• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C.E.O. 2010!! Orlando, FL. June 5/6, 2010 Feat. DR PP, Hbox, DARKRAIN!!!! 1 week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Jpobs u got a teammate?
nah i dont cuz i cant be 100% sure on when exactly im getting there cuz im getting to orlando on the 4th, and my family may want to do gay family stuff that day of tourny so unless i can talk my way out of it im not sure when i'll be there exactly so havent arranged a team partner cuz i dont wanna bail lol.

When i get there i'll see how it goes. what're you thinking would you be game to team?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
nah i dont cuz i cant be 100% sure on when exactly im getting there cuz im getting to orlando on the 4th, and my family may want to do gay family stuff that day of tourny so unless i can talk my way out of it im not sure when i'll be there exactly so havent arranged a team partner cuz i dont wanna bail lol.

When i get there i'll see how it goes. what're you thinking would you be game to team?
Well I'm just wondering, and seeing if everyone has teammates. Teaming OoR isn't something I get to do often so im prolly doin it wrong haha

Zone

Smash Champion
PP, if your at this. I will short hop power shield your laser back at you approach with Zelda, money match here instead.

skrach8

Smash Lord
I don't really refuse MM's... ill do a best of 5 with you too that's fine.

AND I AM REALLY SKETCH
pimpin hos all day
noted and noted

though i dont know what you mean by sketch......?

Like steal my money sketch, if that s the case I'm just going to hunt you down. =)

Zone

Smash Champion
is rice coming to this
I asked drumma boi like a month ago if they were down for going here. He said "That's good enough warning sure."

And then I talked to rice a few days ago, and he said He probably won't come.

So it's looking like just me and 3 other people.

Linguini

Smash Master
alright so i'm pretty sure im driving up saturday morning and taking a flight back to sfl at 8 am on sunday.

so colin we still get to do teams regardless.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Lol Im not even subscribed to this.

I heard Candy and Chu are coming as well, so that should make brawl interesting.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
I need a teammate for this, and we have a full car going at the moment. RockCrock, UberIce, Phanna, DaShizWiz, and I are all driving up.

Allied

Smash Master
YEAH CANDY YOU GOT THIS **** THEM

i wish i could come with you guys xD have fun!

-!-

Smash Lord
this just got interesting... Ummm imma enjoy seeing Melee nd playing Brawl XD Candy we gotta play again but an actual set unlike at MLG where it was just one match

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Hold on a sec Red your coming to this??!!?! is it just for friendlies?

Idk but top4 may consist something of Kadaj Candy Hrnut and Chu in no order but I thought Seibrik was goind to MLG now because he was able to get a plan ticket for about $100 from Jason?? I may be wrong lol

Me and Hrnut got this for teams lol

OverLade

Smash Hero
Hold on a sec Red your coming to this??!!?! is it just for friendlies?

Idk but top4 may consist something of Kadaj Candy Hrnut and Chu in no order but I thought Seibrik was goind to MLG now because he was able to get a plan ticket for about $100 from Jason?? I may be wrong lol

Me and Hrnut got this for teams lol
Why would I come to this just for friendlies?

Sorry for screwing up your top 4 prediction ;)

Col Bol

Smash Champion
yo my boi SLIM NASTY needs a teammate, his ganon is PLANNIN' (on winning teams getting second to me, join him if you dair)

/puns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom