• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
So yeah I can't go. So I'll see everyone sometime in the near future. Sorry Shiz. We would've ***** hardbody in teams. Everyone have mad fun and good luck.

HugS™

Smash Lord
Can someone explain to me why I keep getting banned? I don't think I've done anything wrong =/. I even donated all the money I won from gsg to charity =(.

But Shiz you can team with me if I cant find anyone from socal to team. Im ok at teams ;)
Look, I'm notorious for hating on new players, and I normally don't do this, but I'd be willing to team with you if I somehow get the money to go.

You've really proven yourself these last few weeks, and you're starting to grow as a player, and even as a person.

I respect you, Scorpion Master.

ScorpionSting

Smash Rookie
Wow thanks HugS. I respect you alot to man. Your one of the reasons I play mario. MID TIER POWER!!!

And I would be Honored to team with the great "HugS". If we win we can go get milkshakes after =D

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Look, I'm notorious for hating on new players, and I normally don't do this, but I'd be willing to team with you if I somehow get the money to go.

You've really proven yourself these last few weeks, and you're starting to grow as a player, and even as a person.

wow WC you guys are gonna ride it until the wheels fall off huh? I can do nothing but respect the conviction in which you have put into this.

HugS™

Smash Lord
Wow thanks HugS. I respect you alot to man. Your one of the reasons I play mario. MID TIER POWER!!!

And I would be Honored to team with the great "HugS". If we win we can go get milkshakes after =D
You earned it kid :)

Tell you what...
If you're at dunk's house this weekend we'll get those milkshakes then and there buddy!

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
ScorpionSting, I wouldn't mind teaming with you.

MacD, I wouldn't mind teaming with you.

And some other people that have asked I don't think I would mind.

Just would like a teams partner sometime soon hahaha. And a decent one lol.

Someone with some type of reputation or that can be vouched for would be nice.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
So yeah I can't go. So I'll see everyone sometime in the near future. Sorry Shiz. We would've ***** hardbody in teams. Everyone have mad fun and good luck.
Good to hear man. Remember that once you pay all your debts you will be allowed into a venue. Not until then. That is just to clear it up with everyone.

ScorpionSting

Smash Rookie
ScorpionSting, I wouldn't mind teaming with you.

MacD, I wouldn't mind teaming with you.

And some other people that have asked I don't think I would mind.

Just would like a teams partner sometime soon hahaha. And a decent one lol.

Someone with some type of reputation or that can be vouched for would be nice.
=O OMG SHIZ RESPONDED TO ME!!?!?!??!?!?!!?!

*faints*

idea

Smash Master
If we have a race crew battle, can I join?

I'm spanish, and I'm just about the only latino in Canada. I actually get looks, and I benefit from the stereotype here.
you will be the first spanish canadian i meet.

Diakonos $50 MM my Link your Mario

By that I mean I'll probably see you at the tourney and say hi and not MM you and stuff.
darc!!

...teach me how to use upair.

Can someone explain to me why I keep getting banned? I don't think I've done anything wrong =/. I even donated all the money I won from gsg to charity =(.

But Shiz you can team with me if I cant find anyone from socal to team. Im ok at teams ;)

you guys are so good at this :laugh:

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yes sir, I responded to you.

Lol.

Hahaha.

But yea, time to go train a lil and play with smashmac lol, peace people.

B back latr tonite

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Ehhh, I'd prob go Fox.

lolz or captain falcon.

Depends lol, people payed for me to go to the tournament so I'm pretty sure they want me to decent and not sandbag tu sabe?

Hehehe.

So, yo no se.

ScorpionSting

Smash Rookie
Id prefer if you would go fox.. Because im just gonna save you stocks and with your ( amazing!!! ) falco it would die to quick..

ALL THO IM NO SHIZ WIZ SO IM NOT GONNA TELL YOU ANYTHING

*faints*

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
lolz hahah!!!

But hey Scorp whoever you team with goodluck man, if its me, someone else, just gotta make sure that **** takes place.

I hope i do good at this tourney cause i dont feel so good at smash right now for some reason lol. I feel like a big *** nooby.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
*faints @ fainting of scorp*

i really do feel like a nooby rite now tho lolz.... **** im tired its so late and passsed my bed time, its 9:30 PM over here. DaSHIZwiz's bedtime is like 9...

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Man, Scorp, I really admire the message you're sending. New guy winning money with a mid tier and giving it to charity! My gosh, so noble. Can you give my grandmother your autograph?

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Hey Scorp, mind if I get a few friendlies with you at the tourney? I've been watching your mario and it's too dominant! My fox has getting pretty dominant, and I wouldn't mind getting tips from a new player on the scene who is as good as you! =D

Max Ketchum

Man Scorp, I sure hope you become the new best player on the WC. You're so modest and friendly...you're a real down to earth guy! Unlike that current one they have...

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Why am i still up?

Maybe cause im texting like 4 girls lol.

I must Shiz on all of them before i go to this tournament, muahhahahahahah!!!

Lol, ok ima try n get tired again, idk why im up lolz.

Nite people

ScorpionSting

Smash Rookie
LOL why does everyone hate mango.. Hes not THAT bad.. Hes actually kinda funny. =P

Shiz - Ok shiz we get it your cool .. No need to brag about you talking to 4 women, and shiz on them? thats so mean! LOL

Max Ketchum

You know what Scorp, you've really opened my eyes. Perhaps I shouldn't see Mango with this view of hatred and give him the respect he deserves. Thanks a lot!

-Kharg-

Smash Rookie
Man Scorp, I sure hope you become the new best player on the WC. You're so modest and friendly...you're a real down to earth guy! Unlike that current one they have...
Doom, you shouldn't worry about namedropping Mango. It's not like he can read the boards or anything being banned and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom