• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
tekken is a terrible game. its fun, but when you try to play it seriously its just bad.

and to the guy who said you have tons of options after you hit the ground, I think what you meant to say was that you have 3 BAD options to choose from after the 5TH time you hit ground and get popped back in to the air by a medium hitting attack...

LLDL

Smash Hero
So Alex what are we doing 64 man bracket or 32 man bracket? Assuming we get mad entrants.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. I don't like posting info about other events in other threads but due to the nature of the post I think it is important especially since this event is right before SuperCon.

Hotel discounts for SuperCon 2010 end this week. If you are traveling from out of state make sure if you want to stay where the gamers are staying to book your hotel room now.

http://www.supercon2k.com/HotelInfo.php

Rates will go back up after next week.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. I don't like posting info about other events in other threads but due to the nature of the post I think it is important especially since this event is right before SuperCon.

Hotel discounts for SuperCon 2010 end this week. If you are traveling from out of state make sure if you want to stay where the gamers are staying to book your hotel room now.

http://www.supercon2k.com/HotelInfo.php

Rates will go back up after next week.
Hey, **** off promoting that **** here. **** OFF

APEX!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
OMG, we get a mod in here for this promoting-of-another-event *** *****!!!

also

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME THE NUMBER TO THE HYATT?

I tried to 411 it and that **** just keep ringing (like 30 rings)

ScorpionMaster

Banned via Warnings
Hay guys this is going to be my first big OOS state tourney and I'm having trouble finding somewhere to stay, would any one like to let me stay in their hotel room? Preferably a room without alcohol so I can get a good nights rest.

Hopefully my teammate Sub-Zero Master can come

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Hay guys this is going to be my first big OOS state tourney and I'm having trouble finding somewhere to stay, would any one like to let me stay in their hotel room? Preferably a room without alcohol so I can get a good nights rest.

Hopefully my teammate Sub-Zero Master can come
I have an open spot if you want it.

No alcohol at all.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Really? Id really appreciate that, how much am I gonna pay? Also can you tell me who's in your room?
Depends on how long you're staying. It's $15 per night.

We have a hotel from Thursday to Sunday. By that I mean we have to check-out Sunday.

My room contains Me, Milktea, Dazwa, Boxman, Zhu, MacD and Watkins

ScorpionMaster

Banned via Warnings
15 sounds great. I know zhu and macd live here in SoCal but i haven't got a chance to meet them. And I don't know anyone else except milktea. Hay isn't that MaNg0's gf? How does he feel with a bunch of guys sleeping in the same room with his gf? Oh well I wont question it.

Thanks for letting me in ^__^

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
No problem man :D

Always happy to support new smashers.

I'm on good terms with Mango and Milktea so I think we should be fine.

Plus MacD is gay and stuff.

ScorpionMaster

Banned via Warnings
Oh alright thats cool then.. And gay? Hmm dont know how I feel about that one. As long as I dont have to sleep next to him or anything. Thanks ^_^

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'll just keep track of my money matches in this post. :>

Axe: $1 Falco Ditto - 2/3
Kage: $2 Ganondorf - 2/3
Nintendude: $2 - 2/3
Epsilon: $2 Zelda - 2/3
DJ Rome: $2 Sheik Best 2/3
Lunar: $5 Marth - 2/3
Dr. PP: $2 Falco Ditto - 2/3
Silent Wolf: $2 Falco Ditto - 2/3
Shiz: $2 Falco ditto 3/5