• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C3 - Ashburn, VA - Nov 22, 08 - ECRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

echos

Smash Journeyman
How does one register for this tourney? Do we just show up that day and pay and play or do we need to do prior registration before we come?
as far as i know there is no pre reg just show up on time get in line and pay for your entrance

chillindude829

Smash Master
lol, i'd accept but you'd probably just pull the same **** as last time ("how about $5?")

if you're actually not a pussy then challenge me to a $30 match in person, we'll see what happens.

and i was joking about calling the police lol calm down

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i challanged Cort to a MM one time, then he said 20 bucks just so i'd back down, i accepted and he punked out :p

just thought i'd throw in random relevent information :)

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
Wow, it's ridiculously expensive to travel even to the very north end of Virginia. o_O Well, I was thinking of saying "I'll keep the MMs I'm in low," but then I figured that I don't plan on losing, so I'll use those to help pay for the trip. =D Echos (Ganon on BoE) and Snakeee (Z/S ditto), you guys are already on. (=< Again though, while it looks like I should be able to go, nothing is finalized yet.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Hmm a bit cocky there eh ProBrawler?

On the topic of MMs, Chillin I still owe you one so don't think I've been *****ing out. We can play at this one, and I don't just want to play your DDD. Use whoever you think you'll win with.

Niko_K

Smash Master
lol, i'd accept but you'd probably just pull the same **** as last time ("how about $5?")

if you're actually not a pussy then challenge me to a $30 match in person, we'll see what happens.

and i was joking about calling the police lol calm down
It went from 20 to 10, then it just didn't happen :S

Oh I won't **** out, I'm pretty sure I beat your wolf in our tourney set and made you switch to MK amirite?

Like you;d actually call the police on someone from smashboards xD

echos

Smash Journeyman
Wow, it's ridiculously expensive to travel even to the very north end of Virginia. o_O Well, I was thinking of saying "I'll keep the MMs I'm in low," but then I figured that I don't plan on losing, so I'll use those to help pay for the trip. =D Echos (Ganon on BoE) and Snakeee (Z/S ditto), you guys are already on. (=< Again though, while it looks like I should be able to go, nothing is finalized yet.
i don't plan on losing either >: )

chillindude829

Smash Master
It went from 20 to 10, then it just didn't happen :S

Oh I won't **** out, I'm pretty sure I beat your wolf in our tourney set and made you switch to MK amirite?

Like you;d actually call the police on someone from smashboards xD
you beat my wolf on FD... lol congrats. id ban FD in a MM where i used wolf.

like i said if you arent gonna ***** out then ask me in person

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
whos coming down for this niko, just you? id say you could stay with me but if ur taking a bus it wont help either of us cuz i dont have a car anymore, i totalled it :/

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
also, we should all agree to just make this low tier

low tier tournaments would be so much more fun

well topes low tier, not like..real low tier.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
Chillin, I owe your *** some payback from smash jubilee and I'd like to mm you, my captain falcon vs your meta knight, I'm sure you'll take it, an easy win right? Til the tourney. Peace.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i just wanted to quote

Right now the people offering housing are

CHU DATZ
Pick up from Metro: 10$
Pick up from Airport: 30$ (20$ profit of course. Don't want it? Take a Taxi)
Pick up from Airport along the way: 20$ (Includes gas money from pick up, and drop off)
Carpool -LIMITED to FIRST 4 PEOPLE: 5$
Housing: 5$
LMFAO that's hilariously awesome

brawl sucks

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
hah I know it was my fault to agree to it, but I'll be quiet and nice about the match and what happened.

how much you wanna do this for?

CALLING ALL WOLF PLAYERS: since I'll DEFINITELY have the funds and I can DEFINITELY take the time off [and it's not too far for me to travel to this], I'll re-offer my proposal I made for CH4 [but I couldn't go to that in the end >_>].

I will do MMs with ANY Wolf at C3!. $1-3. MAYBE $5. We'll see.

It's not hard to find me: I'll be wearing a ****ing toaster around my neck. A 1950s chrome toaster.
I'll be taking part in this, I hope you can back up your talk, seeing as last time the massive camp fest saved your ***, but np and no johns, I've improved quite a bit, at the time I was fighting you, I wasn't using wolf's laser at all, due to, I was sick of being called a spammer on AIB, even tho I would only shoot like 4-5 times a match XD oh well, you want a wolf mm? I'll give you one.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I'll be taking part in this, I hope you can back up your talk, seeing as last time the massive camp fest saved your ***, but np and no johns, I've improved quite a bit, at the time I was fighting you, I wasn't using wolf's laser at all, due to, I was sick of being called a spammer on AIB, even tho I would only shoot like 4-5 times a match XD oh well, you want a wolf mm? I'll give you one.
i will also MM any wolf!

u should mm me as well

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
sweeeeet my goal is to have a meal at Five Guys on Wolf players at C3 ^_^

oh and LMFAO at what you think happened in our match.

Stop rolling.

Don't be so predictable --->I hit you out of your roll with NAIR like 8000 times. Seriously man.

but yeah lookin forward to it

Iwan

Smash Ace
Trash talk....

oh shyyyyt.......

lol, speaking of food, isn't Chik (Chic, whatever) Filet like right down the street? yesssssssssssss.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
define right down the street....

hehe

This venue might as well be in the middle of nothing.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Mitsu, you are so cocky, and you're not even that good. :laugh:

boss8

Smash Hero
hey random scrub i will MM you to!!!

5$???

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
sweeeeet my goal is to have a meal at Five Guys on Wolf players at C3 ^_^

oh and LMFAO at what you think happened in our match.

Stop rolling.

Don't be so predictable --->I hit you out of your roll with NAIR like 8000 times. Seriously man.

but yeah lookin forward to it
lets mm $2 my non-mk vs ur rob?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom