• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Recent episodes have actually had some... pretty violent and/or gruesome deaths of named characters, especially main villains... In English. Uncensored. With better voice acting in the English versions. :V

I **** bricks when I saw my first death in pokemon.
Proof or GTFO. ...wait, that last part discredits your entire post, nevermind.
Read the first Red and Blue Pokemon manga.
Its like, waaaaaaat Arbok got cut in half??!?

Also, little known fact but find-able. In Red and Blue version on the game boy, first time you fight Gary with a larger party he has a ratatat (or evo of it, honestly at 4:30 in the morning I can't remember all of the pokemon names), and after you beat him, you meet him again at the pokemon graveyard visiting a grave (by never says why). After that he never has that ratatat and he's all serious.bizz

You killed his pokemon.
The manga seems to feature the kind of things you'd expect out of the show if it were actually like anime anymore. I read Giovanni uses a Cloyster to split two Magmar in half at one point, too. :X And the stuff surrounding Pryce in the Pokemon Adventures manga is ****ed up. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pryce#In_the_Pok.C3.A9mon_Adventures_manga (huge spoilers if you intend to read it yourself though)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
According to Satoshi Tajiri, the Pokemon Adventures Manga is the most accurate version of his original vision for the Pokemon franchise.

The manga is pretty friggin' raw.

Milln

Smash Champion
anime is kick*** and no anime no lucario
Please contribute more to the conversation than your one liners everyone ignores.

This involves actually reading and acknowledging what is said. You don't already do this because if you HAD, you wouldn't have made such a weeaboo comment.

@Everyone else: Where can I read Pokemon Adventures? I've been wanting to for a little while and onemange shut down, but another site stayed up? I forget.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
At one point one was able to read Pokémon Special (Pokémon Adventures) on Mangafox, even up through a part of the DPPt arc (though the formatting was inconsistent).

Unfortunately, it was taken down as well. I'm not sure where one can read the manga now, apart from buying the individual books.

Milln

Smash Champion
I is playing tons o Blazblue...

Taokakario to gud
Steam, you're going to have to give me your 360 name so I can beat you dow---I, I mean, uh.. So we can practice, together.

@Zucco: Mhm. Was thinking, "I can't be the only one that sees this..."

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I have it on Ps3 :<
:metaknight: FIGHT ME!
Pleaase~! <3
My tao is garbabe, bt atleast you can practise combos on me like a sandbag.
Edit:
Please contribute more to the conversation than your one liners everyone ignores.

This involves actually reading and acknowledging what is said. You don't already do this because if you HAD, you wouldn't have made such a weeaboo comment.
**** dood thats harsh. ._. Go a lil easy on the guy hes probably just shy ya know? Gotta give people a little time to feel conformable stating there mind.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Holy crap, just looked up scott pilgrim vs the world the game. I heard the name before but I didn't think it would be a beat-em-up game. It looks downright amazing. ._. Like best beat up game i've seen for awhile.

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World: The Game for best beat-em-up.

The soundtrack is pretty sweet too imo.

Too bad I have to wait 5 more days to actually get to play the darn thing (**** you Sony and your time-exclusives!).

Zucco

Smash Master
Scott Pilgrim vs the World Was awesome( game and movie). BUY THE GAME AND GO SEE THE MOVIE NOW.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Yea, I can't find the original B/R pokemon manga atm either. I'll find it though.

Also Milln, Nick has BlazBlue on the xbawks360 and asked me to ask you for you XBL account to play. But I forgot. This also means that I'll be playing (losing) online too.

I saw Scott Pilgrim vs the World opening night. It was good. I don't think I could see it again in a while though.

Milln

Smash Champion
Also Milln, Nick has BlazBlue on the xbawks360 and asked me to ask you for you XBL account to play. But I forgot. This also means that I'll be playing (losing) online too.

I saw Scott Pilgrim vs the World Was awesome opening night. It was good. I don't think I could see it again in a while though.
It's Milln, of course.

I keep wanting to see that movie, but no one wants to go with me. Movies by yourself is epic lame.

Top Bottom