• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

DusK-The-Stray

Smash Ace
Or, y'know, he simply put the rat in the box and chose better pokemon, he was there paying his respects to other people's dead pokemon (like some of the other NPCs) and got serious because of the crap TR pulled off.

>.>

Still funny to think about it the other way though, it's almost like being a villain protagonist to Blue's hero antagonist.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
You do know that it all makes sense, right?
Think about Gold/Silver/Crystal.
Blue is dethroned and basically hides in Viridian's Gym.
Red, feeling utmost shame and guilt after realising everything he has done (stealing Blue's grandfather's praise), crawls into the deepest part of Mt. Silver. When you battle him, he says nothing, doesn't even look at you, and unwillingly accepts his duty as a trainer to battle.
And when you beat him...he realises it was all for naught and leaves, never to be seen again.

Lance becomes the ultimate in justice as a trainer due to witnessing it all firsthand. Team Rocket started this, and Lance will end it.

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
You all now realize that Pokemon is a post-war land.

Many characters rarely have fathers. This is also why a lot of people were extremely old. they didn't take part of the war.

Women everywhere because women weren't allowed to go to war.

Hospitals everywhere to heal people.

There's more, but those were the main points that made me really realize.

Remember the war in the Lucario and Mew movie?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
DDD:

Steam, how come you didn't tell me you were in Colorado Springs?
I went there for vacation last Winter. ;-;

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I know, I checked it recently, but I didn't snap until just right now.
;_____________________________________________;

PROFOUND SADNESS.

Browny

Smash Hater
IRC has been strangely dead recently :/

come on guys, I hope the reason it is getting less activity isnt because people believe the massive exaggerations and lies about the topics of discussion in there :(

Top Bottom