• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
SOME ANNOUNCEMENTS!

Registration ends on July 30th at 11:59pm!

ALSO really important:

You NEED to make sure you're on that list in the OP. If you're not then either I didn't see your name OR there was a registration error. This has happened to people! If you're not there, please PM me. If an error occurred I'll be able to help out IF YOU HAVE A RECEIPT (it's always good to keep these things).

If you have any further questions about registration people email: apex.series@gmail.com

Ok done :bee:
I just noticed that I accidentally erased my receipt from my email and I didn't print it out. Is there a way I can get another one.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Then you're fine :) no worries about the receipt. I could always ask GIMR though if you really would like a copy.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

If there are any female brawlers, I wanna play against you. Look for me (Tiger)

If we have enough girl/time/etc.... i think it would be cool to have Ec Vs. Wc for girls =)

ScorpEhDorp

Smash Rookie
So apperantly I might go to this.. My mother said yeah ^_^.. Anyone wanna team . Im a O.K. mario. Me and Alex19 placed 2nd only losing to m2k and zhu in very close sets.

Sorry but no people who arent interested in winning.. ^_^

ScorpEhDorp

Smash Rookie
*blush* Thanks Ally.. I wish I was as good as you in brawl but mario sucks in brawl so I quit =P haha

ScorpEhDorp

Smash Rookie
Haha it was in no way free.. I had alot of tough matches, im just glad I didnt have to play any sheiks. I feel "free" against them =( i hate sheik!

Sharky

Smash Master
yo Upstate NY is gonna be staying with Dr. G in Brooklyn, and we might be in need of a ride to/from the venue during our stay down there. I'm gonna post this in the nyc pr thread too, but if anyone sees this and is willing to help us out, let me know please! thanks =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom