• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 - Ashburn, VA - Nov 22, 08 - ECRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
=]

Inb4threadgetsburiedanddies

Now that I've helped the thread, I'd like to reiterate what it is I'm looking for.

1. Partner!
2. Pikachu or Peach mm's!

Alright, Mr.E over n' out.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
So... a collection of SC smashers are seriously considering driving to this. I have a few questions I'd like addressed though (if at all possible)

1) We would need housing (between 5 and 8 people, probably. Maybe more, maybe less). Preferably free, considering the gas cost of me driving 7 hours, but anything would be nice.

2) Is there a ruleset I've missed while perusing this thread? I assume standard SBR fare, but I'd like to know specifically which direction some of the starter / counter and counter / banned stages went.

3) I'm going to mega cheap out during this thing. That being said, I will most definitely want some $1 MM's with people after I inevitably choke and fail. Quarter money matches preferably, poorstyle is funstyle.

4) Should I bring a setup or two? I believe I can get at least two full setups.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
The attendance still seems a bit lackluster. Are we sure everyone on the list is coming? I don't particularly want to drive 7 hours to some 20 man tourney.

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
I'll be there with Xellos, Program, echoes and the whole lot of other players from my area. Assuming they can all make it.

Lobos

Smash Master
oh snaps masa we need to do some tl dittos also tope we didn't get to play much last time hopefully we get to here

Foxy

Smash Master
You know why I'm awesome?

In the old, tiny, unorganized list, I was on it twice in different areas. Honest mistake.

Now, it's revamped and in alphabetical order. I'm still on there twice (Foxy and FoxySigma). Proof that I am just too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom