• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 - Ashburn, VA - Nov 22, 08 - ECRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
Hm, it really looks like I'll be able to go, though I haven't completely finalized the plans yet. The only real factor left is whether I go back Sunday or Monday. So yeah, I would need a partner too. =O

Edit: I'd team with you Snakeee, but I wouldn't call myself godly by any means, lol. We do happen to be from the same region though. I live in south NY, a hour or two from SI.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Snakeee- not sure if I qualify as "godly", but here's the fact of the matter: I can fight on par with the Pikachu that Anther recognizes as the next best Pikachu. That would be Stealth Raptor, who lives in another region. We have INTENSE dittos.
Too bad Anther's wifi is down or I would have played him long ago. I talk to him like every day.
ZSS + Pika- straight outta SSE!

Still if the answer is no, I do need SOME partner. Someone who can at least be considered somewhat above average, please...

Also, remember I am open to Pika ditto mm's for anyone who's interested. Anyone at all.

Alright, I'm done advertising myself now. O_O

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I am proboly the best yoshi in Md/VA (besides yoster he is just as good) and I need a doubles partner for dis and I need to team with someone dats above....ABOVE average

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You people who are requesting above average teammates really need to prove yourselves before anyone would take you up on it. Better yet, team with each other.

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
You people who are requesting above average teammates really need to prove yourselves before anyone would take you up on it. Better yet, team with each other.
True enough. Well, that's what I plan on doing there anyway. But I would understand trepidation the first time around. A few people coming know me though, but they already have teammates. Then again, idk if this was even directed at me since I didn't technically ask, lol.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I'm very willing to prove myself on WiFi to someone looking for a teammate. That is, if skill CAN be proven on WiFi. Well, anyone interested give me a holla.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
By "you people" I meant the ones who have never been to or placed at a tournament, but assume that they're amazing regardless. I'm not saying you suck, but how could anyone know just because you say so?

As for wifi, I avoid it like the plague...

SOVAman

Smash Hero
why? too make up for how badly yoshi sucks? explain urself!
Yes because Yoshi sucks because he can't jump out of a sheild also his roll is bad and obvious and has only like 3 KO moves that don't kill most characters till 125% - 150% and he has a useless WD.

Idk how I beat people unless I just CG the whole time

When I said above average I didn't mean Azen I meant a person that goes to tournaments (though it would be nice to team with Azen)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Yes because Yoshi sucks because he can't jump out of a sheild also his roll is bad and obvious and has only like 3 KO moves that don't kill most characters till 125% - 150% and he has a useless WD.

Idk how I beat people unless I just CG the whole time
well as long as u understand that, than everything is ok

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
WOO~! I'm practically sure I can come now. We're booking the hotel and the days we're going to be down there are set. I'm pumped! And many thanks to my sis for driving me from south NY to VA to play video games, and for nothing except me paying for my share of the trip. <<<<<<333333

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
If Danny from FL comes with me im teaming with him a Pit.

but if not we'll see what happens. i should know by the end of this weekend just whos going.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
=]

Welllll, looks like I'm carpooling with Tope for this tournament.
Thanks Tope! I truly appreciate it. :bee:
The offline brawls were great practice! We'll have plenty more practice before this event as it's still over a month away. Also, GL this Saturday man. Too bad I can't make it but I'll be rootin' for ya.

So my request for a teammate and offer of Pikachu ditto mm's still remain for anyone interested.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
i need a teammate that is not gonna ditch me day of tournament XD

btw yoster u still housing us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom