• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zmx

Smash Lord
Not that I particularly care since it's melee, but if round 2 pools are going on, why is there nothing on stream?

steep

Smash Lord
Any smashers in the Hyatt want some cheese pizza or some wings? I've got 5 pretty good-sized pieces of cheese pizza here and 7 medium wings with some ranch sauce. Let me know. First come first serve!!

EDIT: All gone! :D

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Meh they are so behind :/

I hope it'll turn out well.

Good Luck to Alex Strife and all the other organisers!

Stream is great BTW. (Even though I didnt like that melee commentators ...)

Merkuri

Smash Lord
If Brawl doesn't finish to top 8 tonight, then they should just forget about streaming/playing the FGC games to fit with the Smash games. Run them on two different streams and at the sametime. That'll save a crazy amount of time, and those who signed of for both games will just have to keep up with their brackets.

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
If Brawl doesn't finish to top 8 tonight, then they should just forget about streaming/playing the FGC games to fit with the Smash games. Run them on two different streams and at the sametime. That'll save a crazy amount of time, and those who signed of for both games will just have to keep up with their brackets.
Can't really do that, it'd KILL the relationship with the other FGC's which apex is helping to build

PB&J

Smash Hero
Today im going to be selling animal hats @ a table,ill prob have a melee setup featurung shiz so come to my table,cya guys in an hour.

:phone:

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Twitter.com/chaosmarth

Will be updating brawl all day watching hype MMs atm. Spread that link

Zero 3-1'd leon ina MM(3stocking him game 4)

Esam 3-1'd leon also

Tesh

Smash Hero
for anyone wondering, chaosmarth does appear to be tweeting updates unlike other folks who said they would.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
^ I'm guessing got ***** do to tired johns? Legit johns in this case imo.

Anyway where are pools r2? where are results for polls r2?

No teams pools, asinine seeding for singles pools, top 2 make it out instead of having 8 man pools with top 4. seriously

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Say I randomly show up tomorrow, I'd still be able to get a spectator pass and watch top 8, right?

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
So in round 1 pools

I beat Cyrain, go 3-1 and still don't make it out due to tiebreakers.

Eff top 2 out.

Edit: I hate jigglypuff to0

Edit 2: I still feel like I'm still in loser's, since I only lost in 1 set.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
So in round 1 pools

I beat Cyrain, go 3-1 and still don't make it out due to tiebreakers.

Eff top 2 out.

Edit: I hate jigglypuff to
Yeah, that is why 4 man pools are bad. Hopefully this will be the last(only?) major to implement such a format.

L__

Smash Master
alex strife is a ****ing slave driver that has implemented horrible god awful concepts into a ****ing national and decided to run doubles 2 hours late in addition to leaving over 40 tvs unused for friendlies and would dq anyone who decided to play

and what the **** was up with the exhibition match between cj and isai?

also alan carried dajuan/is fabulous

also someone who goes 3-1 in a pool and doesn't make it out makes no ****ing sense to me this tournament is complete bull**** and so many people paid $40+ just to play tournament matches for one day

**** you guys genesis was way better than this piece of ****

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Those setups need to not have friendlies on them but they need to be calling more matches

Noone is ever happy people will all be *****ing if we used the setups for friendlies we would have Melee where no bracket is played all day but if we don't people ***** about not being able to play

Quit your crying and enjoy the matches going on OR go wait in line in the other room

baka4moé

Smash Champion
alex strife is a ****ing slave driver that has implemented horrible god awful concepts into a ****ing national and decided to run doubles 2 hours late in addition to leaving over 40 tvs unused for friendlies and would dq anyone who decided to play

and what the **** was up with the exhibition match between cj and isai?

also alan carried dajuan/is fabulous

also someone who goes 3-1 in a pool and doesn't make it out makes no ****ing sense to me this tournament is complete bull**** and so many people paid $40+ just to play tournament matches for one day

**** you guys genesis was way better than this piece of ****
woooooooooooooooooooooooow lol that sucks so bad

also heard about tafokints thats really ghey

L__

Smash Master
Those setups need to not have friendlies on them but they need to be calling more matches

Noone is ever happy people will all be *****ing if we used the setups for friendlies we would have Melee where no bracket is played all day but if we don't people ***** about not being able to play

Quit your crying and enjoy the matches going on OR go wait in line in the other room
I dont give a **** what theyre used for as long as theyre being used

the streamed matches were also ****ing ******** as ****

the point mr. ignorant *** ***** was that THEY WERENT BEING USED FOR 2 HOURS

2 HOURS THAT THEY COULD HAVE ****ING DONE ANYTHING LIKE FRIENDLIES OR TOURNAMENT MATCHES

alex strife was going to run brackets until 3am when everyone was tired as ****

****ing poorly run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom