• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol inui. >_> im surprised i even took any stocks in crew battle....

i mean i clearly was sandbagging so many infinites i messed up on LOL.... time to practice my cging again....

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
I can respond to you without being bothered you. That possibility escaped you? You're a speck of dust to me. You're just another random scrub that thinks it's cool to hate me just because I'm cocky, but I'm a million times better than you.
Believe me and the rest of D.A. , it's not a crime to be cocky.

But I think people hate you because your skill at johning is probably higher than your skill at smash. Just my 2 abe linkins.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Inui, you're always complaining or giving excuses about something... which is why everyone loves to call you out when bull**** arises.

You annoy people so they annoy you. FYI: You're the problem.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol inui. >_> im surprised i even took any stocks in crew battle....

i mean i clearly was sandbagging so many infinites i messed up on LOL.... time to practice my cging again....
You vs Atomsk was super funny to watch. 3 Dedede f-smashes, LMAO! I don't think anyone really took those crew battles too seriously.

Oh, wait, the MD/VA players not in the crew battle seem to care a lot. :laugh:

meepxzero

Smash Master
You vs Atomsk was super funny to watch. 3 Dedede f-smashes, LMAO! I don't think anyone really took those crew battles too seriously.

Oh, wait, the MD/VA players not in the crew battle seem to care a lot. :laugh:
yah i had a lotta fun lol even for my awful playing :laugh:

everyone magically had bad di when i did downthrow to fsmash when i was next to the ledge.

you guys clearly didnt have your best and i havent played this bad since cot4.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Why arent the mods trying to stop this meaningless idiotic argument started by Inui?
I didn't start it.

People being unable to process the emotions known as sympathy as empathy, as well as MD/VA players that either suck or weren't there hating on me over a FREE crew battle started it.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Wow...after finely reviewing the character used in the tourney....I notice that there isn't ONE report of Donkey Kong being used.

CALLING ALL 'BEST DK PLAYERS'!

Hm...I seem to only hear noise from one source...it seems to be...loud rap music...coming from...the Bronx?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Wow...after finely reviewing the character used in the tourney....I notice that there isn't ONE report of Donkey Kong being used.

Hm...I seem to only hear noise from one source...it seems to be...loud rap music...coming from...the Bronx?
Will And The Hulk used Donkey Kong

Eyo Inui who has the ****ed tio file.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Why didn't NYC's players make Bum come? He's been to my events before, as well as other NJ stuff... :(

Anti, Alex has the tio stuff.

Shinku

Smash Champion
nanny nanny boo boo.

everything at the grocery store in Princeton was soooo **** expensive.

3.30 for a kids tooth brush and 6 dollars for some tooth paste. 5.30 for a energy drink LOL

good grief, no where near that much in md/va.

just my two cents. no offense inui =)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I was kinda let down by will...someone told me he was a snake killah and I 2-0'd him...

Also, stop bashing inui guys. I checked out his finger it had like zero range of motion (could not move). The fact that he beat people while in that state means he's legit. To any idiot who blindly says "no johns", break your finger and enter a national and see how that goes for you.

Kage your ganon's sexy. I'll **** your bawlr ganon with bawlr falcon someday...

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
YES I CONVINCED JASON DDD VS MK IS EVENISH xD

My goal for the tourny was accomplished

g-regulate

Smash Hero
haha no ones saying you suck inui, im just celebrating and cheering for the crew that represented my region, the smashers i play with all the time. you participated and lost, you dont need to downplay it like is flawed and never happened. if you won, you would gloat that you won with a "sub par team" without your best players. so just deal with it. its just a crew battle anyways, its not the end of the world.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I still think that the top 5 players from the group that I mentioned for MD/VA would win vs any top 5 for NY/NJ. Just my opinion.
I really can't wait to change your opinion :)

I mean i don't understand how many times i need to go down to MD/VA and beat almost all of you guys before you realise NJ is better

BTW me vs Meep was awesome.

*DDDs f-smash breakes through a full shield*
Meep: GOD **** IT XD

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I also dont have time to do full shoutouts.

But To everyone who ran this: Flawless victory!

Hope to see everyone again soon, someone teach me how to play :D

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I FORGOT TO GIVE YOU A SHOUTOUT ;_;

Atomsk <3

I won't quit I don't think. That day was just a ****load of ****

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
You saw ksizzle play on his best day ever when I had a broken finger and couldn't even play right at all because of that.

Are you an idiot? Did you not even consider the situation? I beat ksizzle and did way better than him at like 3-4 tournaments before that. Of course, you wouldn't know anything about that, because only my BAD days get any attention.

It's cool, though. I'll just keep up my streak of doing better than your entire region BY FAR AND WAY NO COMPARISON in teams since September 2008 and I'll just beat Forte, Candy, NEO, Boss, P~S, g-reg, Chillin, etc. again. :bee:
I really can't wait to change your opinion :)

I mean i don't understand how many times i need to go down to MD/VA and beat almost all of you guys before you realise NJ is better

BTW me vs Meep was awesome.

*DDDs f-smash breakes through a full shield*
Meep: GOD **** IT XD

ok?? that doesnt prove much....i can goto nj and beat ALMOST all of you guys too.....only ppl that would beat me is u and m2k..you guys have m2k yea...spam doesnt play so you cant use that....chillins coming back soon so there goes you in crew battles b/c he'll just 2stock you again with falco ;-)....azens lucario at his prime went even with m2k till the end and when he comes back then we have our own m2k....we didnt have even have omni either

i thought the purpose to have a region crew battle is that so the winner has bragging rights???? its not our fault u didnt use m2k....and now that we won you guys are getting all pissy b/c you guys didnt win??? we won....we get the bragging rights....no excuses....maybe if we played our best vs your best you might of won....but it didnt happen so no johns

and inui....you say that you/atomsk is FAR SUPERIOR than md/va in teams?? last time i check the ONLY time you've played md/va in teams recently was against me/ chu....and even though you placed higher we ended up beating you 4 matches when yall beat us 3....there your logic is proven wrong...and dont even try to say your gonna beat us in singles...i think its very pitiful how you are talking **** that you beat all those players especially when that was like half a year ago

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm still gonna continue not playing Brawl like always and when I randomly go to a tournament with Brawl, I'm gonna make Bowser get top 5 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom