• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Hi everyone, I'm coming to this.

Does anyone have room in their hotel for me? I will give you money. I arrive Thursday morning and leave Monday, so I'm trying to get 4 nights. Please let me know (post, PM, AIM, whatever) ASAP if you can help out, thanks.

Also I need a (Melee) teammate. I play Puff and I'm pretty good at teams.
Teamwitfmeee

NH Cody

Smash Champion
I'm actually getting excited for Melee as well as Brawl.

This will be fun

Like I said, if anyone wants to friendly (or maybe MM, I might have a few extra dollars to toss around) in Melee, let me know...

Alukard

Smash Hero
@ kadaj

well i'm going to bring my set up and they will need to bring their own stick ... which is why i'm posting ... also if they can find me unless i know who this person is ... LOLOL at vanz tho cuz it did sound like u LOLOLOLOLOLOL

anyway i'm really hoping someone money matches me for anything i've posted i'm pretty sure i'll win or they will have the fight of their life for that W

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I'm excited to be teaming with Lee Martin. Now I just need housing!
Anyone have space in their hotel room for me? I am a known coolguy and I don't smell. Please contact me if you can help =]

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
SOME ANNOUNCEMENTS!

Registration ends on July 30th at 11:59pm!

ALSO really important:

You NEED to make sure you're on that list in the OP. If you're not then either I didn't see your name OR there was a registration error. This has happened to people! If you're not there, please PM me. If an error occurred I'll be able to help out IF YOU HAVE A RECEIPT (it's always good to keep these things).

If you have any further questions about registration people email: apex.series@gmail.com

Ok done :bee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom