• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I want to remind ppl wobbling is legal here.

I said it a few times just making sure people remember.

I feel that I should not have to announce this at the tournament but will if ppl forget.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
This wouldn't even be rometely infraction-worthy if you didn't put the ending near that.

HYPE THIS IS HAPPENING TOMORROW.
I did it for that same affect. it's like going next to a cop and throwing something on the ground and saying you shouldn't arrest me. :laugh:

Anyways yeah Technically in 24 hours I'll be up getting ready to kick everyones ***. So yeah...line up.

Also I got stuff for people to sign cuz yeah..Smashmomma wants autographs....for some odd reason. I'll bring a shirt to be signed or something.

@AlexStrife How many IC's players are going to this? 2? 3?. Anyways I expect all of them to make it out of pools and place pretty high. Those that don't should hang themselves.

If a IC's player hands me my *** I'll grin and shake their hand. However If I'm winning and outplaying them comfortably and they end up winning due to wobbling comeback or something Idk...i'll probably punch you but don't take it personal. I'm just mad.

Coney

Smash Master
Pool 1

Earth
John12346
M@v
Forever Zero
Future
Snap.
abate
OH I SEE YOU, POOL 1, STARTIN' OFF STRONG HERE BRO

EDIT - oh **** wait earth is that really good japanese player

i retract my sarcasm

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Izumi..

Pool 31

Anti
Izumi
Nicole
Ussi
Coyn3Masta
PeachKid

BWAHHAHAAH!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
U get to play nicole too LOL midwest best peach
Then PeachKid on the bottom.

I got a gay *** pool.

EDIT : Whoever did pools, Im pretty sure Shadow said hes not entering so take him out and give someone else a good seed.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I did it for that same affect. it's like going next to a cop and throwing something on the ground and saying you shouldn't arrest me. :laugh:

Anyways yeah Technically in 24 hours I'll be up getting ready to kick everyones ***. So yeah...line up.

Also I got stuff for people to sign cuz yeah..Smashmomma wants autographs....for some odd reason. I'll bring a shirt to be signed or something.

@AlexStrife How many IC's players are going to this? 2? 3?. Anyways I expect all of them to make it out of pools and place pretty high. Those that don't should hang themselves.

If a IC's player hands me my *** I'll grin and shake their hand. However If I'm winning and outplaying them comfortably and they end up winning due to wobbling comeback or something Idk...i'll probably punch you but don't take it personal. I'm just mad.
There is no reason to ban wobbling ever. It does not overcentralizes the game in any way. If you say "it affects low level matchups too much", then I guess so does wavedashing and L-cancelling.

Stop whining, you probably play a char much better than ics even with wobbling, you have no johns.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
You Can Give Me Last Seed

Cuz I dug a razor into my thumb while looking through my luggage yesterday. :( I bled for two hours with consistent flow.

Man, I hope it heals fast =[ . It's like 3 mm (1/8th inch?) deep, about half an inch long.

=/ guess I'll have to use Peach.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Cuz I dug a razor into my thumb while looking through my luggage yesterday. :( I bled for two hours with consistent flow.

Man, I hope it heals fast =[ . It's like 3 mm (1/8th inch?) deep, about half an inch long.

=/ guess I'll have to use Peach.
Holy Crap, ouch

Prawn

Smash Master
YES MY FIRST POOL IS FREE AS HELL WHO THE **** IS VEX HE PLAYS BOWSER WHAT TRASH

lmaoooooooooooo

leavin soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom