• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Coyn3Masta has been removed from Pool 31 and GAY! has been moved from Pool 2 to Pool 31.
Speed and Plank have swapped pools between Pools 30 and 4.

Hold on, this someone magically give me thier pass and I not know? Cause if not, How am I even added?
Talk to Strife.

Suspect

Smash Hero
This will make him extra happy. But are you serious about letting Shado take his spot for free?
Greyfox cant make it, if Strife does not believe me he can pm him or call him and ask himself.

There is basically now an "extra person" at this, I dont see why strife wouldn't let shado have that spot.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
****. I think I know what happen. I was talking to him on aim and asking him if I was able to pay for singles at the door. And he said yes. I guessed he assumed that I was already straight to go and pay at the door. Cause he does not know of my situation.

For now, keep me in pools till 12 am. If I can't get a pass or my friend does not get back to me, then take me off. I have 12 hours to figure out what to do or if I am gonna get lucky with a pass. 12am I'll let you know what my situation is.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I am so down! I'll get my MC in shape for tomorrow.
What weapon/class do you main? I'm a Spear/Paladin and TH is a Knife/Ranger.

You know what, this'll be easier to do directly instead of in this cluster**** of a thread.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
best player in my pool is a peach

*inserts troll face*

we out

also LOL at bizkit and to joe being in same pool, idk why thats funny it just is.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
So where exactly do we park when we get to Rutgers University? There were no specific instructions on the first post of this topic.

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
there is a parking lot right behind the student center, i believe

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
The Cincinnati car is leaving tomorrow (today) at 9:30 AM so we should be there rather early. I'd like to see a beach (cuz, you know, we're from the MW), and maybe meet the **** or hang out with others. Where's the place to be tomorrow?
THE PLACE TO BE (In ABOUT 8 HOURS) is MY ROOM!!!!...people who drink bring drinks (I only got 2 bottles of smirnoff flavored vodka) people who play beer pong bring that also because I wanna play

Im probably buying a whiteboard to hang outside my room which will probably say something absurd by the end of the night but it will make my room way easy to find

APEX HYPE!!!!

18 hours till pools. Hype.

It rained so I was able to shower. Thanks the gods of the sky. Rinsing off shampoo in rain water though takes awhile.

<<<Ensues balding.
what does this even mean?

SUP MAH ******* AS YOU KNOW UR BOY ALLIED COMING THRU

WE BE TWEETING ******

Twitter.com/Allied1337

(Stuff to tweet about that didnt apply to me)

BEER PONG SCORES
BEER PONG YOU SAY???!?

and M2K you are most likely banned from my room...or atleast I'm kicking you out before you try to take a nap in there and STAY THE WHOLE NIGHT

This isnt MLG *****...lol

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Remember to BRING SET UPS GUYS! BOTH MELEE AND BRAWL NEEDS SETUPS!!!! Apex 2010 is counting on people to step up, no tv is to small, no wii is to hacked, no cube is to square!

I'll be providing whatever updates/commentary I can from www.twitter.com/alphazealot
(this will also be used for MLG Raleigh)

JPOBS

Smash Hero
people never expect foriegners to be as good as americans for some stupid reason.

i honestly wouldnt be surprised if one of the japanease gets 2nd/wins it all.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I hope japan wins, it shows that even our top players have alot of room to improve. It also shows that we need to take our metagame to a new level.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yo gaiz whos there today? i might come to this **** a day early <3

JPOBS

Smash Hero
people thought mango was unbeatable in melee, then armada comes and TAPS in WF at genesis.

Granted mango still won, my point is that just because m2k beats all the americans, doesnt mean he's the best in the world, until he does in fact beat everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom