• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Why do people hate on diddy? He's awesome and I love fighting Diddy, one of the most fun matches in the game because his combos are really entertaining, even when he combos me I'm enjoying myself.
This. Diddy is a lot of fun to play against, especially the good ones. Playing GDX's Diddy in pools was probably one of the most entertaining matches I played in. That match-up is so fast, when I play it at least. It's just a lot of fun.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Playing ADHD's diddy and having no idea what to do and him banana locking me against a wall in delfino was not fun but I guess i was deserving of that.

Badnewsbear - Nice seeing you again, shame we couldn't singles friendlies but doubles was pretty fun.
Vex - Remind me to pick D3 against your bowser next time, maybe it would've been closer. :)
Kadaj - Fun friendlies and MM, i like your bowser.
Doom - I am going marth for all non MK. I love the MK ditto so lucky for me I am ready for Marth's bad match up :)
Izumi - We didnt Ike vs Jiggs on delfino. I'll win anyway. XD
Conti - legit tap jump johns in pools. Learn to play MK with tap jump it makes him infinitely better. fun matches
Seph - nice job making two teams with different names, shame I couldn't chill with you.
Tenno - did you kill anti once?
Xiivi - fun friendlies. Your link is good.
Inui and Atomsk - stupid DQ and had to face you :) rather have went to losers brackets first round lol

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Ehh, only some shoutouts. GG's to everyone I played in pools/ brackets. Good seeing everyone I normally see in nj/ny and rarely see like Judge(wifi buddy), hylian(jordan), and holy.

Getting to meet the other sonic mains like Boku, ithrowthings, and Kid was pretty cool too :).

Vex, you're the man. Glad we got to meet, and same with Chibo. Who would have thought from smashboards that you're actually a really fun person to talk to :laugh:, btw lylat is gay.

Thanks for paying me back matt.

xpatx, it was awesome seeing you but too bad I had to vs your friend fairly early :(.

I left some important people out in this post but so much happened that I can't mention it all at once. I'll be lookig back in here anyway for those I missed

I had a great time overall despite my horrible allergies XD

E Love

Smash Rookie
Okay so here are my shout outs, hoepfully I don't get banned but they hate me here so you know =[

tant/jc/shinki/lobos - helped make that car ride amazing, God it was so much fun <333

1: Ally(guess) - too good, should of known u would win when u refused to split XD
2: Mew2King(guess) - You played great, people who think u were sandbagging are idiots, the look on your face when u were playing showed how much u wanted to win.
3: Lain(Ics, DDD) - cutie
4: Anti(Snake, MK) - lil bill reppin
5: Atomsk(DDD) - thanks for winning me lots of money with side bets <3
5: Ksizzle(Lucario, MK) - icarly... i will watch it! great job!
9: Seibrik(MK, DDD) - thanks for all the D3 tips, helped me a lot
9: NinjaLink(Rob, Diddy, Pikachu) - always a pleasure sir
9: Blackwaltz(Olimar) - great seeing you, you got your skillz back, suicides sucked v/s ADHD, u had him
13: Afro Thunder(SNAKE!!!) - props my fellow funny negro
17: Y.b.M(Kirby) - good set in 3rd round WINNERS!(XD), I chocked 3rd game but I had u haha, your Kirby is beastly
17: Slikvik(Wario, G&W, Peach) - tips v/s G&W really helped, thanks
17: Dazwa(Zss) - hat thief! but master of awesome! <3 (don't ban me <3)
17: NEO(Marth) - better then Roy R? well, yeah.
17: Plankk(...guess) - my d00d, great plazcing for someone who hates this game XD Thanks for the support.
25: Hylian(G&W) - I beat you second round winners but you still out placed me, too good XD You are mad cool.
25: kornnn(METAKNIGHT) - good job stepping it up, our convo's were too funny at Wendys
25: Xzax(MK) - You beat me harder then i expected, didn't know you practiced with Vex, I'll get u back haha
33: Kadaj(Marth) - You lost to legit people, no biggie.
33: Inui (Broken Finger Johns) - lol this guy
33: EEvisu(DayDayDay) - GOOD **** SON, GOOD ****ING ****! but don't choke haha
49: Dphat(Marth, MK) - Man you are too funny and chill, please come up again sometime, good thing I found that controller lol, its too awesome to lose.
49: D1(FLACO, Metacake) - clearly too good
49: Darc(Marth) - you and Dawza are a pair like no other, I want to be your black brotha /rhyme
65: God-is-my-rock(slikvik) lmao @ who you used and stop playing Meta =P
65: BetaZealot(falco) - come to more stuff, you have potential
65: Dark. Pch(Pch) - no Yugioh =[
65: Kage - Melee matches were too fun
65: Lobos(TL) - epic car ride!
65: Doom(MK) - I finally won a set against you! =D sorry u had a bad day in brakets
65: dj nintendo(Bowser) - she was feeling you man, dayummmmmm
65: GDX(diddy) - we don't really look a like haha but you cool as ****
65: Malcom(sonic) - what happened? D:
65: Pyronic~Star(Olimar) - you suck

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'm super sad that my set against Boss couldn't be recorded. I never actually thought an EC player would consent to a small taunt party during a tournament match, lol.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Nah, Diddy doesn't win tournaments, MK and Snake do. They are far "gayer" than Diddy even with the naners. However, I'm pretty sure that's the Diddy that ran the clock on Turbogilman and a few other MD/VA's at COT4 so I guess it's karma. ICs are the only character that deserve to be planked (when the infinite is allowed). With Diddy all you have to do is get him off the stage and gimp him, which is retardly easy. Any good MK can do it in their sleep.
Yes Seb, this is the very same guy who ran the clock on not just Turbo, but Gonzo and Atomsk as well. He deserved every bit of it.

Seb, this guy doesn't have a bone of attack in his body. He DOESN'T go off the ledge. Ever. He's always in the center of the stage, throwing crap

M@V has the match, just watch it when it gets uploaded, and you'll see why Plank worked so hard to win.

Olimar is hard to plank though, he camps better than anyone :(

Edit: EE has never had that much nice all in one post before

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Best time I've ever had at any tournament. There's really nothing else I can say. Amazing tournament.

Wish the Ganon challenges could have made it on the livestream, lulz. So much manliness.

Oh, and yoshididdy, your first match, when the power went off... that sucks so bad, man. Worst luck ever.

SpartanX123

Smash Cadet
Snack Attack's shoutouts

Alex,Crismas,Inui,and everyone else that helped, GOOD ****.This tournument was soooo much fun even if i did not make it into brackets (officially at least XD).

Kirinblaze-Great Bracket match!!!!! Nice Mario, i definetly will not underestimate him again.

Ally-Amazing friendlies, glad you won!!!!!!!! I hope to play you again at a tournument soon and next time i will actually take a stock off you lol.

Holy-Great matches!!!!! Thank you for all your help and i will continue to rep R.O.B along with you and we WILL take him to the top.

M2K-Great games!!!!!!!!, and good **** against Ally, i wish people would stop saying your a bad guy, because you are really not.

Lain-Even if you destroyed me, i still had fun playing you and i thank you for the advice.I hope to play you again soon.

Dojo-Good games, thanks for the advice about Spacing and DI, that really helped alot.

Seibrik-I'm really sorry i couldn't ride you home :(

Everyone in my pools-Good games from all of you, and thank you for all the advice there too.

Yoshididdy-Thank you for letting me room again,and all you $B guys are pretty Frackin cool.

MD/VA-Garsh, good try guys, we WILL get NY/NJ soon enough.

If i am forgetting anyone, just PM me and i will add you lol

Vinnie

Smash Master
BRAWL

DOUBLES

5: ADHD + Fatal -- fun friendlies.

13: Dojo + Hylian -- fun livestream friendlies

13: Vex Kasarani + Yes! -- close matches, down to the wire.

17: Candy + Kadaj -- fun livestream friendlies

25: Rogue Pit + Chibo --fun livestream friendlies

25: Knightmare + Kai -- fun 1$ mm lol and friendlies b4.

33: False Soundz + Atire --fun car-ride there and home lol :) and friendlies. 2 good

49: DJ Nintendo + WarriorKnight --double bow bow bowser ftw, i saw ur matches o_o

Singles

1: Ally(guess) -GJ YAY MK FINALLY GET DEFEATED :D

3: Lain(Ics, DDD) -way to grab m2k lol

4: Anti(Snake, MK) -great job getting 4th

5: Atomsk(DDD) -how do you pronounce your name =_=

7: ADHD(Diddy Kong) -nice eyes

13: Afro Thunder(SNAKE!!!) -ggs, great snake.

13: Ultimate Razer(Snake) -almost took a match off u in pools lol, **** brinstar lava >.<
still a beast snake, and you're 14 and you use wiimote & nunchuk, too good.

13: HolyNightmare(Rob) -I FINALLY GET TO MEET YOU lol really fun friendlies.

17: Slikvik(Wario, G&W, Peach) -fun friendlies

17: Boss(Mario, Luigi) -epic mario, it ***** my gnw o_O and awesome up b on brinstar with luigi >.< LOL i gotta work on those matchups >.> you're still amazing tho, ggs

17: Plank (Metaknight) BAN AIR STALLING LOL

25: Hylian(G&W) -fun money match, but I kinda got upset after you got mad that I beat your ICs in a MM. I mean, I said no gnw dittos in the thread for a reason: because gnw dittos are ********, and YOU'RE the one that challenged me to ICs vs. GnW. You're probably the better gnw anyway. GGs though.

25: Puffster(DiddyKong) -Fun teaming with you. Just in teams, stay a little farther away from the edges as diddy. And you got really mad after losing =/ just chill out. =] and gj in singles

25: Xzax(MK)- Fun wendies trips? lol gj in singles.

33: PGN(G&W)- LOL OMGAH ITS PGN IM YER BIGGEST FAN!

33: Judge(MK, Wario)-- nice meetin you

33: Vex Kasrani(G&W, DDD, Bowser)-- you had pretty entertaining matches. I like how your gnw has like 50 ways to punish people lol. Fun MMs, I ALMOST BEAT YOUR BOWSER lol so close. ggs.

49: Rhyme(Spamus) -- Your samus is devastating, I have never played one as good as yours. Keep up the good work.

49: Xisin(?) -- GGs, You ***** me first match lol. I almost won the second, just got nervous. Still, great marth.

49: D1(FLACO, Metacake) -- Great friendlies. You have great sportsmanship, I admire that.

65: JAY-SMASH -- great games, just don't cp rainbow cruise against a gnw lol

65: Clai(MUTHA****IN GANON) -- Great friendlies & MM. Wow, ganon. Lol.

65: BetaZealot(falco) -- Nice meeting you.

65: DIZMY - Nice meeting you.

65: Blackanese(G&W, MK) - stick to one character and you'll do better lol. Fun pool matches and the ****load of friendlies we did lol

65: dj nintendo(Bowser) -- You got out of pools & you don't even play this game? Good **** lol. Nice talking to you again

65: Arrancar 18(Lucario) Nice job beating anther O_O

BRAWL + SINLGES

13: JCaesar (Squirtle and ROB) --Thanks for introducing me to this game. Really fun friendlies, learnt a lot. Brawl+ is actually pretty fun =]

33: Mew2King (DQed) --lol

PatG-- You don't suck offline lol. Great games

Snaake-- fun friendlies

False Soundz-- Fun hanging with you. Awesome Sheik. Great job in doubles.

Atire-- Thanks for speaking russian to the russian guy for directions XD fun friendlies. Great job in doubles

Kingtoon-- GGs in pools, great TL.

Smash64-- GGs in pools. GET DDD FSMASHED LOL

Blast-- Wow, gj going a different character for every pools match lol xD

Phase-- Great TL in pools. I got sorta lucky at the end though lol, dash attack spike ftw.

Chibo-- Nice seeing you

Rogue Pit-- Nice seeing you.

GGs all, I hope I didn't forget anyone.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
I choked hard at this tournament. I was up like 90-70% first game vs xzax's metaknight and had a banana behind me to kill em after he did tornado, but the TV coincidentally shut off at that time. I accepted to doing a 0% 1stock match and then got 2-0'd. Then when I played boss... aw man, it is like a 65-35 matchup, but i won first game, got beat 2nd game at battle field and last game waS REAL close. he had just done a dash attack tryin to get me in the air but i shielded and spotdodged it. instead of running up and grab or fairing, i choked and did an upsmash. I died at 119% while he was at 119%...<_< so close to beating dat guy.

Congrats ebo and kingtoon. You guys lost to the fifth place team. and still got 25th out of 100 people. $B up.

Cross Jeremiah - Nice Sheik
Slikvik- Thanks for the info about the peeps from south jersey
Blackwaltz- olimar matchup help. thanks man. Can't believe i beat your olimar once in pools, even if it was on my own cp, im proud lol.
philly rider - ggs. Nice matches in pools and MM
Jcaesar- thanks for bringin brawl +, I had a blast
YBM- freshest lookin' bull there haha. Good placin in the tournament.
xzax- im gonna get my revenge on you next tourney, I'm stilll learnin matchups.
Problem- Im def. gonna try to go to the next tourney you goin to. You were so cool and friendly. I aint never seen you before but you helped me a lot. Thanks man

Lastly Alex Strife. Smoothest tournament ever. Great tourney host. And I called you like 2-3 times askin directions for the tourney. lol sorry <_<. You were still cool about it too.

Beta9001

Smash Apprentice
shout outs...
1: Ally(guess) - I knew you had this **** son.
2: Mew2King(guess) - When you asked to split I had a feeling you were going to lose.
3: Lain(Ics, DDD) - I love your glasses, and your orange shorts.
4: Anti(Snake, MK) - We should wear out headphones like boss does.
5: Atomsk(DDD) - PKMN Trainer dittos own.
5: Ksizzle(Lucario, MK) - iCarly sucks, just kidding. Nice seeing you..
7: ADHD(Diddy Kong) - I saw you play anther...
7: Anther(Pikachu) - I love you, you are a sexy *** mofo. Pikachu uair battles. There is something in midwest's water that gives you mad DI.
9: Seibrik(MK, DDD) - ??
9: Candy(Snake) - You and your look a like make me lol
9: NinjaLink(Rob, Diddy, Pikachu) - Good stuff.
9: Blackwaltz(Olimar) - YEEEEEEEEEEEEE
13: Afro Thunder(SNAKE!!!) - ??
13: Dojo(MK) - Pink bandanas and pop tarts all day.
13: Ultimate Razer(Snake) - I heard you "really really" like sheep.
13: HolyNightmare(Rob) - Your bro is doin good...
17: Y.b.M(Kirby) - ??
17: UTD Zac(G&W) - ??
17: Slikvik(Wario, G&W, Peach) - Your Wario is gooooood.
17: Dazwa(Zss) - ??
17: NEO(Marth) - NEOOOOOOOOOOOO
17: Boss(Mario, Luigi) - SLAP CHOP
17: Plankk(...guess) - air planking is too good.
17: Light(Shiek, Pit, MK) - ??
25: Hylian(G&W) - How did EE beat you?
25: Meep!(ICs, barf)- Cool.
25: PhantomX(Wario) - ?
25: kornnn(METAKNIGHT) - Next time we'll beat Vex. :(
25: ESOJ(DiddyK) - ??
25: Jash(TL) -??
25: Puffster(DiddyKong) - I saw you get hella mad when you lost some match.
25: Xzax(MK) - Wii turn off johns for YD.
33: PGN(G&W) - Cool.
33: Crizthakidd(MK) -???
33: Cawesome(SNAKE) - ?????????????
33: Judge(MK, Wario) - oh no she didnt judged
33: Steel2nd(Marth) - ???????
33: HAT(SNAKE) - Yeeeeeee.
33: Chudat(Kirby) I'm not gonna be at the white belt dojo...
33: Eazy(MK) - I will play you one day and defeat you Falco vilian!
33: Vex Kasrani(G&W, DDD, Bowser) - I'll get better and take a game from you one day!
33: Kadaj(Marth) - **** I saw you playing marth and it was nuts
33: PikaPika!(guess) - my arm still hurts after we shook hands
33: Inui (Broken Finger Johns) - =(
33: Fatal(Snake) -?
33: BadNewsBear(Lots of characters)-???
33: Yes!(Snake, Fox)-??
33: EEvisu(DayDayDay) - YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
49: Rhyme(Spamus) -
49: SK(92) -
49: Xiivi(Luigi) You didnt play Luigi thats buuuuull
49: Omegablackmage(SlikVik) - Thanks for the tips.
49: Xisin(?) ???
49: KirinBlaze(Mario) - I saw that HAT match good stuf
49: Omniswell(ICs, Wolf) - Mudda effin IC's
49: Dphat(Marth, MK)- ??
49: TUSMMMMM(DaydayDayyyyyyyyyy) ??
49: Ophelia(Sonic, MK) - ??
49: JJ wolf(guess) - ??
49: D1(FLACO, Metacake) - Barlw+ D:
49: Darc(Marth) - DEMPSEY ROLL THAT HO
49: Keitaro(Falco) - I'm gonna get better :D
49: Kai(Sonic, Diddy) - ?
49: IcyLight(Olimar) - ?
65: JAY-SMASH - ?
65: Okin(Lucas) - ?
65: Clai(MUTHA****IN GANON) -?
65: Smurf(Pit) - ?
65: God-is-my-rock(slikvik) - I'll try to make it to your tourney.
65: BetaZealot(falco) - I am the best. BetaZealot is so sexy.
65: Dark. Pch(Pch) - Too good.
65: Buuman(DDD) - ?
65: Ninja Edd(Diddy) - didnt talk much.
65: DIZMY- ?
65: Jilla - ?
65: Kage - EAT DAT CHICKEN SANDWICH.
65: Blackanese(G&W, MK) - PAPA BLACKA *****ES LOVE MY WII HOODIE
65: .com - Poetry at its finest.
65: Sky - ?
65: Gunblade(snake) - Awesome.
65: Lobos(TL) - Awesome
65: WTP - ?
65: Izumi(MK) - D:
65: EpicProportions -?
65: The Hulk(DK) - ?
65: Vanz(DQ'd) -?
65: Yoshididdy(Diddy) - Wii turn off johns.
65: Doom(MK) - ?
65: Pride(Yoshi HIGHEST PLACING YOSHI) - HELL YEAH
65: dj nintendo(Bowser) - ?
65: Turbo Ether(Snake) -?
65: Will(DK) - Best DK ever
65: Arrancar 18(Lucario) -?
65: GDX(diddy) -?
65: Malcom(sonic) - Steak
65: Pyronic~Star(Olimar) - ?

Cammy, I had a steak stromboli in honor of the boku roll.

PB&J

Smash Hero
congrats to my boy hax..my fav cf in the world..good stuff jman ****** like u always do and djn for being beast at this game..peace

Dada2199

Smash Journeyman
Mew2king got drunk and Chu Dat had to play for him

lol...

Also, to everyone who said there was like, 3 ppl for Melee, I TOLD ya the Melee crowd wasn't horrendous >_<

But word, eventhough I only went for the first day, this tourney was mad fun. Finally got to meet some people, met new faces, met old faces, and Melee + Brawl simply = fun fun fun.

Also, WTF we need FALCO IN TOP PLACINGS

Also, on the 2nd day, when I was home and watching it on livestream, I thought it was really cool how as DJN was commentating on matches, I was able to talk back and forth through the livestream chat thing, technology simply bloowwws me away. Oh, and I guess I'll add that DJN is the East Coast Waffles of commentating, too good.
Melee wasnt that great hear i heard. Well ROM was ours Apex is theres.

ConGrats to Ally and M2K!

Bellioes

Smash Lord
Good job to Lain for beating the best MK in the US. It was hilarious how everyone cheered when he got a grab. And when he messed up that CG in the final match last stock against MK, everyone was a like 'Awwwwwww'. He won anyways though. ICs ****.

Also, Good Job Ally. Way to represent Canada and congrats on 1st place.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
65: Pyronic~Star(Olimar) - you suck
I laughed super hard.

Yes Seb, this is the very same guy who ran the clock on not just Turbo, but Gonzo and Atomsk as well. He deserved every bit of it.

Seb, this guy doesn't have a bone of attack in his body. He DOESN'T go off the ledge. Ever. He's always in the center of the stage, throwing crap

M@V has the match, just watch it when it gets uploaded, and you'll see why Plank worked so hard to win.

Olimar is hard to plank though, he camps better than anyone :(

Edit: EE has never had that much nice all in one post before
Ah, props to Plank then.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I don't even care, its one of the many reason why I want to switch to Jigglypuff. Too bad she still sucks.

And I didn't run out the clock on Atomsk.

Maybe if Brinstar wasn't a ****ty Diddy stage I wouldn't have been trying to regroup myself the entire match against an aerial character like Kirby.

Its really hard for a Diddy main to choose a good CP when he can't pick FD and Smashville if he won on Smashville already. Seriously what does he have left? Of course that led me to picking a bad cp which was PS1 making it easier for plank to plank because of the transformations.

And btw i refuse for that match to be put up so you can't now. Tell that to M@V.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
no. chu is way better, he just had a harder bracket. YBM's bracket was stupidly easy
YBM's bracket had EE or Hylian in Round 2 of winners, where as Chu had Anther in round 2, so yeah

Edit: Puffster I didn't know you didn't run time on Atomsk but he was still obviously mad and frustrated about the set because you play really homo, I mean that's the honest truth. I mean, what goes around comes around maybe? That's all. Just to note, I'm not discrediting your skill as a player, but simply pointing out a truth you seem to overlook.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Fun tournament. Should've played more Melee (sober >.>). Shouldn't have played all my tourney sets drunk either. Wow I felt so bad when Klown beat me in Melee and everyone was cheering like I was a captain planet villain. -.-

to you ******* that took my donuts: WTF. I walk into the room and like six NJ/NY darkies just run up on me and take my food. too goodz.

Rei - combining our zippers was too goodz. Post that picture!

Lain - gj in tournament. thanks for selling me stuff lolz.

Meep - I corrupted you son.

Turbo - sorry the van blew up. >_<

Crismas - ggs. More Peach dittos next time! You're really fast. And hopefully I will be sober if we play in tourney again.

Okin - TREE OF MIGHT

Maria - LOL

Hazzard - want to play you sober LOL.

Klown - tricked me lolz. and same as above.

Plank - that colored person hat worked well on you.

Vanz & Tec0 - ggs in Melee teams. You guys kept me off the stage and jumped Hat. ****ed up but funny lol. And sorry about **** talking during Alukard v. Hat, I had to pump him up since he's better than that. And I was drunk.

Phil and Tant - I wanted to do more commentary. >_>

Jsleez - Olimart lol.

P~S - hi

Swords - ggs in Melee, sorry about being so loud and forfeiting on GGs. I was gonna lose it so why play? lol

Inui - sorry about room. I should have kept it cleaner tho I didn't make the mess, I saw your point.

PhillyBilly - took my name!

Atomsk - wtfff

Shinku - yo

thumbs - yo

Yoster - let's gosters.

Hylian - LOL is EE gonna start beating all the mods in tournament now? Watch him beat Dazwa next lol.

M2k - I'm glad I gave you that dyk sock.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I don't even care, its one of the many reason why I want to switch to Jigglypuff. Too bad she still sucks.

Maybe if Brinstar wasn't a ****ty Diddy stage I wouldn't have been trying to regroup myself the entire match against an aerial character like Kirby.

Its really hard for a Diddy main to choose a good CP when he can't pick FD and Smashville if he won on Smashville already. Seriously what does he have left? Of course that led me to picking a bad cp which was PS1 making it easier for plank to plank because of the transformations.

And btw i refuse for that match to be put up so you can't now. Tell that to M@V.
Seeing as you were the one so eager to have it recorded and I didn't want it recorded, I don't think you really have a say in the matter. You're the one who pressed the button to record it, even. No johns, stop being a baby. You can't record something on your own will, then when you're too dumb to beat a simple tactic refuse to have it be put online ROFLLL

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

plz let them put that match up.

but yea, diddy sucks when it comes to CP'ing lol

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Good **** my Midwest peeps.

lain good **** beating M2K
Anther you're a beast.
Judge good **** in teams

My Marth peeps:

NEO: great as always
Steel: Good ****.
Kadaj: Good ****, especially in teams.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
plz let them put that match up.

but yea, diddy sucks when it comes to CP'ing lol
No I don't want it online seeing that most people are going to poke fun at me rather than seeing how dumb the match was.

I have all rights to not have it up, you never said you didn't want it up. It turned out to be a really bad set and I'd rather not have it up.

Also the reason why atomsk was mad was because he chose a bad cp and got gimped off the top twice. My cp Japes is banned so I can't even do that stuff anymore. But none the less MK can do it on every stage so thats fair enough.

jiggs on brinstar is a great CP even for brawl, until you play someone who just aircamps all match.
Yeah I noticed and i'm actually going to start cping with Jiggs rather than Diddy if everyone starts aircamping me now.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
waah waah waah. I don't really care, we'll see what mav decides. You're the epitome of scrub anyway, you've been it since melee.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
No I don't want it online seeing that most people are going to poke fun at me rather than seeing how dumb the match was.
Only because you make people hate you.

If it was anybody else vs Plank, maybe they'd look at the match unbiased, but you make yourself a target.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
waah waah waah. I don't really care, we'll see what mav decides. You're the epitome of scrub anyway, you've been it since melee.
>_>

Seriously? I can't believe that I still get this **** when i'm not MK. I want him banned.

I've just about had it maining with diddy cause everyone *****es about him even when they main an even gayer character.

I'll just practice 1000 times harder and win with Jigglypuff in Brawl if I have to so I can come back from a tourney and not be *****ed at.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Awesome tournament!

1: Ally-haha, playing you is weird as hell. Great job winning, changes alot.
2: Mew2King-better stay on top!
3: Lain-awesome job at this, I wanted to play you in tournament :( Nothing more fun than getting repeatedly grabbed by two little ****** kids with down syndrome.
4: Anti-wifi pros too good.
5: Atomsk-Eh, one of many sets we will get to play.
5: Ksizzle-So much for beating ally noob :chuckle:
7: Anther-you're a robot just without metaknight or snake! Shoulda placed higher, ****.
9: Seibrik-I don't know why you didn't just cp lylat either lol. CO18 said he's from the sea after what happened lol.
9: Candy-**** campy snakes, god **** that char is so broken.
9: Blackwaltz-Wow nice job.
13: Afro Thunder-snake's gay. I swear to god I may just get my DDD in shape unless I realize diddy can do something on any stage other than battlefield against him...
13: Dojo-nice playing you, great mk.
13: Ultimate Razer-so tiny XD Snake is also gay.
13: HolyNightmare-you didn't get to slay any monkeys here hurr hurr.
17: Y.b.M-who the **** are you!
17: UTD Zac-awesome g&w :)
17: Slikvik-every char you play is stupid!
17: Dazwa-someone to rep ZSS here haha.
17: NEO-yes! We didn't get to play, marth is a dumb char as well.
17: Boss-Luigi is dumb.
17: Plankk-MK is dumb, fun set.
25: Hylian-awesome g&w as well and person :)
25: PhantomX-Wario is stupid!
33: PGN-doubles was fun.
33: Cawesome-ugh, I hate snake so much.
33: Judge-let's play smash sometime.
33: Vex Kasrani-bowser is an akward matchup..
33: Inui-so first the mountain john, then the broken finger. I can't wait for next season's epic john.
33: Fatal-good **** in doubles!
33: Yes!-Snake is gay.
49: JJ wolf-another diddy slayer slain :p Awesome wolf.
49: D1-what's good
49: Kai-lmao, I can't believe you saw that. It will never get old for you, ****it this will be held against me for a year or more.
65: Ninja Edd-get a wii so you can practice!
65: Yoshididdy-I was not expecting you to be there haha.
65: Doom-NO! I won on hyrule.
65: Pride(Yoshi HIGHEST PLACING YOSHI)-LMAO AT THE PARANTHESIS
65: GDX-step it up! You're better that this placing.
65: Malcom-NOooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you should've gotten much higher malcolm :urg:
65: Pyronic~Star-I heard what you did to kosmos in pools LMFAO, even the olimar ran from peach XD

This tourney was ridiculous, everyone countered eachother. Snake and metaknight are stupid, I wish I had done better and not choked.. This game is changing, finally it may not be so one-sided. After fighting seibrik and dojo I'm so good vs mk :)

And after diem's "I can't see the C4's the screen is too dark" excuse, I will be playing everyone on yellow/bright Tvs. If not bright I will have to adjust the settings. Do what you got to do to win!

lordaxl

Smash Cadet
by farrr the greatest live stream of any brawl tourney that i've ever witnessed.

lain's matches with m2k (where m2k was saved by the platform)

and ally's grand finals with m2k (that crazy DI and double fair spikes!)

i'm not even a frequent smashboards poster or hardly a competitive brawl player.. those matches were just off the chain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom