• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
oh crap sorry I forgot to say that it wasn't specifically directed at you. I understand it was a simple question :) I was simply trying to voice a suggestion to anyone else who WOULD ask [and they would have] before too many people start asking. I've just had a lot of experience with recording large tourneys and having people be pretty annoying about it.

didn't mean to sound so uber serious about it :) it's just a lot of work to do the video stuff the right way and people who do it spend a lot of their free time doing so for the community, which is why it gets annoying when people keep asking about it...generally speaking [again, not directed at you...]
thank you for claryifying your point
take all the time in the world to post the vids for the greatest quality lol

ANTi_

Smash Hero
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

Holy **** Anti and Ally.

I knew you could beast Anti and that you got better but DAAAAMNNNN!!! Same with you Ally!!

Oh yea and Anti u fruit, I didnt get to meet u in person bro. We friggin played alot of Wifi back when i used to play. If i decide to start playin brawl again, u better be around biiiyaatch!!!
you used to woop my azz lmao get back into this game we will team.

4: Anti - ggs. im now a victim of OCAS lol great seeing you. we need to team one day. i wont sd :)
those were some hyped up games

ALEX STRIFE BEST TOURNAMENT OF 09' SO FAR :)

Snakeee

Smash Master
Wow reallyyy surprising results not just with Ally winning. Amazing job by Ally though.
I reallyyy wish I could have entered singles :(

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Alex, you ran this tourny perfectly. I had a great time, and thanks for all of the friendlies to anyone who got to play me. Great sets to
Buuman
Nl
Gunblade
Dphat
Candy
I had a great time playing everyone of you win or loss. This tourny made me like brawl again so I'll see everyone around a bit more often.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
are there bracket images?
you know, something that would actually be useful.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze

Alex - Best. Tournament. Ever. This was run amazingly well, every event was started and finished on the planned times and it was fast and efficient. I had sooooooo much fun this weekend. Incredible job. I'll be attending more of your tournaments from now on.

17: NEO(Marth) - Nice seeing you again. Watching you play Marth is just..wow..soooo good.
17: Boss(Mario, Luigi) - Great seeing you again Boss, you gotta teach me the Mario/GnW match-up. You make it look so easy.
25: PhantomX(Wario) - MAH DOOD. Nice meeting you after talking over the boards and xat for so long. Amazing Wario and great games. I'm thinking about coming to WHOBO2. :D
33: Eazy(MK) - Sorry we didn't get to do those Mario dittos, but thanks for the compliments.
33: Kadaj(Marth) - Grab Release, UpB KO's on MK? **** dude. Good seeing you again.
33: Inui (Broken Finger Johns) - Nice seeing you again and thanks for ****** me in singles. lol
33: Fatal(Snake) - Still the Snake I have the most fun watching. You do so much sexy **** it's hard to stay sitting down while watching you play. Great games in pools and nice seeing you again.
49: KirinBlaze(Mario) - You made it out of pools! :D
65: Will(DK) -
65: GDX(diddy) - Great games in pools dude, glad we both made it out.
65: Malcom(sonic) - RIDIN'. That pretty much sums it up.

Punishment Divine - Don't worry about teams. We were on 0 Hours of sleep, literally. xD
Pierce7D - Nice seeing you again man. Nice job in that Bowser challenge. xD
Famous - Great to see you again and thanks for all the tips you had for me after the matchs you watched me play.
Boxob - Too good son. You pointed out ALL the Steak places on the trip home. That's dedication.
Lawz - Good **** dude. You beasted on that Fox in your MM.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
I'd like to know who ksizzle beat with lucario and who anti beat with snake. All the sets I saw them win were with MK. And as far as I can tell, the best person you beat is the most important.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
My tourney set with Plank helped him create his new move.

It's called: Air Planking

lmao!! Don't take Plank to Battlefield people!!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Ksizl beat Anther with Lucario and Anti beat Ksizl with Snake. Important enough for you?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I'd like to know who ksizzle beat with lucario and who anti beat with snake. All the sets I saw them win were with MK. And as far as I can tell, the best person you beat is the most important.
Snake
-------
Ksizzle
Meep
UTD Zac

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Special thanks to Alex Strife, Pierce, Inui, OBM and others who helped run this tournament. I could have creamed myself and the event still would have been smoother. :p Keep drinkin' that DQ juice Alex. Full shouts later.

Master Raven

Smash Master
From what I remember, Anti beat Anther with MK (2-1 and last match was dead even) and beat Ksizzle with Snake. Ksizzle beat Anther with Lucario and beat Kadaj and Atomsk with MK. Ask them both 'cause those are the sets I know about.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Quotes of the tournament:

"The Midwest is all just Team Rocket. They're all just trying to catch Pikachu and whenever they get close to it the trip or **** up and blow up."

"Ally should change his name to DI Joe."

DMBrandon, Funniest Man Alive? I think so.

Harbinger631

Smash Apprentice
I can't believe Anther lost his set with Anti. He was up 100% going into the last stock! Good stuff Anti.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Awesome tourney, it was run very very well, and went smooth. I'm pretty disappointed at all of the seeding and entrants problems though :/
They really hit me hard which is why I placed so low in doubles and didn't make it out of pools.

I made a lot of new friends and had tons of matches with all of the pros I didn't get a chance to at CoT4, and I think I proved myself to a lot of them.

I also did something I thought was really cool that I wanna start doing at every tourney from now on - I recorded every single money match and tourney set I had the entire weekend - epic. I just gotta add some music to them (cause I didn't record sound) and I'll start uploading em. Hopefully I'll be able to get some up tonight.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
wow this looked really intense... and to think i could of seen the live stream >.< ahh gotta keep up with this nice tourneys >.<

+++M!Xcoatl+++

CR4SH

Smash Lord
From what I remember, Anti beat Anther with MK (2-1 and last match was dead even) and beat Ksizzle with Snake. Ksizzle beat Anther with Lucario and beat Kadaj and Atomsk with MK. Ask them both 'cause those are the sets I know about.
good stuff.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
So, I want to sleep, but I also want to post shouts. I will do my full shouts later. This is clearly the best event the ECRC has ever had, and clearly the best event on the East Coast since Pound 3.

Good stuff everyone who helped run the tourney. And to the people who played good as well. Congrats to all the winners.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
**** Texas, step it up in singles.

Good **** to Razer/Zac for 2nd in teams.

Hax

Smash Champion
the fact that m2k vs ally game 1 didn't entertain me shows how bad this game is

M@v

Subarashii!
What a crazy tournament. Lets start up a "Ice Climbers should be banned discussion" now.

:laugh:

Fixd.

Also, Shoutouts tomorrow. I still got a 4 hour drive to make tomorrow ;/.

Good Stuff Alex, this tourney went real smooth. And Im sorry for doing terrible :(.

PS Ill have the several recorded matches from the recorder setup posted within a day or two.

Some matches I have:

Ally vs Holy(tourney)
NinjaLink vs Lain(Tourney)
Hylian vs Manly(Tourney)
M@v vs Dark Peach(Friendly)
Dark Peach vs KOS MOS (NOTE: This is NOT the livestream matches. Just some for ****z friendlies later on)

A couple other matches.

Xyless

Smash Master
That first round between Ally and M2K (where Ally refuses to die) will be the new Wombo Combo.

Mew2King running away!
DI! DI!
OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
SAVE THE REPLAY SAVE THE REPLAY!

And screams everywhere.

M@v

Subarashii!
That first round between Ally and M2K (where Ally refuses to die) will be the new Wombo Combo.

Mew2King running away!
DI! DI!
OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
SAVE THE REPLAY SAVE THE REPLAY!

And screams everywhere.
I recorded that part on my camera phone, as well as the moment when Ally won the tourney. Will upload when I get back home to my own computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom