• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C.E.O. 2010!! Orlando, FL. June 5/6, 2010 Feat. DR PP, Hbox, DARKRAIN!!!! 1 week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_KuyaSombreo_

Smash Ace
I sure as hell know that Kuya would be up for it. Try him! (Most likely the introverted, 5'7" filipino kid wearing....black hoodie with fitting green shirt on inside.)
just look for the kid who plays a bunch of random low tiers

that'll be me, and yeah i'll be down for $1 MMS

Cyrain

Smash Ace
alright peeps my cell phone jank is 804-307-7029

holla at me if you're tryin to throw down with cyrain and I... we party hard... not for the light of stomach
Double post...But yea. Someone come get ****ed up with me. Tope can't keep up. =P

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sooooo yeah, I FINALLY got confirmed for this lmfao.

I can't wait to get to Florida and play everyone!

Edit: and now I have peef's number.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
i might be stuck at the airport without a ride. i will be at sfb airport, 812 454 2000 if you can help me!

nevershootme

Smash Master
So seriously, who's giving Tope and I a ride from our hotel a few miles away?
i think i could help, but it does involve me wanting to room along with u guys since i have no place to stay from thursday night-sunday afternoon. think you'll be ok with that. plus we'll be partying at downtown lol... and i'll chip for the room

on a side note, there may be an additional side tourney that's gonna happen around sunday.. and it's a MYSTERY GAME TOURNAMENT... yea, random games, $5 each player, test your might lol.

as for streaming... streaming is currently exclusive to SSFIV and ONLY SSFIV unless smash can put out the money for another internet line... or someone volunteers a 3g phone with tethering and a laptop... or get a group of people spitting out twitter updates via text message

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I have an htc touch pro 2 that allows internet sharing.
In other words I can use the net anywhere I want so long as I have signal(which I will obiviously since im in orlando) I got t mobile so ya we can stream If you guys want too.

Just dont **** me over so we dont gotta waste no money

Zone

Smash Champion
Alex (Zone) why don't you take the 200 you are putting in the melee pot and make it 100 and put 100 to streaming =D
I told plank/hungry they can do w/e they want with the 200 as long as it increases tournament Value. And they said we would just throw it in the pot. So that's what's going down it seems.

8Bitman

Smash Master
if i don't get far in this tourney ima beh pissed. >_> i need to fight moar people!!!!!

LLDL

Smash Hero
some1 talk to shiz about comin apex while you're there, i'm wonderin if he's still interested lol ^_^

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Hey erryone, I'm posted at ColBols house kickin his ass. LOL jk. I am giving him the handoffs of epic justice...the one time per zillion stocks I get to grab him XD

hey PEEF, you should perform for us at this tournament

"I double jump, I press down B, and then I blow you up" XD
I'll sooooo do a performance over the livestream or in a hype set! At least the commentators should reference the video when it applies.

lol gg PEEF
You better get me that fresh ride 2maro. I don't wanna sit alone at ColBols house forever. =P

OverLade

Smash Hero
Just based on entrance estimates, about what time will Melee singles compared to brawl singles. I want to enter both but I don't want to **** with my mindset.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i think theyre both going to run side by side, just so we can ensure everything gets done in time. it gets into tougher situations when youre switching out copies of games and wiis and blah blah, id rather just every setup for each game gets used saturday-sunday just until each game finishes then do the fun random stuff/friendlies after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom