• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
plank is the most entertaining thing to watch in brawl. the sheer rage he causes people to feel when he plays them like he does even though THEY ALL PLAY THE SAME WAY AGAINST EVERY OTHER ****ING PERSON is downright hilarious. Plank videos are the only brawl videos worth watching because the kid is an inspiration. It's like they're looking in the mirror and the reflection is a version of them thats like 8 feet tall with muscles bigger than your car and a **** bigger than your dog. And that tall perfect model of a man camps the living **** out of you back, the guy is like a neverending camping karma machine. Jon ur amazing :bee:

I am teh_spamerer and I approve this message because I wouldn't play nearly so gay if it wasn't for plank.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
W/o FD, SV, or Japes to choose from what does a diddy main have to Cp with lol?
If you're trying to out plank him PS1 is fine. Stages I WOULD use against Plank.

Excluding obvious stuff like FD and SV. Brinstar, YI, maybe BF if I was playing well that day. Maybe Frigate if I felt like I could avoid the gimps.

I'd go with less Diddytastic stages and try and limit the size of the stage or what he can do off stage before just going with standard Diddy CPs. I mean you need to think outside the box with Diddy cause chances are if you start on SV or FD they're gunna ban the other. And Diddy is easy to CP so you gotta learn the tiny stages.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
theres no reason you need to plank, or air camp puffster. lol any deacent mk can just fight him normally. just out play him and win. but the video does gimi ideas if i ever wanna gay wyatt fernandez.

yay wyatt <3
yo don't get so cocky your not that good. I still beat you the 2nd match and I wasn't in my best mood at the time. Seriously I've had it with these ****ing comments everyone leave me alone already!

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Seriously do you guys have any better **** to do? Stop complaining about my play style. Stop putting so much hate on me. I'm sick of it, I done with hearing it every single ****ing time after a tournament. Do you think I do those things on purpouse and even want to do them? No, against Gonzo on brinstar what else am I supposed to do against a kirby whos always in my face on an extremely small and bumpy stage?

All of you can just go **** off because i'm done.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Seriously do you guys have any better **** to do? Stop complaining about my play style. Stop putting so much hate on me. I'm sick of it, I done with hearing it every single ****ing time after a tournament. Do you think I do those things on purpouse and even want to do them? No, against Gonzo on brinstar what else am I supposed to do against a kirby whos always in my face on an extremely small and bumpy stage?

My signaure. It will keep you going.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
rolf im joking puff. u have beaten me alota times man. wanna team this friday at G.W

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Dude, I say drop it. I get that feeling too. I play Peach and when I beat some people that use high tiers and w/e they get mad and be like "the loser beat me cause he was camping or just ran away spacing and wanted me to go to him and I ran into attacks" Ha! I'm freaking Peach and you have the advantage, I did what I had to do to win. The hell you crying for is what I tell them. You play Peach against the character you use then come back to me and tell me how easy it is. If not they can kick rocks and STFU, done.

Don't feel sorry or care what others says, really if you was at a disadvantage, with ether character or stage. You did what you had to do, done.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
rolf im joking puff. u have beaten me alota times man. wanna team this friday at G.W
I want to know how many other people are joking as well.

I'm seriously considering dropping diddy and going 100% Jigglypuff. Jiggs has the potential and If i get in training from pro players more often I can catch up to my diddy.

My signaure. It will keep you going.
****, that was really motivating.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I was really just offering suggestions for CPs man. You asked.

But honestly, I say do it.

You don't even seem to enjoy Diddy in the playstyle you get forced into using. Go someone else. Your jiggs was entertaining and you clearly enjoy playing her. You'll have novelty on your side, and that can be powerful.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I was really just offering suggestions for CPs man. You asked.

But honestly, I say do it.

You don't even seem to enjoy Diddy in the playstyle you get forced into using. Go someone else. Your jiggs was entertaining and you clearly enjoy playing her. You'll have novelty on your side, and that can be powerful.
If I go to terrabite this weekend, i'm going to try maining Jigglypuff during it and see how I do.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
As a ****ty character main, I found out in order to gain respect, you need to play exceptionally well in order for people to accept a low tier character. There's a tough road ahead of you but NEVER GIVE UP! For 2 years competitive in melee only somewhat after Pound 3 that I was recognized and I still battle for the top with Ganon. =P

So, if you want to gain respect, you have to place really high with a **** character, good luck haha... especially in brawl, the tiers difference is much greater than in melee I think.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Question.

The live stream with me and Kos-Mos, was that recorded on the livestream? Like saved on that live stream account? Cause I don't think me or kos-mos have it on the wii we was using. I just wanna know if it was saved online if anyone knows.

M@v

Subarashii!
ok...youtubes telling me i disabled comments for several of the apex vids....which i didnt. I also cant change it atm ;_;. I'll have it fixed as soon as it lets me. The only exception is the plank match. comments were disabled for two reasons: request and the flaming was getting really out of control.

D

Deleted member

As a ****ty character main, I found out in order to gain respect, you need to play exceptionally well in order for people to accept a low tier character. There's a tough road ahead of you but NEVER GIVE UP! For 2 years competitive in melee only somewhat after Pound 3 that I was recognized and I still battle for the top with Ganon. =P

So, if you want to gain respect, you have to place really high with a **** character, good luck haha... especially in brawl, the tiers difference is much greater than in melee I think.
from one crappy char main to another, you pegged this ****.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
asdkjfakldsjfladsj

Plank's thread is AMAZING.

Hmm...air planking? *takes notes* NJ, watch out. ;)

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Best **** he's ever said
I'm proud of you. Seriously. +1 respect

Why should anyone quit? Quit what? Hanging out with each other, wtf kind of quitting is that!? lol. Just being with everyone warms my heart and is enough to make me go to tournaments because everyone is so chill. Everyone should understand this concept. =P
This

no i just suck *** vs mango i think i play bad vs him most of the time idk why, i just like lose my tech skill and play 10 X dumber. not that it matters ill never win vs him if he uses puff so idk why i bother even going to big melee events anymore
Wow, I love you, so please don't say scrubbish **** like this. We all come to events ALL the time, even though we all know you're going to **** us. Man the **** up sexy.

It's not just that I'm worse in singles. I don't get hyped up in singles because I find it kinda boring. You notice the difference, right? I can actually outplay you frequently in doubles, like vs Anti and Judge where I laid the smackdown upon them while you were struggling a lot. It's a mental thing. I have some mental block in singles that's holding me back.

I can get 1st in singles and still be bored with it. I only had fun in my set with AZ at SB3, while the rest was boring. I was bored the whole time at Hurricane MK, Doom's Smashfest, Planking MK, and other tournaments I won or got 2nd to Jason or Kashif at. Singles just bores me for some reason.
I was boring in singles? :(

I am teh_spamerer and I approve this message because I wouldn't play nearly so gay if it wasn't for plank.

:laugh: <4

Also, air planking is the fakest **** ever, lmao. PLEASE AIR PLANK ME.

Also, I love MD/VA. That being said, scrubs, please shut up, Inui will **** you. His finger was legit destroyed. Also, I wasn't in the crew battle vs. MD/VA. I let DM join in on the fun, becuase I played minimally, and I wasn't properly warmed up.

Uh, I think NJ top 5 (M2k, Atomsk, Inui, ADHD, Teh_Spammer) will beat any other region's top 5 (and possibly any other 5 players in the world). However, I'm perfectly fine with MD/VA talking ****. We COULD not use BlackWaltz, ADHD, Ksizzle, etc, but no johns, you won fair and square, and you didn't have Azen, etc. Good ****. We'll do it next time, but for now, I'm cool with letting you take your win. I encourage NJ to adopt the same attitude. Know what you know, and respect the players and the game by not johning and just saying, nice job and GG.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
asdkjfakldsjfladsj

Plank's thread is AMAZING.

Hmm...air planking? *takes notes* NJ, watch out. ;)
wario is AMAZING at air planking. i'm already working on it XDD. excellent way to get the fart charged too.

edit- sooo true pierce about m2k. it's funny how you run away from a challenge so easily m2k, considering so many ppl have dreams of one day beating you.. and take severe beatings from you in tournament all the time but don't quit.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
You know what would be interesting?

This revamped crew battle:

Azen, Chillin, Neo, Candy, Forte, Omni, Chu, Boss

VS

Mew2King, Atomsk, Inui, ADHD, Teh_Spamerer, NinjaLink, Anti, Ksizzle

That would be exciting! And bragging rights for a long time. Fun stuff.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
See? if you losers would have but me in crews we would have won. But Noooooooooooooooooo. Mid tiers or "Dark.Pch" can't play with the big boys. Glad NY/NJ lost. Let this be a lesson to you b@stards, ahahaha!

Count

Smash Champion
Wouldn't 'air planking' be considered stalling? Isn't stalling banned?

Funny thread by plank, except for the insult of the intelligence of the average diddy kong main!

I R smrt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom