• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C.E.O. 2010!! Orlando, FL. June 5/6, 2010 Feat. DR PP, Hbox, DARKRAIN!!!! 1 week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
Hey erryone, I'm posted at ColBols house kickin his ass. LOL jk. I am giving him the handoffs of epic justice...the one time per zillion stocks I get to grab him XD

I'll sooooo do a performance over the livestream or in a hype set! At least the commentators should reference the video when it applies.

You better get me that fresh ride 2maro. I don't wanna sit alone at ColBols house forever. =P
I call doing a part of if not THE background beats in the song.

PB&J

Smash Hero
sweet. it'll be hard to find me prob, but ask GA players to direct you towards "Articanus". Then again, I'm not exactly known between even them so =/
articanus is going..too good..cant wait to see u play again..i know your a beast..its sad u live like 5 hours from me in the same state or we can play

skrach8

Smash Lord
Not going to do teams. Ill do money matches instead.

As of right now im MM:

Dr. PP- $5/set of 5
Tope- $5/set of 5
SpiderSense- $5/set of 5

Nicaboy- $?/set of ? you down?
HBOX- same deal?
Shiz- same deal?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I'll do a $1 MM set with anyone as long as it gets recorded and uploaded. I'm lookin' for that analyzable stuff.

I'm catchin a ride to Hboxes in a few minutes, people should come. IDK if ur allowed to but XD do it anyway!

skrach8

Smash Lord
where are you staying plank?

and yes to BALLISTICS! Only after though, I DO NOT PLAY WELL after i've smoked.

NOOB 3- coming to an area near you... i mean CFL.

skrach8

Smash Lord
Quick question to plank and hbox. I'm bring a full setup to the tournament, so that $5 bucks off the door fee. If I'm assisting with TOing, can i get another $5 off of the door fee? HBOX did ask me to help out with this tourny..... not looking to low ball anyone, but it would be awesome!!

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Yo clarify something for me.

What falls under a full setup?
i.e.

If I bring
1 - TV
1 - Gamecube + Melee
1 - Wii + Horribrawl
1 - PS2 + Melty Blood + GGAC

Does that count as 4 full setups, 3, or 1?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Nicaboy: sounds good man. Look forward to playing/meeting you. Yes I know who you are. =p
Omg you know me :embarrass
Not going to do teams. Ill do money matches instead.

As of right now im MM:

Nicaboy- $?/set of ? you down?
Ya im down depends though how man are you hermano. How much ya wanna put up. 5 10 20? set of 3 or 5 is cool doesnt matter

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
GOD shut up! lol

GAMME's was $30

and our events are only $10

no johns
aren't you like, trying to get into other games and go to other majors? $20 isn't bad for venue at all.

You're used to smash prices. :laugh:

yup. This ain't no bi-weekly cheapo smashfest. This is a national cooperative efffort orlando tourney!!

.......national orlando tourney? whatev's.

+1 hype point

nicaboy

Smash Champion
hey laijin wanna mm sheik dittos?? 5 bucks?

oh and ya this tourney is hella worth. it has pools man worth 30 is like a min of 14 tourney matches!

Renki

Smash Journeyman
So, if all the events start at 12pm on Saturday, do we stop everything at 12am Sunday and then everything finishes starting at 12pm Sunday? Just wanted to make sure I had it right.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
So, if all the events start at 12pm on Saturday, do we stop everything at 12am Sunday and then everything finishes starting at 12pm Sunday? Just wanted to make sure I had it right.
prolly gonna go overnight dude. hardcore playin'. haha

-!-

Smash Lord
Yeaa this is a National tournaments with lots of different games... It a pretty cheap door fee imo

Heading out tomorrow nd can't wait :) this is gonna be soooo gooooodddd XD

CEOJebailey

The People's Organizer
You Can start showing up on Saturday at 10:30 am. At Midnight Saturday Night everybody needs to be out of the venue.

Then on Sunday we will reopen the doors again at 10 am then have to be packing up and comepletely out by 11 pm Sunday night.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
anyone wanna team in melee?

im from the bahamas, i play fox, and i doesnt afraid of anything.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Yo clarify something for me.

What falls under a full setup?
i.e.

If I bring
1 - TV
1 - Gamecube + Melee
1 - Wii + Horribrawl
1 - PS2 + Melty Blood + GGAC

Does that count as 4 full setups, 3, or 1?

one, just cause we need the tvs more than the consoles

nevershootme

Smash Master
so yea..

I will offer my services to whoever needs a pickup from Orlando International Airport to anywhere (hotel, hbox house) w/e... thing is i will be available at noon to start driving from melbourne to orlando...

also, whoever has a hotel room near the venue is ok with me tagging along with u guys. i'll chip in anyways. otherwise i'll have to traverse to hbox's house and hopefully stay over.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
any setup we can have is great for the community. so if you can, PLEASE bring them. we just cant afford to give money away cuz we are probably gonna barely break even if that on this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom