• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 - Ashburn, VA - Nov 22, 08 - ECRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwan

Smash Ace
Crap, in the middle of nowhere? I hope there are some hotels somewhat nearby. @___@
There are, don't worry. It's not in the middle of nowhere...if you have a car there's a s***load of hotels/restaurants/a gamestop (lol) right near C3...

in fact, not sure why Tope said it might as well be in the middle of nowhere....lol...

Iwan

Smash Ace
but....C3 isn't.....
lol.

I just realized how far away this tournament is...way longer than a month. d*** -.-

Duo55

Smash Ace
Mitsu, you are so cocky, and you're not even that good. :laugh:
Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? Also, I want to MM you again in brawl if you want. $10 sound good? XD jk, but I will MM you in melee, found my disc, and been practicing a bit. Felt good to actually be able to L cancel again. ; p

hey random scrub i will MM you to!!!

5$???
I don't know about mits, but I'd like to MM you. I'm saving up for a new finder for my car (**** deer), hopefuly this tournament will help pay for some of that.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
<.< Your one to talk dark hart and I'll take on any mm's presented to me. I dont go above $3 though.
When have I been cocky?

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? Also, I want to MM you again in brawl if you want. $10 sound good? XD jk, but I will MM you in melee, found my disc, and been practicing a bit. Felt good to actually be able to L cancel again. ; p
Okay bro, we can do a Melee mm. best 2/3?

Also, you're brother's being mean to me!!!!!

Duo55

Smash Ace
Duo and Boss and Dark Hart and whoever let's MM :)
A ZSS user ehh? *is not using fox in that match* Ok well do afew $1 or $2 MMs. Man, I'm lookin forward to gettin away for a little while and comin to this.

Tope, tell your beard to make time go faster, I know it can...

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
For those looking for greyhound.... There isn't a convenient close one, so your best bet would be to take it to one of the metro stops and ride the metro till you can have someone pick you up.

Edit: In the middle of nowhere = not primetime MD/VA

M15t3R E

Smash Master
hmm I might be comming. That is if I go get directions to get there cuz I'll most likely be driving from Maryland down there.
Dude, I decided to get a GPS system partly because of this tourney. :laugh:

So I'm STILL looking for Pikachu ditto mm's and a doubles partner for the tourney. No one interested?:ohwell:

Niko_K

Smash Master
Looks like I'm not coming anymore...theres a big tournament here on the 22'nd as well. And er....it'll be cheaper.

Sorry :( December ECRC for me it is.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's just an estimate, usually when doubles are about over, I call a 30 minute break or so and announce when singles will start.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Well we will see, If I can get the money from weed I'll make a surprise appearance. I just have to work my *** off.

I still don't know where the nearest Greyhound station is..

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I see some of you brawlers still need partners. Fortunately, for the low low price of $15 you can team with me and have a good shot at getting a respectable placing in the doubles tournament!

Also, I'm open for Pikachu ditto mm's and how much money is on the line is up to YOU!

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Well we will see, If I can get the money from weed I'll make a surprise appearance. I just have to work my *** off.

I still don't know where the nearest Greyhound station is..
>___>

<___<

I'll buy, if It means I get to see a good peach.

I'm off to search smashboards for a "weed", just to be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom