• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 - Ashburn, VA - Nov 22, 08 - ECRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Ima be at dis. Gon be my first offline tourney =D
Good stuff, you should try and stay offline lol. It's nothing like a real tourney.

Anyways, I hope I can still make it. I have a project due right before this so that makes my chances bigger.

If so, Slik we needs to teams

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
Offline>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Online

Any objections?

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Yeah online is a real waste of time. Idk why I didn't notice it earlier lol. But yah Ima try and do more offline after this tourney. ^_^

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Tope, is it ok for me to come but not enter the tournament? The ECRC stuff doesn't matter to me and I can't justify spending this kind of money on a tournament, but I'd still like to hang out and smash with some of the cool out-of-staters coming.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I didn't see anything about a spectator fee, and some big tourneys don't want people taking up space if they're not gonna participate, that's why I'm asking.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
If the price gets dropped I might go but I am going to save my money for chu's biweeklies cuz there so fun

Bouse

Smash Ace
my fear of low attendance lowered the attendance further?!?!

;____;

A lot of people from SoVa are trying to make this and it'd suck *** if we went and not many people were there :(
I'm tryin' to get off work you stupid punk! I will call in sick to come down there to pummel you into oblivion. Do you hear me you ****-eating son of a *****!?

<3 Random Person I Don't Know

Also... I don't think I could be typing this any harder...

WTB RULE LIST AND STAGE LIST

Bouse

Smash Ace
TY

[Trade] Bouse: LF Doubles Partner PST. Lvl 70 Hunter.
Randomguy: Want a rogue?
To Randomguy: Sry, group full :(
MetaKnightPlayer: I can DPS lol.
SnakePlayer: LF Tank?
[Trade] Wahreho: WTB Smash Ball PST.
DeliciousCake: Is you want the Cake?
To DeliciousCake: Yezplz
[Trade] Bouse: Group full.
Randomguy: ??? Want a rogue?
To Randomguy: ...
[Trade] Whatsapeach: WTS Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker
[Trade] WeegeeKing: LOL NUB IT'S BOP
[Trade] Maherho: LOL
[Trade] BawzuhMan: OMFGOMFG WTB!
[Trade] KingTripleDee: You want gold? 5000 gold for $85!! ^_______________________^
[Trade] MetaKnightGuy: F*ckin spammers...

Sorry I got a bit off track...

TY.

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

C3 will never lower their prices. Like all businesses, their main goal is to make profit.

Only thing we can do is to help support the fan-run tournies like chu/hat/deez/umbc etc.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
this is brawl right?

(just realized first post doesnt specify)

but yea, i actually really wana come, so if by the end of today, someoen could tell me if i could get a pick up, and from which airport, and housing for friday/saturday nights. i'd greatly appreciate it.
(plank if ur goin to this it'd be great if u could again, since i kno u a lil better than most others anyways)

but yea, im commin in from FL, i need rides/place to stay, i can pay gas and such.

lemme know as soon as u can, PM me, perfered, or IM me on aim- Seibrik

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom