• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol the first apex was so crazy. i hope to see another GF as epic as last time

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Wow thanks everyone who is trying to help us get there it's really appreciated.
We all want to see him there, and I'll make sure we end up on opposite sides of the bracket.

Depending on how much money we can raise, we'll bring Shiz and possibly his brothers to APEX2010 in New Jersey.

The tournament is soon, probably 4 weeks from now, and buying a plane ticket would be damaging to their financial situation.

SO! Since I know how to do naaaaaaasteee deals on Kayak.com and how to find good tickets, I will take the job of collecting DONATIONS from Smashers of both Melee and Brawl at WATO11.

Shiz, SpeedN, and SmashMac w/ photographer Amber @ NOOB1

I will be writing and documenting the names of each person who donates, and exactly how much they gave. If for any reason there is not enough money to get Shiz to the tournament, I will quickly give back all donations that were initially given.

I start the fund today, by putting $10 of my own into the fund. Tickets are around $230 round for each person, so we need to make sure everyone puts in at least a few bucks, maybe $5.

If you choose to make a larger donation, I WILL (at some point) grab the microphone at Apex2010, and announce ALL of the names of the people who donated, from least to most.
If you choose to stay anonymous, that is completely understood.

I WANT SHIZ to go as much as anyone, so this fund should at least make some help to the cause.

Come to WATO10 to Donate @ Next Level Lan July 17th and 18th!

Or you can just contact me @ 407-488-0510

let's do this.

I know this guy will.

The infamous YummynBeefy

My PayPal is juanthefatty@yahoo.com

I put in $10 of my own so far.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
if i bring my gf, she doesnt need to pay 35 dollar venue fee does she?

even if shes there for a day. i dont see a spectator fee on the OP or maybe im blind

but i wanna know if someone goes to jsut chilll, do they have to pay that insane fee? lol

LLDL

Smash Hero
no they don't pay venue. there will be a spectator fee that will be going up after all the entries have paid or around that time.

Iliad

Smash Lord
if i bring my gf, she doesnt need to pay 35 dollar venue fee does she?

even if shes there for a day. i dont see a spectator fee on the OP or maybe im blind

but i wanna know if someone goes to jsut chilll, do they have to pay that insane fee? lol
If she's on all the recordings yelling "OHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KSIZZLE! YEAH! KSIZZLE! OHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHH" She has to pay a venue fee of 50$

LLDL

Smash Hero
Lmfao after like every kill, i think i remember that on a stream.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
What the eff...

I was updating the first post and then went to the twitter account to update and then clicked back to the Apex thread first post and then APEX COMMERICAL embedded at the top! Cool!

Check out the OP~ I also updated some minor things here and there.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero

LLDL

Smash Hero
I just got my new laptop, I'm typing with it right now. It records smash vids fine and even has a built in mic, so it looks like my recording setup is all set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom