• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent

Smash Champion
Dang, I cant find anybody to team with me for Brawl.

Anybody with a solid tournament record wanna team with a top Sonic?

I play best with a heavy power character like snake, wario, dk and the like, but my sonic is very adaptable and I can play with just about anyone as long as I dont have to completely carry the team
We could do Double Sonic for the lulz if you wanted.

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
holy cr@p i might come to this my first out of state tourney! ill mm a ton of ppl if i go

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
basically...watching dragnet...wow tom hanks being a pretty boy and dan ackyrod being awesome XD

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
God I'm gonna be up for a two days straight making all those badges for ppl who register last minute ._.

Yea pound4 had tons of late registrants.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Yeah, top 8 for SSFIV got gold sticks.
TvC, MvC2, HD Remix, and Kayane (winner of the Women's Invitational) all got a gold stick.

Tekken winner didn't get one, because Tekken is bad.
Idk about Melty Blood, didn't get to watch the finals :/
The BB kids got no attention because they gave up their spot to Melty, because the community thinks there's a huge balance issue with Rachel and Nu.

Also, edit, just for fun :3
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=76972
gtfo.
Tekken is a much more legit game than SFIV.
Also. BB didn't give up their spot, they just simply lost the poll. Nu is OP. Rachel not so much(Since Nu pretty much destroys her). In this game, if your not Nu you're probably not winning.

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
ok so im pretty sure this topic has already been covered but i just found out i'll probably be attending. If you dont know who you're teaming with or not sure if you are entering teaams yet what do i do for registration? have all the discounted entry stuff ended already? i heard some thing about that

and if i missed anythingor if someone just wants to give me a heads up that would be great thanks

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
gtfo.
Tekken is a much more legit game than SFIV.
Also. BB didn't give up their spot, they just simply lost the poll. Nu is OP. Rachel not so much(Since Nu pretty much destroys her). In this game, if your not Nu you're probably not winning.
Tekken?? The game where you launch people and endlessly combo without any chance of escape at all??

I disagree.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Tekken?? The game where you launch people and endlessly combo without any chance of escape at all??

I disagree.
Your joking right? When you say theres no escape? You must be mistaking Tekken for Fate/Unlimited Codes.
The moment you land from getting combo'ed you have PLENTY of options for escape. Besides, Tekken and all other fighting games minus SF4 don't have ******** 1 frame links or whatever that bull**** is.

M@v

Subarashii!
So yeah this brawl player is officially picking up melee. I'm not gonna enter it at this because I'd get lolraped and I'm still mainly brawl focused, but I want friendlies at this. Who's down?

M@v

Subarashii!
Its not hard to learn melee when the best player in the world trains you.

whereuat mango.

Kinda regret not playing you more at melee in florida....but at the same time I went from an ok player to legit in brawl because I played you and everyone else in Florida so much.

EDIT: This is sad....Hbox is in the same house as me right now and yet I'm talking with him through smashboards. We are such losers Q_Q

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Your joking right? When you say theres no escape? You must be mistaking Tekken for Fate/Unlimited Codes.
The moment you land from getting combo'ed you have PLENTY of options for escape. Besides, Tekken and all other fighting games minus SF4 don't have ******** 1 frame links or whatever that bull**** is.
lol those 1 frame links are ******** though. I don't have the techskill to consistently link combos frame accurate while I hear my opponent smashing an ultra on their controller.

But in Tekken it is very hard to stop a combo from continuing compared to Melee, Brawl, or SFIV and before you hit the ground you can't do anything at all but get comboed.

Alukard

Smash Hero
God I'm gonna be up for a two days straight making all those badges for ppl who register last minute ._.

Yea pound4 had tons of late registrants.
YO alex ... hug/kiss ya girl cuz shes amazing for this LOL

i feel sooo bad crismas cuz i haven't registered yet ... u can go ahead and make mine tho i WILL have to register later this month ... bills are piling on this month =[

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
YO alex ... hug/kiss ya girl cuz shes amazing for this LOL

i feel sooo bad crismas cuz i haven't registered yet ... u can go ahead and make mine tho i WILL have to register later this month ... bills are piling on this month =[
Aw...Alu <3 thank you :) no worries though about not registering, I'll be sure to make yours!

Crismas I can't make it but could you make me a tag? I still have the old one on my desk and would like one from this event, **** family stuff >.>
I will try, depends on how many left overs I have (though I actually think I have some left over from Pound 4) also depends on how much ink I have left in my printer after this :3

ALSO, Tekken is amazing. If someone brought Tekken with them at Apex I would most def. play. I just ignored Heero's comment because he always ****s on it xD

ALSO, that commerical by VGBootcamp is sex.

DIP!

So Fatal

Smash Master
Aw...Alu <3 thank you :) no worries though about not registering, I'll be sure to make yours!

I will try, depends on how many left overs I have (though I actually think I have some left over from Pound 4) also depends on how much ink I have left in my printer after this :3

ALSO, Tekken is amazing. If someone brought Tekken with them at Apex I would most def. play. I just ignored Heero's comment because he always ****s on it xD

ALSO, that commerical by VGBootcamp is sex.
thank you :3

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
don't forget guys, Pound had 150 entrants before the last week and then got 350 at the last second

This already has 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom