• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacD

Banned via Administration
so is that like midnight EC time? granted i'm sure all like 6 of us from the WC already registered, maybe there are like brawlers or something over here who haven't

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
foranyone staying at the hyatt im looking forward to meeting you/ gettin rowdy after tourny day

HAT

Smash Ace
PP+Yay is a ****ing awesome team

I feel like if Shiz and PP teamed M2K would just clone himself and go double Sheik >_<

Shiz...don't sell yourself short, bro...make sure you team with someone of your calibre or better [not a shot at PP, btw XD]

Scoooorp ^_^
toast i just realized your avatar is benny lava

that's ****ing awesome

stingers

Smash Obsessed
pp is basically guaranteed first with anyone. he's so good at carrying people. just see how good him and yay do at this for proof

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Stingers confuses the hell out of me. His disguise as a nice guy keeps catching me off guard and I'm afraid my fortitude will fail and I will actually start to believe it.

<3 you buddy

Ah you see there it goes again!

Oh and YEEAAAAHYUZZZZ is pretty good at this game...

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
70 Registers this week so far O.O

Can't wait to see ALL who register tomorrow

HYPE!

Diakonos

Smash Lord
If we have a race crew battle, can I join?

I'm spanish, and I'm just about the only latino in Canada. I actually get looks, and I benefit from the stereotype here.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Diakonos $50 MM my Link your Mario

By that I mean I'll probably see you at the tourney and say hi and not MM you and stuff.

ScorpionSting

Smash Rookie
Can someone explain to me why I keep getting banned? I don't think I've done anything wrong =/. I even donated all the money I won from gsg to charity =(.

But Shiz you can team with me if I cant find anyone from socal to team. Im ok at teams ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom