• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C.E.O. 2010!! Orlando, FL. June 5/6, 2010 Feat. DR PP, Hbox, DARKRAIN!!!! 1 week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
DID HE REALLY>!?!?!?!?

DAMMIT PEEPEE I WANTED YOU TO STACK IT UP!!!!!!

oh well collin b ballin hope he wins

and yeah good **** ed nice job beatin candy

oh and good **** to nick riddle on 3rd @ mlg

more later those were just the ones i remembered but dam i got alot of em to give

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
what happened with pp
my guess would be he was very tired and didn't want to play anymore after the past three days of playing smash. and losing to hbox probably only made this feeling worse. and also, he texted me yesterday saying he was very tired so...i would have probably forfeited that match too. i hope kevin doesn't kill me for saying this. :ohwell:

Pi

Smash Hero
I was just talking about how mentally taxing the falco vs. jiggs matchup must be for the falco.
He plays so **** smart, I'm sure he has to remained 100% focused constantly to win, can't make any mistakes (teching the wrong way, not teching, not being in a certain position, knowing when you can get a hit in, tons of **** I can't even imagine all that going through my head at my current level of play).

I can see how that can be fun, but also how it can wear you out, so I mean if he didn't wanna play nobody can hold that against him.

Who kicked Chu out? Did his matches get recorded?

I don't approve of wobbling.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
GG's to all I played, had a blast. Shoutouts to come in results thread.

Also, IC's are stupid character along with Donkey Kong.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
I SUUCKED
man
hardcore-like
usually, I miss l-cancels and dashes whenever I feel like I suck. today, I just wasn't doing what I wanted to. Felt like I hit forward smash, but guess I have to flick the c-stick again.....

I need ice climber knowledge.
Seriously, what can you do as soon as you get grabbed?? There's no throw to DI!!

wish draft crews coulda happened. also, I wanted to play PP, and darkrain if he wasn't doing a money match when I finally found out who he was.
I played dogy though, **** doc. I need doc experience....

fun experience though!!
broke some mewtwo's shield, although he fell off the stage in his shield-broken tumble.
maaann, I wanted to charge my neutral b for a satisfying kill.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Aight, watch me do what most people on this board can't do. Shoutouts. In a timely manner, to the point.

__

Shoutouts to:

Colbol: For putting up with black people, again.

Fullmetal and Cornel: YOU F***ERS WERE GETTIN MECH SWARMED AND THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT. PRAY TO YOUR ADVANCE WAR GODS THAT THE DS DIED WHEN IT DID.

$mac: for havin the good ol' "rock the s*** out of each other" match. T'was fun.

That Kirby Player, Dude (Kuya? Kooya? Something I honestly didn't get your name and I'm a bad person for it): for being the first person to actually stand up to my kirby trolling in FL. THAT MAN IS THE TRUTH WITH KIRBY THOUGH, REAL TALK. I'm actually going to work on my kirby. THAT MAN MADE ME A BELIEVER IN THE RAINBOW CRUISE KIRBY.

Savannah: Lol at you guys driving down to FL but cant go to a **** GA tourney.

Tope: S***! S***! TOPE! TOPE! S***! TOPE! ^_^

N***aboy and flamin' roy: ..... darkies.

DONE. SHOUTOUT.

SlimNasty

Smash Apprentice
This tourney was fun. It wasn't really lacking set ups, more like tables.
Anyway good games to everyone. Wasn't really playing too well but was lots of fun.
Till next time space cowboys!

Col Bol

Smash Champion
i got wrecked in GF haha

ggs tho, was great meeting/playing/hanging out with NC+SWFL+josh+tampa @ ihop <3333

3. PP (LB forfeit)
4. Chu (LB forfeit)
5. UberIce UBBAAAAAAAIIICEEEE
5. Tope
7. Darkrain
7. Skrach?

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'm sure pp had other valid reasons other than simply not feeling like playing. Money doesn't grow off trees lol.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I played dogy though, **** doc. I need doc experience....
honestly, you play the matchup a lot more "correctly" that most marths I've ever played. I honestly thought you KNEW the matchup. XD

I mean, you even went as far as to throwing out more shieldbreakers in response to me shielding all the time...

(..which is because) the only thing I woulda said is I was thinking you were too willing to f.smash. Like, everything else was pretty much fine, but I felt like my "put my shield up and he'll throw it out" nonsense was workin too much.

But other than that, you know the matchup a better than you probably think you do.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
It's clear that PP was NOT FEELING like he was in a healthy enough mental state to play his best in finals. Personal issues and trailing smash drama this community feeds off of is something that can get to anyone. PP wasn't feel'n it and just from talking to him I bet next time he wants to play Hbox or Colbol or anyone, he DOESN'T want to half-*** it and just play, he wants a **** good match.

Things happen, I suggest everyone drops it and talks about other crazy things that went on at this tournament.

RockCrock vs Yayuuhz anyone? Most hype i've seen from a (smaller) crowd in awhile.

ss118

Smash Master
btw I'm articanus for anyone that doesn't know. Savannah powuh GO!

broke some mewtwo's shield, although he fell off the stage in his shield-broken tumble.
maaann, I wanted to charge my neutral b for a satisfying kill.
That was me. =3
Did I play you with Falco/ Marth afterwards?

Anyway, shout outs that I remember: I need a list of people who were actually there, but whatever. I'm also REALLY bad with names, so don't feel bad if I don't know yours.

Kirby player: first guy I played, had a very legit kirby. dude you looked like L from Death Note: I knew you were instantly BA from just that lol.

Dogy: Do you know how long it took for me to break down on my parents till they let us go to anything? Also, you will be seeing a lot more from us.

Nicaboy: very awesome shiek. wish I could of won a match where you didn't side b twice. Off the stage. Very good peach as well, made me ban brinstar the rest of the tourney out of pure paranoid-ness.

Skratch(spelled it right?): Awesome matches I had versus you, sorry you had the phantom hit forward smash. Last match was intense, though you did mess up a lot from what I could tell. Dash attack to reverse up at 202% ftw? =)

Darkrain: I wanted to play you where you DIDN'T almost reverse sacred combo me. Seriously man, holy F[_],CK! T-T

PB+J: awesome as I remember. Wish we could of played more. I would like to believe, if no one else does, you have some respect for Savannah.

Hungrybox: only played you three times, but irl you were really cool. I know you were ****ing with me the last two matches, but even then you made me feel a lot better about myself.

Fullmetal: first time no MM? Sweet! It was a lot of fun and we both played relatively even. Take your teching and go to hell, though. I'll meet you there with one of my up-b combos. xD

Colbol: pretty **** awesome. you showed me a lot of awesome **** with fox versus other spacies, and you helped me a good bit in the jigs match-up. Teach me how to continuously moonwalk with fox: I can do it once but seriously, repeatedly? Man ****, get off the drugs.

Samus player that beat me in losers: very good ****. I need to learn how to play samus without just spamming lazers: I thought I had you on the last match but you made a tremendous comeback.

Phanna+Uberice: me+druggedfox lost to you guys in losers but **** it, I get eliminated by samus everywhere.

Chudat: played you a little and I'm sure you weren't going all-out, but I'd like to think I did something to deserve those couple of one-stocks versus you. Sorry about spitting on you T-T

General Fox+Falco players I played: I saw a lot of technical stuff that scared the **** out of me, but stop always teching. I talked to some of you about it and you did tremendously better.

Korean fox player: who are you? I walk in, you infinite my DK on FD for a 0-death before I reset, almost 4-stock my falco and then barely beat my marth? What the ****!

Anyone one else I missed PLEASE tell me and I'll add you: I am very bad at this stuff. T0T

Laijin

Smash Hero
i got wrecked in GF haha

ggs tho, was great meeting/playing/hanging out with NC+SWFL+josh+tampa @ ihop <3333

3. PP (LB forfeit)
4. Chu (LB forfeit)
5. UberIce UBBAAAAAAAIIICEEEE
5. Tope
7. Darkrain
7. Skrach?
Slightly off.

1: Hungrybox ($844,674.99) ($400.00) Lost to no one
2: Colbol ($200.00) Lost to Dr. PP and HBOX
3: Dr. PP ($120.00) Lost to HBOX and gave the loser’s finals set to Colbol
4: Chu Dat ($80.00) Lost to HBOX and Colbol
5: Tope (Lost to Dr. PP and ChuDat)
5: Uberice (Lost to HBOX and Colbol)
7: Plank
7: Darkrain
9: Skratch
9: Laijin
9: Flamin' Roy
9: Everlasting Yayuhhz
13: Dop
13: Plup
13: FullMetal
13: Rock Crock
17: Trikrome
17: Merck
17: Raistlin
17: Cyrain
17: HarrietTheGuy
17: Kniht
17: Travis
17: DogySamich
25: Zone
25: Nasty
25: Husband
25: Articanus
25: PB & J
25: 7 Deadly Sins
25: dark sonic
25: SmashMac

Results page is up

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I definitely agree with the sexy ****.

Colbol: Fail for not getting first lol. Its all good. How did you do with your SATs?

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Derek, I sat down and played a few friendlies with that guy. Not sure where he went after, though. But I'm pretty sure he left after our matches.
Weird, I hope he went to stay with some family or something, I was under the impression he flew in just for the tournament, so leaving before singles even started is fishy to me. I just hope hes OK >.<

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Colbol: How did you do with your SATs?
Iono, walking away from it I felt the same way as the first time >_> which means I prolly got very close to the same score except the essay was the stupidest crap ever and i probly bombed that part, so i prolly got lower lol

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
Iono, walking away from it I felt the same way as the first time >_> which means I prolly got very close to the same score except the essay was the stupidest crap ever and i probly bombed that part, so i prolly got lower lol
this is random but most colleges take the highest sum total of your scores IIRC

so like if you got 600s on every part the first time, but then the second time you get a 580 on writing and a 620 on math, then you have an 1820 rather than an 1800

sorry if captain obvious

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Slightly off.

4: Chu Dat ($80.00) Lost to HBOX and Colbol
Slightly off.

Chu never played ColBol. ColBol did not play Winners Quarters or Winners Semis. He was advanced due to forefits for both.

_KuyaSombreo_

Smash Ace
just a couple of shoutouts:

PEEF- that timed out match was hilarious, it didnt get recorded did it?

guys from Savannah- Articanus, Sam, and the luigi/sheik player (I couldnt get your name, sorry); you guys were fun to play with and getting to play smash outside was pretty awesome

Dogy- kirby dittos were the last thing i was expecting, but too fun nevertheless

Plup- i liked teaming with you, you get the legit kills while i just stay away and get kirbycides (best strategy btw)

sworddancer- teaming with you was pretty fun too, hope you have a tourney soon

zone- nice zelda, you realy did donate $200?

young link teams with dark sonic, smashmac, and plup were the best

great games to everyone else, im sorry if i didnt mention you

well i hope that there can be another huge FL tournamentthis summer, so that i can play you guys again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom