• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuCKy

Smash Master
1700 entrants for multiple games and communities >_>
I couldddd be wrong but i dont think so lol super street fighter 4 had about 1700 entrants. In total with all of the games there was over 3,000 entrants . . .but i could be wrong lol

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
1700 entrants for multiple games and communities >_>
No. They actually had 1700+ just for SSFIV. I heard total there was something like 5000 people there including spectators. SSFIV had 16 pools and each pool was 128 man double elimination bracket with only the top 2 from each pool making it to semi-finals bracket of top 32.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
@ cris, good effort to try and save face tho.

wow

how much did daigo win?
I dont know the cash but I know that the top 8 for SF got a GOLD PLATED ARCADE STICK. along with the winners for every other game, TvC, mvc2, HD remix, tekken, melty blood, and I think blazblue.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Im still trying to figure out how lee gets his hair to stay like that.

Its a mystery to me.
Lee is like a girl when it comes to his hair. He will put in the time to make it look good and stay good lol.

LEEEEEEEEE name search this. We gotta hang out man.

CO18

Smash Hero
I cant look at razer's face without laughing ahh.

I will be upset if I return home and don't have the money I remember having before I left for africa and can't make this

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
hmmm i gotta register soon

also anyone beastly want to team?
someone team with this man, hes mad good and even beat Mango in pools at pound 3 (like that matters lol mango)

but seriously hes a legit luigi :)

SwiftBass

Smash Hero

Andross has ordered us to take you down.
win.......starfox 64 is my ****. WHO IS THE GREAT LEON!

Well I believe it either way, the community is very large.
on this note......
with vanz on the whole large tourney thing(im quoting crismas just because its on topic(not because i think she is arguing a point or anything). I know everyone loves the hype and all the epicness of HUGE crowds and stuff but even with smash. it can only get but so big without being comfortable/unreasonable. I mean I can only imagine how pool play went at evo for sf4.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I dont know the cash but I know that the top 8 for SF got a GOLD PLATED ARCADE STICK. along with the winners for every other game, TvC, mvc2, HD remix, tekken, melty blood, and I think blazblue.
Yeah, top 8 for SSFIV got gold sticks.
TvC, MvC2, HD Remix, and Kayane (winner of the Women's Invitational) all got a gold stick.

Tekken winner didn't get one, because Tekken is bad.
Idk about Melty Blood, didn't get to watch the finals :/
The BB kids got no attention because they gave up their spot to Melty, because the community thinks there's a huge balance issue with Rachel and Nu.

Also, edit, just for fun :3
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=76972

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer

The BB kids got no attention because they gave up their spot to Melty, because the community thinks there's a huge balance issue with Rachel and Nu.

Also, edit, just for fun :3
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=76972
I mean they are so clearly far above everyone else it's silly. Arakune is up there, but his pressure games are only but so hard to deal with XD

Ah well, CS is like completely flip floppin the tier list so the trash characters can be sweet :)

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I mean they are so clearly far above everyone else it's silly. Arakune is up there, but his pressure games are only but so hard to deal with XD

Ah well, CS is like completely flip floppin the tier list so the trash characters can be sweet :)
They really are.
God,
I mean Rachel
, Rachel is so amazing.
Yeah, Arakune's pressure is so stupidly good!! I'm glad he's not as powerful in CS, but it's a shame my princess is Alu-tier.
R.I.P Rachel...

Nathaniel?

It would be Alexander Johnathan Strife
I think Nathaniel sounds so much better.
Even somewhat classy....

You need to seem classy.
Racist >.>

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I am not racist I hate everyone equally LOL.

Please Johnathan is my first name and I love it just always liked Alex better.

besides customer service makes u mean to people...and also tolerate...u deal with people like that are so snotty you want to throw a chair lol

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
besides customer service makes u mean to people...and also tolerate...u deal with people like that are so snotty you want to throw a chair lol
I want to throw a chair at you for being jerk and always mispelling my name and getting everyone to say it D;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom