• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Crew battles should have been recorded and the files handed to me so I could have made an awesome video.. *sigh*

Ah well..maybe next time huh.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
who's fault is that? did you read my post? you handicapped yourself on purpose, look

We purposely didn't use Mew2King in order to make it a challenge.
why would you do that other that to create a situation where you A) win and talk loads of **** or B) lose and make excuses

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
Your team: ChuDat, NEO, Candy, Boss, Pyronic~Star, Meep
Our team: Inui, Atomsk, NinjaLink, dmbrandon, D1, Pierce7d

....duh, lol.

We purposely didn't use Mew2King in order to make it a challenge.

Also, NJ vs any other state = massacre.

Mew2King, Atomsk, ADHD, teh_spamerer, Inui, ksizzle

raaaaape

I usually beast it up in crews, like how I took all three of Dojo's stocks legit at this. :bee:
Wow. Can you make anymore excuses?! MD/VA won, and until the next crew battle, NO ONE can say anything.

Keep in mind that both Azen and Chillin are coming back... Any combination of Azen, Candy, Omni, Chillin, Chu, Neo, G-Reg, Meep, Boss would be tough, if not impossible to beat.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Wow. Can you make anymore excuses?! MD/VA won, and until the next crew battle, NO ONE can say anything.

Keep in mind that both Azen and Chillin are coming back... Any combination of Azen, Candy, Omni, Chillin, Chu, Neo, G-Reg, Boss would be tough, if not impossible to beat.

looool. Did you forget ADHD,m2k, and spam?

And if NJ teams up with NY your forgetting Anti and shadow.

Though i think NJ alone would **** MD/VA

SWF Troll

Smash Rookie
shamelessly stolen from JCaesar for the OP:

Brawl+ Singles Results:
1: Chu Dat (Mostly ICs, also Kirby, Falcon, Ivy)
2: Yes! (Fox and a little Snake)
3: NinjaLink (Mostly Diddy, also Zelda, Ike, and others)
4: Hylian (G&W and Marth)
5: Boss (Mario & Luigi)
5: Slikvik (G&W and Peach)
7: Meep (Marth and Lucario)
7: Silven (Ike)
9: DJ Nintendo (Bowser)
9: Blackanese (dunno)
9: Crismas (Peach?)
9: Okin (Lucas)
13: JCaesar (Squirtle and ROB)
13: D1 (dunno)
13: PhillyRider (Peach)
13: Holy Nightmare (dunno)
17: GIMR (dunno)
17: Turbo Gilman (Fox and DDD)
17: Phase (dunno)
17: Beta Zealot (dunno)
17: ThumbsWayUp (dunno)
17: Dojo (dunno)
17: daPuffster (dunno)
17: Kage (dunno)
25: Xivk (dunno)
25: TUSM (dunno)
25: .com (dunno)
25: Rev (dunno)
25: HAT (DQed)
25: Hoyo (dunno)
25: SteveH (DK)
25: Ebo (dunno)
33: Rei (dunno)
33: Blast (dunno)
33: Camalange (dunno)
33: Mew2King (DQed)
how did M2K get disqualified? and nobody answered me earlier, did jman vs. m2k get recorded? i would like to see that.

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
who's fault is that? did you read my post? you handicapped yourself on purpose, look

why would you do that other that to create a situation where you A) win and talk loads of **** or B) lose and make excuses
Exactly. =)

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
Kojin here.

This was a wonderful experience for me. I appreciate the Sonic mains there for there assistance, and as soon as GIMR gets me the vids, I'll have another Kojin/Sonic vid out there for you guys.

@Solid Jake: keep in touch man, you're a cool guy. just keep me posted on future events you need me for.

@Dazwa: once again, i missed out on ZSS training wit ya. we can't have that next time. If i get some Zero vids up, please comment.

@Malcolm: so we finally met face to face... awesome matches, really. My sonic got a ton better just watching yours and hearing your advice, and my confidence also improved. my zero is garbage, So I'm gonna officially be Sonic/Meta from now on. And i can't believe you're the only sonic out of pools, only to have to leave.

@Ninjalink: why are you so good with everybody... its ********. I've never lost to a zelda before... it'll be the last time too.

@GIMR: thx for letting me use your SD card. I'll be looking for those vids soon.

To anyone I forgot, you all were cool and I hope to see you guys at another tourney again.

The next Sonic vid should be up within the month. keep a look out at youtube.com/kojinsagara. steak.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
how did M2K get disqualified? and nobody answered me earlier, did jman vs. m2k get recorded? i would like to see that.

You can't read.

m2k didn't show to his matches.

and m2k didn't play jman in tourny because he got drunk and chu played for him, m2k did play jman in a MM not sure if it was recorded.

Lobos

Smash Master
Inui likes sitting in the JOHN :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Also <3 G-reg....He just basically just Knee'd this thread like he did at pound 3 in crew battles ^.^

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice

looool. Did you forget ADHD,m2k, and spam?

And if NJ teams up with NY your forgetting Anti and shadow.

Though i think NJ alone would **** MD/VA
You make a good point. You all have very good players.

I still think that the top 5 players from the group that I mentioned for MD/VA would win vs any top 5 for NY/NJ. Just my opinion.

And until they crew battle again, we all have to live with us winning the first one.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
no nothing got recorded

I got drunk and that's why I forgot about brawl + (i wanted to play :[ oh well)so i got my 5 dollars back and also i beat jman 3-1 and 3-0 in money matches with marth but no that didn't get recorded

oh and jman and chu still owe me some money i think, i forget if chu paid me or not

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
You make a good point. You all have very good players.

I still think that the top 5 players from the group that I mentioned for MD/VA would win vs any top 5 for NY/NJ. Just my opinion.

And until they crew battle again, we all have to live with us winning the first one.

lol we have the best players.

Even though azen, chillin, neo are amazing in crew battes, but um...m2k. lol

but your right you won the first crew battle and we have to live with it.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yeah seriously. stop talking in theory, inui. If you didn't want to get ****, you should've used all your best players.

not only did you lose, you lost on your own turf. embarrassing.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
whips m2k.

LEARN2SNAKE noob.

when u went into the match did u think it would be the same as cot4? or were u expecting him to have goten a lot better and smarter

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
LOL Kadaj is the only one to agree w/ me about YbM looking like Will Smith!?

Who else agrees?
Jake and I got a picture with him, and when we asked for them, he asked "Is it because I look like Will Smith?"

even YbM agrees!

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
I'm just curious as to who it is in these two replays saved on my Wii. Snake vs. MK. First stock of the first replay, Snake gets up thrown while holding a grenade; gimped. Anyone?

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Keep in mind that both Azen and Chillin are coming back... Any combination of Azen, Candy, Omni, Chillin, Chu, Neo, G-Reg, Meep, Boss would be tough, if not impossible to beat.
lol @ MD/VA getting so excited about winning a FREE crew battle vs a severely crippled NJ/NY

Has MD/VA fallen from grace this much?

The team you listed does not scare me at all if we have Mew2King, ADHD, ksizzle, teh_spamerer, BlackWaltz, and myself in the same crew. NJ alone vs combined MD/VA would win.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
lol @ MD/VA getting so excited about winning a FREE crew battle vs a severely crippled NJ/NY

The team you listed does not scare me at all if we have Mew2King, ADHD, ksizzle, teh_spamerer, BlackWaltz, and myself in the same crew. NJ alone vs combined MD/VA would win.

I completely agree inui. But we did cripple ourselves and they won. and the crew battle WAS for bragging right. Which they earned.

Until next time.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend

Yeah sorry Inui. You can't attempt to shame us by using a B team then john about it when you don't win. You chose to do that, we didn't put you up to it. We were going to play anyway.

Maybe next time you'll win, and then you can have bragging rights. The bottom line is you lost. I don't care who you used, I don't care who we used. You didn't win.

You can talk all the theory you want, but theory is only for when things can't actually happen. Well guess what, MD/VA vs. NJ/NY did happen, and we won. That's the bottom line.

1-0

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice

What's the purpose of having a crew battle if you're not going to respect who wins?

And please stop naming yourself when it comes to your top people. One on one, or crew battle - there's no one in MD/VA you can beat that's top 5. Not anymore, anyways.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
That's what you think, fool. I was going totally even with ChuDat and I took all three stocks from Dojo.

Ignorance is bliss though, right?

Let your top players speak for themselves. They actually know that I'm good because I take them out in tourny often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom