• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura

--

This should work...

Now you dont even have to do anything, just one click and it automatically joins :)

SATURDAY TOURNAMENT LIVESTREAMS OMG

---

What's up people?

Names AlexoftheAura.

Welcome to the Lucario Social/General Discussion. This thread was created by Starturds/Indigo-Jeans and was later passed to FlameWaveK and later to me. Feel free to discuss anything, share images, ask for advice, or just chill out and have a drink on the house.

<3

Real Ground Rules:

#1: THE GLOBAL RULES STILL APPLY HERE.
This should be simple enough. Just because it's a general/social thread does not mean spam, double posting, etc... are all game. They aren't.

#2: Don't reply to people who obviously didn't see rule #1.
Ignore them. They'll get infracted and go on their merry way.

#3: Try to keep things on whatever the current subject is.
This isn't too strict of a rule, but if there is productive discussion going on, try not to derail it and ruin it for everyone else, okay?

#4: This thread can be locked at any time by Phil, or whoever the new mod is. Red Ryu or Bionic's alt

#5: Like ted said, don't think of posting here as a job, think of it as FUN

Starturds' Old OP:

:023:

==

Hey all! This is Starturds/TRDS/Turds/Whathaveyou. As most of you know, I've started frequenting the Cario Social. But, we decided to abandon it! :D Poor Timbers! Anyways, this is making my lifelong dream, nay, my lifelong GOAL, come true. So, as per usual, here are the rules for super sexy fun Lucario partychat:

Rules:

#1 DON
'T MESS UP COSPLAY
NO MORE COSPLAY AT ALL

Real Ground Rules:

This should be simple enough. Just because it's a general/social thread does not mean spam, double posting, etc... are all game. They aren't.

This should also be simple. If someone comes in and is like "Lol, Post Count +1", ignore them and pretend it never happened. They'll get infracted and as long as you don't respond to them and egg them on or join in, you won't.

This isn't too strict of a rule, but if there is productive discussion going on, try not to derail it and ruin it for everyone else, okay?

#4: This thread can/will be locked at any time if TimbersPHI1PHI1PHI1PHI1 Phi1 ny3 the Science Guy either feels the need to do so or gets angry at us

So have fun! ;D

FlameWaveK's Not as Old OP

Hey whats up

Names FlameWaveK.

Starturds/Indigo Jeans hasn't been on and the OP has stalemated so we had a change of management.

<3

Real Ground Rules:

Ignore them. They'll get infracted and go on their merry way.

#4: This thread can be locked at any time by Phil, or whoever the new mod is.

Family Tree/Regulars/Old Regulars:

Other Facts:
-Azen traveled far and wide spreading good cheer and the fun of smash to all having 4 sons along the way
-Milln would begin his days teaching young riolus the basics of the aura, and then later live as a hermit in the brawlplussery mountains.
-Tallen would disappear in his search for knowledge.
-DJbrowny would kick Timbers out of his household for being a **** but Timbers would later
go down in history as one of the most outspoken and controversial of all time.
-Hawky would delve into the world of furry hunting, only to settle down with laura in his later years.
-Trexxen created the great lucario IRC and passed it down to his grandnephew and grandson, stauffy and linkshot [respectively]

FAQ:
Why are Espy and Stealth alone?:
Because they are cool enough to be in the family of Lucario without actually being born of the aura.

and because I said so. So **** you.

FAQ:
Why am I not in here?

because I forgot you duh.

How to read:

Listed left to right

1ST GENERATION:
Genesis:
-MacGyver created lucario and the Auraburst of 245 BC occured
-in time he fathered 7 Sons, DJbrowny, Tallen, Milln, Dguy, Hawky, Trexxen, and Azen and Wuff Pup

Some time after:
-Bill Nye had a freak accident and created a younger clone of himself, who he adopted.
-Later, he tried tampering with the chaos gene and in a failed experiment gave birth to
Xavant.

2nd Generation:
-Ephy is the son of Xavant and marries mew.
-In a HORRIBLY failed experiment by Phi1 Mewtario was brought into existance.
-Timbers and Lycan are the sons of DJbrowny
-Nodrak is the son of Tallen
-Jeepy is the son of Milln
-Ddiciple is the son of Dguy
-Lee Martin is the son of Hawky and Laura
-Tedward, Cloudy, and Kenji are the sons of Trexxen the founder of the Great Luc IRC.
-Alus, Ksizzle, iRJi Junebug and Shippo are the sons of Azen

3rd Generation:
-Mythtrainer is the son of Nodrak
-Stauffy was born from Jeepy but was raised by his grandfather who he affectionately called "Milln-Sensei"
-Dguy had another son named Samuelson
-Trela and RT are the sons of Lee Martin
-Linkshot is the son of Cloudy

4th Generation:
-Mewtario performed mitosis and gave birth to RK Joker
-Timbers was ***** by Mewtario on the Titanic and when Timbers shipped away to safety, gave birth to kita.
-Later, in a drunken stupor, Timbers had relations with a nameless prostitute who gave birth to Bear.
-FlameWaveK and Inspire are the twins born from Stauffy and Samuelson
-Aurasmash sprouted from Tedward's brain.
-Zucco is the son of Ksizzle and Miranda Cosgrove.
-Alex is the son of Alus

finally got done.

+ Indigo Explanation
Neither me or FanFan are on the family tree because:
KayLo gave burth to Pikachu, who then married Tokatete. Pikachu gave birth to Horo Horo, who accidentally fell into a vat of aura. Horo then underwent mitosis, and FanFan was thus created. Having been banished by her freak nature, and paying respect to her Pikachu ancestry and her half of aura, FanFan now has recently come to the Lucario boards, hoping to be accepted into the family.

Born of the void, *(T.R.D.S.) travelled far, then settled into an urban, ultra-modern city. Here, he met Sudai and JCaesar. Sudai, being a quadrusexual, almost made *(T.R.D.S.) bi, but only succeded in converting him into a mechanophile. JCaesar then touched *(T.R.D.S.) unfecting him with the +virus. Here, *(T.R.D.S.) met Straked, who re-christened him Turds, and was later christened Starturds by the robots. Leaving for a house to make his own, Starturds first ventured to Forum Games, where he met Frown, who performed spontaneous inversion on him, taking away 60% of his IQ points. Afterwards, Starturds met Zajice, who talked him into wh*ring groups. Through Zajice, Starturds met FanFan and SauceK. SauceK renamed Starturds Indigo-Jeans in the house of Vacaville. Indigo-Jeans and FanFan then headed to Lucario, where Indigo-Jeans kicked Timbers out and established his new Social thread, the fourth, and witnessed the Mod-enning of Phil Nye, and the brief visit of Stealth Raptor. He then proceeded to type out this retardedly long autobioraphy to make up for Flamey forgetting him in the family tree.
Alex is supposed to be on the line under alus but I'm too lazy to fix it

as is ilink eventually

Lucario Finder!

Last edited:
I've had experience with that.
Last year, in fact. Eighth grade. My day starts off great now that I'm in highschool, though. Only five people=nappy time for a tired turd.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
It wouldn't have been so bad if they weren't so pepped up after hearing we got 78(actually 77.99) at our first competition of the year.

Mewter

Smash Master
That cosplay is magnificent!
It makes a very honorable mention. How noble a creature that is!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
That Wargreymon one isn't that bad actually.

It's way creepier to see guys dressing up in Sailor moon cosplays. *Shivers*

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
This weekend totally stunk. Guys do you know if a wii will still work after getting wet?

Typhoon "ondoy" (international name "Ketsana") trashed my house. and my wii got wet.

ScottiePippen

Smash Rookie
maybe if it was submersed in water or maybe if a lot was poured down the controller jacks otherwise I dont see how water hitting it would break it , if its your wii why dont you just try using it lol?

Sorry for the not name changes guys. I was grounded. >_<

So, yeah, go ahead and mess up cosplay ph1l, I don't really mind. ;D

And Aurasmash, I'm sorry to hear that. It must've been scary. O_O

HyperEnergy

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, just try it out. I once ran a gamecube controller under the faucet for 30 seconds until I realized that that wasn't the way you clean it and it still worked perfectly (well, it worked perfectly after a few hours lol).

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
What is this I don't even

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC