• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C.E.O. 2010!! Orlando, FL. June 5/6, 2010 Feat. DR PP, Hbox, DARKRAIN!!!! 1 week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

8Bitman

Smash Master
well.. seems i'll have to wait for another tourney to come.. in the next 100000 months.. >_> i can never F***ing go.. because of my brothers... they're a**holes.. and just necause i want to go we never seem to go to tourneys.. "with me".....

my life sucks.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE THROW A TOURNAMENT DURING THE SUMMER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!?!?!? THEY'RE ALWAYS HELD DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR AT THE WORST TIMES POSSIBLE..

*SIGH

strawhats

Smash Master
before anyone else asks about livestream hears your answer

"well if we want to livestream we would have to split the cost of an internet line with the SRK community and I don't think anyone wants to pay 100 bucks, so most likely na."

- Ballistics

Merkuri

Smash Lord
It was really silly of them to host this on the same day as MLG Columbus. Turnout is going to be small, probably smaller than Winterfest of last year.

Frames

DI
updatess *****s

there were 59 for melee singles i believe

they didnt' finish so we have to finish tomorrow the only 4 left are pp hbox chu and colbol i believe

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
im getting some updates from pp but w/e ill share...

pp 2-0ed tope and colbol

faces hbox in wf

pp and yay got 2nd in teams

tope teamed with cyrain

hbox teamed with chu

those were top 3 although im not sure who got first(i assume hbox&chu)

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
Then once melee singles are over....
Draft Crews??!!
start it after lunch or somethin'. so that we aren't interrupted by lunch if we are having it after H-box, chu, drpp, and colbol duke it out.

Pi

Smash Hero
Good ****, shoutouts to be in the results thread
unfortunately i won't be attending the 2nd day
for those who don't know I got into a lil car accident on the way to the tourney and yea...

nevershootme

Smash Master
melee turnout was in 50s with pools

brawl turnout was 40s with no pools

somehow it coulda been finished by midnight with like 6-7 setups i saw?

dogy was twittering around. i couldn't twitter cuz i was having a lil too much fun playing neo-geo games

remaining for brawl: chu, hrnut. redhalberd. ???, ???

also. shut the ********** up about moving dates and **** at the last minute. it's your fault for not coming...

Laijin

Smash Hero
It didn't finish because we didn't have that many setups.
Street Fighter 4 had like 20 setups.
We have like 6.

Plus we did teams and pools. SFIV was only singles straight to bracket no pools or teams

Raistlin

Smash Lord
it took forever because people were playing a million FRIENDLIES while teams was supposed to be going on. it got way better during singles, but the friendlies during teams was ridiculous. you're having fun, but you're holding up the tourney.

PB&J

Smash Hero
darkrain lost to the 2 best icys in the world..chu dat and uber ice

i got *****..backed to the drawing board i go..learned how to use the fsmash from colbol..too good and the crowd is still cheering ROCK CROCK "ROCK CROCK , ROCK CROCK, ROCK CROCK,ROCK CROCK"

AND PLUP IS BEAST

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
the only four left in brawl are hrnut, chu, mero, and red halberd, mero and chu didn't get to finish their set they're 1-1

8Bitman

Smash Master
It was really silly of them to host this on the same day as MLG Columbus. Turnout is going to be small, probably smaller than Winterfest of last year.
i know.. this could've been delayed another week or two.. and there probably would be at least another 50 people to attend..

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I just got a text from Kevin that said this:

"Update the boards with this. I forfeited Losers Finals. I didn't feel like playing anymore. Colbol vs Hbox Grand Finals Game 1 going on now."

Wtffffffffffff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom