• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtails

Smash Lord
hey avarice, i dont get a mm with you? :p
i used to play ness alot haha

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
please explain to me how this works for 9th and 13th places, which each have 4 players tied for the same spot.

Also, i predict brawl not completing on time (shocker)
4 MAN BRACKET! losers play each other for 11 and 12, winners play each other for 9, 10.

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11 12

Ignore my th's spam I just felt lazy =(

or round robin but bracket would be cooler lol

and thats cuz we usually have the last day lmao.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
hey avarice, i dont get a mm with you? :p
i used to play ness alot haha
Sure! There's really no way I could remember everyone I want to play for one post, so I just put everyone that I could remember that I've either played online or seen play a lot and want to find out how I stack up, but that's also why I put "anyone else that's good" XD... So yea anyone else I didn't mention don't take it personally lol, I want to play everyone here anyway =)

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Lol wow... what a jerk.

You're hella right though xD
=P Well actually, when I was trying to find a font/color I liked, I did stumble across most of the ones SWF has to offer. So I remembered it from that, but yes, I saw it when I quoted you. =P I liked Tahoma for quite a while.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I think now I have to start thinking about a hotel too, which sucks cuz I was hoping OOC would get accomodation!

M@v

Subarashii!
the hyatt regency(alex's discounted hotel) is $99 a night.

Its not too bad for a room. I stayed at a hyatt regency for MLG columbus. They are pretty good, except they charge you $10 for 24 hours of internet(but I cheated the system; droid internet ftw)

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
=P Well actually, when I was trying to find a font/color I liked, I did stumble across most of the ones SWF has to offer. So I remembered it from that, but yes, I saw it when I quoted you. =P I liked Tahoma for quite a while.
Oh okay, Sharky was wrong after all.
In your face!! >.>

Yeah, I was trying out different fonts as well and I liked Tahoma for a while, but definitely sticking to Lucidia Sans Unicode. I can never choose a color though ;[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom