• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So much ****ing anger it's not even funny

My friend got grounded yesterday and his parents hid his games so he couldn't loan me black ops. I swear to ****ing god something in this world does not want me to play this game on xbox

:phone:

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I think he's making excuses.
Just from experience, sometimes people convince themselves of something without reason, and they will lie to you like crazy to reinforce it.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Maps look nice. And I have a feeling that lighthouse will be involved somehow on the zombie map.

Maybe as a beacon to zombies? It's named Call of the Dead after all.......

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I think he's making excuses.
Just from experience, sometimes people convince themselves of something without reason, and they will lie to you like crazy to reinforce it.
Whatever it is, this is so gay because I was so ready and pumped to play with you guys today :urg:

Grandeza

Smash Master
Maps look nice. And I have a feeling that lighthouse will be involved somehow on the zombie map.

Maybe as a beacon to zombies? It's named Call of the Dead after all.......
Well it may be a random box spot. You can see the blue light coming out of it. Could be just a light I suppose.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Think about it. The lighthouse could be something that calls more zombies to attack or w/e, or maybe it beacons and starts something like a "x" round with a new enemy if there is one (i.e. money round, hellhound round)

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Think about it. The lighthouse could be something that calls more zombies to attack or w/e, or maybe it beacons and starts something like a "x" round with a new enemy if there is one (i.e. money round, hellhound round)
Light house= Best Defense.

Think about it. There's only one way in.

That is of course, if the area is playable.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
AAAH.
That makes sense.
I've never seen you be that campy anyways. Usually you're more like Thunder.

Guys, I happened to see this picture before, and I told myself I would get quads within the next few posts. I told myself I would monitor the thread and not post until the 5555 mark.
I completely forgot.
Today, just now, I saw the picture again and rage furiously encased me, for I had forgotten that I wanted quads. Quads were just what I had needed in life for so long....
LOOK AT MY ****ING POST
I GOT QUADS BY ACCIDENT
CHECK 'EM

Also, F8AL, usually I would post more BlackOps related content in addition to user related content, but I ask gracefully of you that you give me an infraction for a post that you usually wouldn't, for I have none, and I want to adding ones to my collection.
Yours is not rare, unfortunately, but it might become a collectible in the future.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Guys, I happened to see this picture before, and I told myself I would get quads within the next few posts. I told myself I would monitor the thread and not post until the 5555 mark.
I completely forgot.
Today, just now, I saw the picture again and rage furiously encased me, for I had forgotten that I wanted quads. Quads were just what I had needed in life for so long....
LOOK AT MY ****ING POST
I GOT QUADS BY ACCIDENT
CHECK 'EM

Also, F8AL, usually I would post more BlackOps related content in addition to user related content, but I ask gracefully of you that you give me an infraction for a post that you usually wouldn't, for I have none, and I want to adding ones to my collection.
Yours is not rare, unfortunately, but it might become a collectible in the future.
DO NOTHING OF THE SORT F8AL!!! I know what this man tries to do...:glare:

I WILL BE THE SOLE POSSESSOR OF THE F8AL INFRACTION THIS NIGHT!!!

I could care less. :shrug:

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I actually don't really want an infraction.
But guys, I can play again, so get at me. Fuelbi, as soon as you get it we're playing. O D I N, make time for me. F8AL, I need your campy goodness.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I completely forgot.
LOOK AT MY ****ING POST
I GOT QUADS BY ACCIDENT
CHECK 'EM

Riveting tale chap! And no. (I see what you guys are posting in that YLYL thread...)

On a Black Ops related note, I'm sure that there will be another double XP weekend for the game during the 'Escalation' map pack release date. Once I hear word via Twitter or another source, I will update you guys here.

I actually don't really want an infraction.
But guys, I can play again, so get at me. Fuelbi, as soon as you get it we're playing. O D I N, make time for me. F8AL, I need your campy goodness.
K.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
oh i meant where people should position themselves for max **** and no spawn switching

also I tried your class setup with tac insert yesterday and it worked pretty well, the only thing that was annoying was running out of ammo so quickly, since Im used to using scavenger pro on all my classes

also when are people trying to play today, Ill be studying all day but will take a break for CoD

Grandeza

Smash Master
Dats because you're like...
You got me.

Actually I'm 15. But most of my friends are in fact "celebrating".

Blegh minecraft won't work on my computer. This day is D:

okay i should try to put this on topic:

I enjoy sniping in this game. Even though I generally don't do very well with it, it's pretty fun.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
You got me.

Actually I'm 15. But most of my friends are in fact "celebrating".

Blegh minecraft won't work on my computer. This day is D:

okay i should try to put this on topic:

I enjoy sniping in this game. Even though I generally don't do very well with it, it's pretty fun.
:[

I loves Minecraft. My comp barely runs it.

I enjoy knifing and tomahawking. :awesome:

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Got my first diveahawk today. Feels good. :awesome:

Oh and I figured I'd say this here. My family already got another dog (sister wouldn't stop pestering) and my aunt and mom wanted to name him Dookie.......

S

smash brawl player 99021

Got my first diveahawk today. Feels good. :awesome:

Oh and I figured I'd say this here. My family already got another dog (sister wouldn't stop pestering) and my aunt and mom wanted to name him Dookie.......
I want to pet your dookie.

Snuc

Smash Apprentice
1st. Epic yu-gi-oh card avi thunder.

2nd. My PSN is El-Otro-Lado for anybody who gives a shizz. (nobody)

Grandeza

Smash Master
-If a person on both teams puts a jammer down, do they jam each other? How would that work?

-Can you put dual mags and extended mags on a gun?

Top Bottom