• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratocaster

Smash Ace
I've been looking around and can't seem to find anything. The 2nd round of melee pools are finished right? So are there results for those as to who advances? Or better yet a melee singles bracket? I suppose there's no bracket yet, but surely someone knows who advanced?

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Round 2 Pools
Pool - 1st seed/ 2nd seed
Pool 1 - Eggm/Stabbedbyahippie
Pool 2 - Axe/MattDotZeb
Pool 3 - Darc/SilentWolf
Pool 4 - Colbol/DruggedFox
Pool 5 - Wobbles /StricNYN3
Pool 6 - Amsah/Pewpewu
Pool 7 - Bladewise/Tai
Pool 8 - MacD/Ambix
Pool 9 - Zhiu/DaShizwhiz
Pool 10 - HBK/Raven Lord
Pool 11 - Azen/th0rn
Pool 12 - Kage/Eggz
Pool 13 - Plup/Darrell
Pool 14 - Sol/Cyrain
Pool 15 - Chu Dat/Ice
Pool 16 - Tope/S2J
Pool 17 - Armada/Hugs
Pool 18 - SFAT/Swiftbass
Pool 19 - Westballz/Hax
Pool 20 - IB/Lovage
Pool 21 - Leffen/Reno
Pool 22 - Dr. PeePee/Pc Chris
Pool 23 - Linguini/Tang
Pool 24 - Mew2king/Chillindude829
Pool 25 - Redd/Cactuar
Pool 26 - Jman/KoreanDJ
Pool 27 - Shroomed/Vist
Pool 28 - Hungrybox/Vudujin
Pool 29 - Kirbykaze/Zoso
Pool 30 - Javi/Unknown522
Pool 31 - Vanz/Weonx
Pool 32 - Mango/Teczer0

baka4moé

Smash Champion
just curious, does anyone have round 1 results?

also, anyone have the full round 2 pools?

excellent job to stab, and wes over hax!? nice

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
also, for anyone in the hyatt. we're having a little tourney in room 248. we've got lovage, s2j, teczero, and more in here already :)

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I wanna see you punks run a national

I'm content with this awesome tourney

:phone:

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
Pretty sure the commentator on the Marvel/SFIV/MK9 stream said 90-something for Marvel.

People could register at the venue for those games.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
CONGRATS TO ALEX STRIFE!:

For rejecting myself and every other willing smash streamer from streaming a secondary Melee stream, and outsourcing BOTH smash games to a traditional fighting game stream where every viewer constantly insults our game and the streamer does nothing to control the trolls and our game gets disgraced.

Now, since we only have this one guy streaming smash, and we miss the entirety of Melee bracket all the way from top 64 to top 8. Is this what you wanted from APEX?

baka4moé

Smash Champion
yea one of my friends is in marvel and sf4 and was called once in 5 hours...which is ridiculous for having less than 100 people...

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
The traditional fighting games have less events and have two days to finish.
With less entrants.

They can afford to take all the time they want.

Melee and Brawl, on the other hand, can not.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
CONGRATS TO ALEX STRIFE!:

For rejecting myself and every other willing smash streamer from streaming a secondary Melee stream, and outsourcing BOTH smash games to a traditional fighting game stream where every viewer constantly insults our game and the streamer does nothing to control the trolls and our game gets disgraced.

Now, since we only have this one guy streaming smash, and we miss the entirety of Melee bracket all the way from top 64 to top 8. Is this what you wanted from APEX?
I really hope Alex Strife posts his thoughts on everything after the tourney, he doesn't claim that everything went great and that it was a perfect event. He needs to acknowledge that things got ****ed up.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
And things didn't get ****ed up because of things out of his control. He CHOSE to exclude people from helping. It was all his decision because he is sure that he knows best for the whole community.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The amount of disrespect from random dumbasses in this thread is straigh up disgusting. GTFO haters.

:059:

Merkuri

Smash Lord
And things didn't get ****ed up because of things out of his control. He CHOSE to exclude people from helping. It was all his decision because he is sure that he knows best for the whole community.
This should have been streamed like evo2010. Where before the current match was done, they had the next match up ready, on the other setup(two setups for a single livestream)

Lokinario

Smash Apprentice
I can't believe people actually get offended by "BRAWL ISNT A FIGHTING GAME THAT **** IS FOR KIDS WHO CANT PLAY REAL FIGHTING GAMES". Seriously people, grow up. No game got disgraced or something and no one is quitting Smash because of it.

And btw, I saw a bunch of people saying they were enjoying watching Brawl even though it was their first time watching it.

If anything, being streamed in a traditional fightinggames stream HELPS Brawl, so please stfu.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I shouldn't be up this late, its midnight now. But I'm gonna tank it out!

Schtizzel

Smash Cadet
Could the person who is responsible for the stream put some numbers near the playernames so that everybody can see the score (2:1 etc.)?

And posting some bracket images would help also tracking the progres of the bracket.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Could the person who is responsible for the stream put some numbers near the playernames so that everybody can see the score (2:1 etc.)?
They were doing this during Ally vs. Zero, so I assume that it's only for singles.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I can't believe people actually get offended by "BRAWL ISNT A FIGHTING GAME THAT **** IS FOR KIDS WHO CANT PLAY REAL FIGHTING GAMES". Seriously people, grow up. No game got disgraced or something and no one is quitting Smash because of it.

And btw, I saw a bunch of people saying they were enjoying watching Brawl even though it was their first time watching it.

If anything, being streamed in a traditional fightinggames stream HELPS Brawl, so please stfu.

People need to realize that Stream Monsters will piss ANYONE off.

Schtizzel

Smash Cadet
The numbers were on the border of the screen.
Yeah, it doesn't have look very good just put some numbers on the stream representing the score. People will not leave the stream/blame anyone for doing this. It will help people more keeping track of the match.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
There is no way they are doing brawl bracket tonight. I can't believe how awful this all turning out. I have a hard time seeing both melee and brawl bracket being streamed this weekend.

how2smashbrothers

Smash Apprentice
So... I've looked around and judging from the last page, there's no Melee stream anywhere?

Are there updates being posted?

Zero_Saber

Smash Apprentice
I'm loving this livestream and watching teams and everything but the fact that I am seeing 3-4 matches for each round of the tournament (like Winners 3 and Winners 5 right now) means it's running to slowly. We should get 2 matches per round and then the next round or else so much time is being wasted on waiting to stream stuff.

Round 1 pools were supposed to happen at 3 and it's now 8 (if they are happening we aren't getting to watch it). USA vs The World at 5 and that's still not happening either. I don't want to sound to whiny but this tournament is running so far behind and it seems like the streaming is slowing it down.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
^ I agree. For a bracket this size ideally, only the most hype matches are supposed to be streamed in the earlier rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom