• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. I don't like posting info about other events in other threads but due to the nature of the post I think it is important especially since this event is right before SuperCon.

Hotel discounts for SuperCon 2010 end this week. If you are traveling from out of state make sure if you want to stay where the gamers are staying to book your hotel room now.

http://www.supercon2k.com/HotelInfo.php

Rates will go back up after next week.

... Will post later about this.

Jtails

Smash Lord
anyone wanna mm me in brawl?
lol I'm whacksauce, ill do 5 and up!

pm me or post!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
pools will be top 3 advance from each

about DFG do not post here again about supercon period. I do not need to say more.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
basically...it will be 64-96 man brackets depends on the ppl

doubles im doing 1 round of pools
singles im doing 2 rounds of pools

no johns play hard

HugS™

Smash Lord
Hugs play brawl again man, I was kinda sad at Pound when I asked you to play and you only wanted to play melee
LoL I saw plenty of sad faces at Genesis when I told people I didn't want to play Melee.

Poor HugS can't please everyone :(

LLDL

Smash Hero
Silent wolf $2 mm? lol. I'm not spamming MM, I'm just trying to get a lot of good players on my recording setup.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
As long as Snakeee, Judge, Malcolm, Chudat, and myself aren't all in the same pool like Pound then I'll be happy :D

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
setups should be coming through. I know the ones I got from companies are.

I doubt that will happen keitaro .

Thing is guys this only is amazing as long as all of you help us. Bringing setups, friends, and other things can make it great for you so try to enjoy yourselves.

Also, I wanna thank all of you who are planning on attending for making this tournament worth it. Whether its 200 people or 400+ ( hoping for the 400 + XD ) I will have fun cause I will be doing a service for all of you. I promise to make sure this event is memorable.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
unless plane tickets skyrocket next friday compared to what they are now (200-240), im definitely coming :laugh:

not doing my registration until literally 7/30 though. just warning you guys now

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
bych register :>
i wont have the money to until then.

unless you want me to register this weekend, and not have enough for the plane ticket on 7/30 cause they'll all go ridiculously high in price being so close to the parting date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom