• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C.E.O. 2010!! Orlando, FL. June 5/6, 2010 Feat. DR PP, Hbox, DARKRAIN!!!! 1 week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
yeah

it may seem like a lot (it is LOL)

but in retrospect

GAMME had a $35 venue fee for those who were to prereg and most likely would've had a more expensive at-the-door registration. Plus to enter each game was $10 I believe, so all-in-all, just to enter one event would've cost $45

Linguini

Smash Master
this is directed at plank, hbox, and anyone else running the tourney.

my SATs are on saturday (x_x) but they are pretty early so i SHOULD be able to make it to the venue by 1:30ish, is there a chance for me to still do teams? cause i definitely don't wanna miss teams at this tourney

plus me and emilio would win
ANSWER THIS MANS QUESTION

and yea it would be free money!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
that should be ok but i cant make any promises ha. reg may take a little while anyway plus we can wait til the end of the round to play ur matches

skrach8

Smash Lord
me and dop are probably gunna destroy every team out there. especially linguini and colbol.

I will proceed to take out everyone in singles, SEE YOU GUYS THERE =)

CEOJebailey

The People's Organizer
does door fee cover both days?
Yes the 20 bucks covers your door fee for both days.

May seem high but were just trying to cover the cost of the venue since this all had to happen on such short notice.

But there's gonna be tons of casuals,friendlies and other fun things to make it worth it.

Plank will run smash perfectly so there won't be much wasted time. End of the weekend you won't regret being their win or lose.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Yeah unfortunately I decided not to go due to me having mad interviews lately (including one today), saving up money, and other lil priorities. I had the money to go and everything.

So all ya n*ggas doing Melee teams are mad lucky I ain't going because Colbol and I would've won teams easily! So now ya all gonna get ***** by Colbol and his second **** backup, Linguini.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
yeah

it may seem like a lot (it is LOL)

but in retrospect

GAMME had a $35 venue fee for those who were to prereg and most likely would've had a more expensive at-the-door registration. Plus to enter each game was $10 I believe, so all-in-all, just to enter one event would've cost $45
Alright, it's gonna be the most expensive puff ditto ever.
I'm the official witness from an online forum. Meaning it's legitly legit!
Dang, that's prolly more than what 1st place is going to win...

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
this is so expensive. i will have to think long and hard about putting 30 $ towards 2 days of smash. I know the event will help me grow as a player and that is the driving force behind my desire to play.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
this is so expensive. i will have to think long and hard about putting 30 $ towards 2 days of smash. I know the event will help me grow as a player and that is the driving force behind my desire to play.
30 bucks for 2 days??
I LOOVE how this isn't as expensive than GAMME was, which was 35 bucks. And that was just the door fee too!
How much are the smash tourney's in your place usually worth?

Or you can just pay 20 bucks to play friendlies. I'll play you and tell you whatever's worth noting in your gameplay on Sunday! (I'll be the dude with the long headband, as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom