• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C.E.O. 2010!! Orlando, FL. June 5/6, 2010 Feat. DR PP, Hbox, DARKRAIN!!!! 1 week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Ok, so I'm picking up Husband from the airport at about 2 or so. He want's to go to Hungrybox's, but I have no idea when Hungrybox gets out of class for High School. Where should I take Husband, or when does Hungrybox get home? D:

If you know the answer to this, please call/text me at 352 586 6283. I don't want my friend to be stranded, and I have plans, meaning I can not have him with me the whole time.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Wait so do you have to pay the venue AND spectator fee if you just wanna come play friendlies? Please tell me I only have to pay the spectator fee. $30 just to come play friendlies would be ********.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
pretty sure you just pay the spectator fee. hope you are bringing a TV and cube too, or else friendlies might be hard to come by

PEEF!

Smash Hero
peef pbnj is coming along with the rest of ga...they'll be here tomorrow
yeah!

K so peef team with pb&J and me and ballistics?
yeah

Draft Crews Sunday???!?

(after the smash events are done of course)
Yeah!!!

pretty sure you just pay the spectator fee. hope you are bringing a TV and cube too, or else friendlies might be hard to come by
I can't wait for our MM =D

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I can bring a cube but not a TV. But I'll get there at 9 am anyway so i'll have 3 hours of friendlies before the tourney even starts.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Brawl attendance isn't looking all that hot for this. Anyone decent wanna team for Melee?

edit:
I play Sheik.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
.......the heck with these recent posts??

anyywaaaays.....G-reg's coming??
I challenge JOOOO

P.S., do we get 5 bucks off the spectator fee if we bring a set-up?(the whole she-bang. tv, cube, disc, card, headband, nunchucks, etc....)

Lol brawl is doodoo anyway. Gw
YEZS

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I think the prospect of big ol booties is...raising interest and...swelling tournament hype.

PB&J

Smash Hero
cornel is coming guys...**** and more **** will be happening at this tourny..watch mango just show up randomly

SheerMadness

Smash Master
So can anyone give me a for sure answer about the spectator fee?

If I only wanna play friendlies I don't have to pay the venue fee right? Just the spectator fee... ??

PEEF!

Smash Hero
spectator is 10 bucks. 5 bucks off for full setup. IDK if the full setup applies to spectators, but if you allow the setup to be used as needed in tournament, then I don't see why not.

strawhats

Smash Master
cornel is coming guys...**** and more **** will be happening at this tourny..watch mango just show up randomly
as funny as that would be...prob aint gonna happen. Sadly mango has dveloped a deep seeded hate for Folrida...I mean HBOX :(

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
oh, I'm showin' up on sunday. I don't think any smash tourney's will be happenin'....
I'll still bring the set-up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom