• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobos

Smash Master
Brawl does suck LOLOLOLOOLOOLOLOLOL and so does melee while were at it.......**** ssf4 too........ <(^.^<)

YES!....didnt you quit like last year or something lol <3

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I like King in Tekken and Blanka in SSF4,

and PT in brawl...

- Aposl

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i have 200$ that i saved up for a trip that my girlfriend cant afford anymore so ally if you can find a way for me to get that to you ill spot you mah du

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I can bring rock band 2 for the hotel (all except the drums because I hate carrying those around)

HMMMMMMMMM?!?!?!??

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I hope Ally is trolling, like that last time he said something about his flight blowing up or something.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Ally also holds promise to pay it back within the matter of the weekend, as he's likely winning something. <_<

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Brawl players: Hmmm...It would seem that I am in need of a good partner since my teammate might not be able to make it in time for doubles... would anyone exceedingly good like to team with me?

StriCNYN3

Smash Journeyman
Sorry people that I was plannin on money matching with. I just found out my money was stolen =(

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Ally is stuck in europe

He got there 50 min early.

But he had to be an hour early to the airport -.-

so now he has to pay another 800 dollar ticket just for the return.

Unless someone can hook him up with a discounted ticket or buddy passes somehow or something. Or would help to donate to him because he has very little money right now, and currently is asking me to buy his return. Would anybody like to help? Also please do this today or at latest tomorrow if you can. Thanks smash community.

SOMEONE HELP HIM OUT

KageMurphy

Smash Master

Unless someone can hook him up with a discounted ticket or buddy passes somehow or something. Or would help to donate to him because he has very little money right now, and currently is asking me to buy his return. Would anybody like to help? Also please do this today or at latest tomorrow if you can. Thanks smash community.

SOMEONE HELP HIM OUT
What you posted

Guys Ima bout to lose my teams partner and guaranteed 1st place in teams

SOMEONE HELP HIM OUT
What I read

swordgard

Smash Hero

SOMEONE HELP HIM OUT
I already am paying for his ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom