, mainly)
Maybe I'm just not good enough at this game, but its really hard to get high killstreaks like that against campers when they lay prone in corners hard-scoping around every other turn.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Thing is though, Blackbird, Chopper Gunner, Dogs isn't new or fun.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Maybe I'm just not good enough at this game, but its really hard to get high killstreaks like that against campers when they lay prone in corners hard-scoping around every other turn.
If I have a good team, I can pull 5.0 KDs against any set of ******s.
When they die once, Tacspawnraping pretty much shuts down any camping at all.
Speaking of which, you guys should try this setup. If I want a good KD in any particular game, I use this. DO IT IN DEMOLITION

SMG @ Rapid Fire (I prefer the PM63 with rapid fire, because you shouldn't have to kill more than one person)
Tactical Insert
Lightweight
Steady Aim/Sleight of Hand
Marathon

Everything else doesn't matter.
So, start off a game, run the quickest route in relation to the least traffic. Go to an obscure spot and use your tactical insert. Don't put it out in the open.
Die going down with a fight, and then use this.

Any gun @ Silencer
Tactical Insert
Ghost
Sleight of Hand
Ninja (YOU SHOULD NEVER RUN WITH THIS CLASS)

Then violate them heavily in their spawn. Lay your Tactical Insert every time you spawn.
Killstreak wise, I'd go for high stuff, but if you find you're playing a consistent team, run spyplane/counterspyplane/etc..

Thing is though, Blackbird, Chopper Gunner, Dogs isn't new or fun.
QFT

Also, My roommate has Blackops.
I can play it
YEEEEEEEEE

Top Bottom