• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 - Ashburn, VA - Nov 22, 08 - ECRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So...theres a possibility that i'll be coming to this shindig. Who would i talk to about transportation/housing/ride to tourney from the airport? If you wanna help, which would make you an amazing person, PM me, IM me at GameDragonX, or post in this thread :laugh:

ChuDat

Smash Master
DSF is coming to this WTF???!?!??? I just got a call from him just now, so I guess I'll be picking him up from the airport when he gets here on friday.

PARTY AT MY HOUSE NEXT FRIDAY!

Invites - H2YL
Everyone else - Banned LOLZ

ChuDat

Smash Master
So...theres a possibility that i'll be coming to this shindig. Who would i talk to about transportation/housing/ride to tourney from the airport? If you wanna help, which would make you an amazing person, PM me, IM me at GameDragonX, or post in this thread :laugh:
Look at the first post of this thread for more information. I'll probably cut down gas prices since gas so is inexpensive nowadays. I made that post when gas was like 3.60$ per gallon

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Look at the first post of this thread for more information. I'll probably cut down gas prices since gas so is inexpensive nowadays. I made that post when gas was like 3.60$ per gallon
oh i see. does that from airport price include a ride back to the airport the next day? :laugh:

seriously though, that sounds good. what other info do you need from me?

i can fit my wii into my bag...i refuse to get 2 bags and get charged a fee so im not gonna be bringing a TV. Ive never been on an airplane before neither, so hope i dont throw up on people beside me.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
so we got CA/NY/NJ/NC/SC/DE/FL coming to this...not bad. people need to bring a lot set-ups. I'm guessing there will be a discount for TV's and wiis
im not 100% sure on this, i know it has been this way in the past but im not sure about this tournament, tope would know the full details. however, if this IS the case, it will be first come first serve, so if we run out of space or have an abundance, there will be no discount.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Yup haha. U should PM me with all of your info. Cell phone number, what airline (basically ALL of your itinerary), what time and dates u coming in, and flying back out. HINT - FLY INTO DULLES AIRPORT!! DO NOT FLY INTO BALTIMORE!

Toasty - O.O !! Aw man brought my hopes up for a second haha. Well if u were 5min away, u shouldve hit me up man!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Chu - It all depends on my ride situation the weekend of C3 and who all is coming from SoVa and when they're leaving. 5% chance of me being able to come up to NoVa friday which is when she plans to go :( Oh well...I'm pretty sure that some time in Dec. or Jan. I'll be able to drop by [last time I couldn't because I was actually seeing the movie and going around DC WITH her and our friends, but next time she said she wouldn't mind just dropping me off or whatever]

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yup haha. U should PM me with all of your info. Cell phone number, what airline (basically ALL of your itinerary), what time and dates u coming in, and flying back out. HINT - FLY INTO DULLES AIRPORT!! DO NOT FLY INTO BALTIMORE!

Before i actually purchase my ticket, how early are you willing to take me to dulles sunday morning (my departure day from VA)? I'd like to be back home sunday by noon at least

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I'm going to bring 2 other people, Aids and Pop. If anyone lives in the Midlothian/Richmond area and would like to play this weekend PM me. I main Snake.
Wtf?
That's where I live! Haha, I'm gonna have to come along and take Tope with me to your place if he agrees.
Lemme check my work schedule. We'll be in touch. ;)

Iwan

Smash Ace
Wow, so I thought this was on a sunday this whole time. Man...I should really look at a calendar every now and then. lol.

saturday actually works out better than sunday.
NICE. :p

Niko_K

Smash Master
I can confirm none of Canada will be coming to this. We're going to be busy with LBT and Anther is coming xD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Plank you able to house me? I know you are not very fond of me but I am willing to but this aside. I'm only here for fun and hopefully rep Peach

Niko_K

Smash Master
Someone please host dark peach. I want to see his spirit crushed by a giant foot known as skill.

Nah just playin, I wanna see him actually do well.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Plank you able to house me? I know you are not very fond of me but I am willing to but this aside. I'm only here for fun and hopefully rep Peach
i dont have a car, and im guessing youd be coming down via bus

i need someone who can drive me to stay with me :p

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
i dont have a car, and im guessing youd be coming down via bus

i need someone who can drive me to stay with me :p
Wait, maybe you can talk to lobos, he said he pick me up from DC. I'll ask if he can drop me off at your house if possible and you can house him too.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
do u think lobos can pick me and afro up from Mclane va? its 30 min from the venue, east i beleive. PM me with any info u got or IM me at Seibrik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom