• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
gaaaaaaaaaah is anyone able to offer me some hotel floor space for this weekend? I'll pay of course :(

/helpme

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I closed the thread M2K made in TL. However a thread in TD made by you would be acceptable. Make sure to keep tabs on who donated though.

Alukard

Smash Hero
2v2 ssf4 money matches ... anyone ? (me and chillin)

also doubles money matches in melee ? ... (me and g$/tec0/vanz/hbk/hazz/jman/chillin)

i should be back up to par to money match in singles at rom3

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Word I'm sure he'll accept, I'm just messing with you btw on the whole 1v1 2v2 thing hahaha. Are you playing on Ps3 or 360? Because he's a pad player for Ps3 he says he can use stick but he isn't as good and doesn't really like it, he also has a ps3 so if you wanted to use a stick and play him you'd be able to Im guessing

Lol Anti

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I have an important question. If I'm registered for Melee do I 100% Half to be there the first day? As of right now it looks like I might not be able to make it for day one :(

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Apex2 sounds even more exciting then the last one. A lot of historic matches will unfold. who will win? This is giving me the shivers:bee:

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Ally: yea maybe there is something better then paypal. Regardless you got a thread in an appropriate forum now which is great. I hope you can come up with the funds. Curious, I've missed flights before, and typically they charge you an additional fee to rebook the flight, instead of charging you an entirely new fee to buy a new plane ticket (in other words you get some credit for your original flight). Did you ask the gate agent about this or did you just assume you had to buy a whole new ticket?

I could be wrong cause the flight is international, but still worth a try.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Ally: yea maybe there is something better then paypal. Regardless you got a thread in an appropriate forum now which is great. I hope you can come up with the funds. Curious, I've missed flights before, and typically they charge you an additional fee to rebook the flight, instead of charging you an entirely new fee to buy a new plane ticket (in other words you get some credit for your original flight). Did you ask the gate agent about this or did you just assume you had to buy a whole new ticket?

I could be wrong cause the flight is international, but still worth a try.
I've done it in the U.S pretty easy if you miss a flight they wil charge you or change for free. Here wasn't the same. Atleast not with XL France Airways. In resume they told me; You weren't there an hour early. Too bad now you have to buy a full price ticket or enjoy your stay here.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I've done it in the U.S pretty easy if you miss a flight they wil charge you or change for free. Here wasn't the same. Atleast not with XL France Airways. In resume they told me; You weren't there an hour early. Too bad now you have to buy a full price ticket or enjoy your stay here.
Wtf? That is the most bull**** thing I've ever heard. It's not like you arrived after the plane took off. I'd help you out but I don't have a PayPal.

Rust

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rustic
If anyone in the Florida/Alabama/Georgia region (or passing through it) is going to this and has an extra spot in their car, PLEASE PM me. Depending on unclear circumstances, I might need a ride. Might not, but I'd appreciate if anyone could help me out here.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Definitely playing friendlies in melee, tatsunoko vs capcom, and ssf4. Please someone bring a ps3 I'm a pad player XD lol.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Hi everyone, I'm coming to this.

Does anyone have room in their hotel for me? I will give you money. I arrive Thursday morning and leave Monday, so I'm trying to get 4 nights. Please let me know (post, PM, AIM, whatever) ASAP if you can help out, thanks.

Also I need a (Melee) teammate. I play Puff and I'm pretty good at teams.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Isn't it currently 2 days left to register?

If it is the thread title has to be changed or else the last 200+ people who plan on signing up the last day will miss the deadline.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Isn't it currently 2 days left to register?

If it is the thread title has to be changed or else the last 200+ people who plan on signing up the last day will miss the deadline.
i guess hes including today, and i also guess they can sign up through the end of friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom