• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Eggm is teaming with Plank btw

and Grapefruits is teaming with angelus 717, if that person is registered. (Right now it says James, but there is no James on the list)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
My friend is getting a room at the hotel so if you want to stay there ( paying for part of it obviously ) please let me know via aim and I will direct you to him.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Enough of this I need money **** plz, it's getting really old and pathetic. He's an irresponsible kid, oh well.

Hype for this event all day

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Enough of this I need money **** plz, it's getting really old and pathetic. He's an irresponsible kid, oh well.

Hype for this event all day
I have to agree with this.

After people found out about ally getting stuck in france, you would think everyone would know to play it safe with their flights...

D

Deleted member

Yeah, money problems have become the theme of Apex it seems, for many different reasons. Why don't people just show up 2 hours before flights?

Someone/lots of people should really help him out though if he needs it. He's been helping a lot of people out.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I can play Smash on my laptop at airports (assuming I can find an outlet, which is almost always the case).

Teh roxzors. Fortunately for M2K its only Tuesday so he will be able to figure something out.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
^ Actually he didn't. Alex did.
**** get straight corrected me.

oh. well he was going to? i mean. jason is a good guy and sure he missed his flight and that was sorta irresponsible but for all we know there may be under lying johns.

anyway. theres really no since in being straight up mean about it :D

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
M2K just missed his flight.
I'm sorry but the only way that you miss flights is lack of preparation/irresponsibility. They say be there 2 hours before, but most the time you can get there as late as like half an hour before and still make it. I do not understand how people do this.

EDIT: Also, can someone repost the links to the Motel 6(s) that are close to the venue. I have a room reserved for $50 a night but it's 20 miles from the venue, and if we could find cheaper/closer housing that would be optimal. Help for 4 or 5 people driving 10 hours in the middle of the night?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
wait i have a better one

the airline should have sent him to losers bracket, this is bull****

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
spec fee is 15.

also thurs I have a surprise for those who still want to enter Apex but I have to make sure I am able to do it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom