• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
yes, I made a blog about it last night. he rage quit while I was on what I think was the last level lol.

flame you are bad at new super Marisa land lol.

we might do more MM speedruns. not sure what the next game will be lol.
What games are you willing to do?

The last like, 3 avatars I've seen you with have been furry

"Red Dragon"

You main Lucario.
Quiet you. >:E

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think someone forgot to tell the Lucario boards that you don't HAVE to have your main in your avatar.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
–noun
an unconverted individual of a people that do not acknowledge the god of the Bible; a person who is neither a Jew, Christian, nor Muslim; pagan.

So ... i'm a furry?

OH DEAR GOD...

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
lmaooo... I really miss that show NOT being Americanized and targeted to preschoolers... :(
Recent episodes have actually had some... pretty violent and/or gruesome deaths of named characters, especially main villains... In English. Uncensored. With better voice acting in the English versions. :V

I **** bricks when I saw my first death in pokemon.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Recent episodes have actually had some... pretty violent and/or gruesome deaths of named characters, especially main villains... In English. Uncensored. With better voice acting in the English versions. :V

I **** bricks when I saw my first death in pokemon.
Read the first Red and Blue Pokemon manga.
Its like, waaaaaaat Arbok got cut in half??!?

Also, little known fact but find-able. In Red and Blue version on the game boy, first time you fight Gary with a larger party he has a ratatat (or evo of it, honestly at 4:30 in the morning I can't remember all of the pokemon names), and after you beat him, you meet him again at the pokemon graveyard visiting a grave (by never says why). After that he never has that ratatat and he's all serious.bizz

You killed his pokemon.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Read the first Red and Blue Pokemon manga.
Its like, waaaaaaat Arbok got cut in half??!?

Also, little known fact but find-able. In Red and Blue version on the game boy, first time you fight Gary with a larger party he has a ratatat (or evo of it, honestly at 4:30 in the morning I can't remember all of the pokemon names), and after you beat him, you meet him again at the pokemon graveyard visiting a grave (by never says why). After that he never has that ratatat and he's all serious.bizz

You killed his pokemon.
***** it that hard huh? Guess my peeepee was just too much for it. :X

Top Bottom