• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 - Ashburn, VA - Nov 22, 08 - ECRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobos

Smash Master
Wait, maybe you can talk to lobos, he said he pick me up from DC. I'll ask if he can drop me off at your house if possible and you can house him too.
It really all depends on the time you arrive in DC. Although like boss said you can always take the metro as well. Plank lives kinda far out and I really don't need housing. Also for housing check the first post and ask yoster if he can house you. All the other NY smashers are going there but I don't know if he has enough room.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I'm looking to get a mic for my recording setup so that commentary/crowd noise/****-talking can be recorded in conjunction with direct capture. If anyone smart enough/experienced enough wants to commentate, lemme know (or just find me at the tourney...it'll be pretty easy to spot me...you'll know if you were at CH3 XD). Doesn't have to be for the whole time and the mic can go around throughout the day...just think it'd make the vids more enjoyable/memorable :)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
For future reference [and end of discussion :)]: don't propose back-up plans without disclaimers of potential default on those plans.

<3

Slikvik - word

I would also LOVE to hear from the OoS people! It'd be so great to hear their thoughts on matches, the tourney/region in general, etc...can't wait for this shiiiit!!!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LOL except I never say "gayuhz", you have me confused with Korn there :laugh: Throw in a ten minute rant on why MK should be banned and you've got the best ****ed commentary in smash history.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
SC / NC is finally 100% confirmed. At least 5 in this caravan going, and I know Karn and NC-Echo are going seperately.

Repping the unreppable states, go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom