• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 - Ashburn, VA - Nov 22, 08 - ECRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bouse

Smash Ace
[Oh, and a definite ruleset would be nice... I know that ECRC uses a similar ruleset but xii.e.s.t.i.c.l.e and catclysm 4 have different rules... so... yeah]

Snakeee

Smash Master
Nacker sorry but I think I'm teaming with Ninja Link :(

Yoster I think Alex Strife mentioned this to you but I need housing pleaseee

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I'd like to find a partner before it's too late o.o
I'm open for many friendlies before the prospective partner makes up their mind.
Don't judge me before you play me.

Bouse

Smash Ace
reason why u say this?
You're good?

That's why there was the little <3 at the end of it.

Less than three.

[To the OP: It would be nice to see a stage list so people don't travel to Virginia to find out it's Rainbow Cruise only.]

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'd like to thank the man for posting the idea of megabus.com. ( too lazy to check who it was, I'll look later.) But if anyone is near DC and can give me a ride to this, I'll be able to hit this up for sure. I get a check soon, and hopelfully get one of these jobs I applied for to even better my chances of going. and I can even do teams. I'm late in these ECRC and have no points so I gotta get in on this. also Gotta play Peach in this state. This should be fun.

So all I need is someone to pick me up from a bus station in DC and thats it, I am at this tourny.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Hopefully my NC Nikkas ****. <33

LoZr and Karn. <333

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Well I am driving down..makes a LOT more sense than public transit

Me
Crismas
Ninjalink
D1
Snakee

Thats the REAL NYC DREAM SQUAD WE COMING FOR YA MONEY!

Lobos

Smash Master
So all I need is someone to pick me up from a bus station in DC and thats it, I am at this tourny.
Depends on what day and time. If its on a friday I could prolly get you while leaving work since I work in D.C. but I can't house you. Check first post for people that are housing.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I still need a teammate for this.
Thumbs i would love to team with you but I'm probably not up to your level in skill- plus i main R.O.B. who might not be the best mix with diddy. I can play someone else though, if you're interested I would love to play.

If not I can team with Lil'B again lol that is my fail safe

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I too need a partner for this.
Tope, you know I'm gonna be driving some of your crew up to Ashburn.
Can't one of them team with me? Or you? Lolz. We'd ****.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
tope do you need a ride to this like before? i can also help you run the tourney.

just an update to everyone, tope and i are not going to **** around this tourney, if you are late, expect to be put into losers bracket automatically, or disqualified completely. a phone call will give you some time for unfortunate circumstances but dont expect too much leniency.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Depends on what day and time. If its on a friday I could prolly get you while leaving work since I work in D.C. but I can't house you. Check first post for people that are housing.
Thats fine with me. Thanks for the help. As for housing I can ask around.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
i definately wanna come for this :) i hope my boy godot can bring me. if he goes this would be in my car.

Me
Godot
Malcom
C4!?
Khanti??

its a maybe tho

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'd like to thank the man for posting the idea of megabus.com. ( too lazy to check who it was, I'll look later.) But if anyone is near DC and can give me a ride to this, I'll be able to hit this up for sure. I get a check soon, and hopelfully get one of these jobs I applied for to even better my chances of going. and I can even do teams. I'm late in these ECRC and have no points so I gotta get in on this. also Gotta play Peach in this state. This should be fun.

That was me and I've taken that bus before. They're pretty sweet and they drop you off right next to the dc metro stop called metro center. It'll be mad easy for you to find someone.

I'd provide housing but I don't have a ride myself lol. I really should get a car.

Duo55

Smash Ace
I'm actually considering teaming with someone else other than mits for C3. If any other decent players need a partner, I'm up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom