• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Wow, who needs melee players when brawl players already insult themselves?

Is this what it's like to be in a brawl thread...?

Diakonos

Smash Lord
zzz ur dumb, sorry this happens in any community, it recently happened with mango and hungrybox, its called trashtalk. stay in canada please LOL
Sorry man, I was just surprised by what seems to be the norm in threads I've seen dominated by Brawl players. Maybe it's a generational difference.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lol. You act like trash talk like this doesnt happen in melee threads, when it CLEARLY does...

late reply @ swordgard, lain is kinda buns now, and meep mains fox now. Id be better off trying to figure out if youre better than CHEESE. lawl.

Also, I will do 10$ money matches with ANYONE that wants to fight my sonic with ROB. I think sonic beats ROB in the matchup and im willing to beat down every single person that plays the character to prove it.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
lol. You act like trash talk like this doesnt happen in melee threads, when it CLEARLY does...

late reply @ swordgard, lain is kinda buns now, and meep mains fox now. Id be better off trying to figure out if youre better than CHEESE. lawl.

Also, I will do 10$ money matches with ANYONE that wants to fight my sonic with ROB. I think sonic beats ROB in the matchup and im willing to beat down every single person that plays the character to prove it.
mm me n my bro's rob lol lets go

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I am willing to side-bet up to 20$ on holy. Anyone in USA who believes USA>Canada can sidebet against me : )
You really think you can already storm down upon US when you never went to a Major tournament yet? If reality is too strong for you.. then this will be a rude awakening. =P

If not.. then by all means kill everyone.

swordgard

Smash Hero
You really think you can already storm down upon US when you never went to a Major tournament yet? If reality is too strong for you.. then this will be a rude awakening. =P

If not.. then by all means kill everyone.
LOL

The warrior has spoken.

I hope I am good enough to be the 2nd case.

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
easily lol =]
I guess everybody here will say that im easy cuz im from Canada its sad :(

And if you use Aib ladder to prove Im gonna be easy for you, just let me tell you last time I played in the ladder, I had more points that you have now using only bowser. But still it doenst matter its wifi, we will see at apex ;)

EDIT: K.I.D. I accept the challenge rob vs sonic

sauc3

Smash Lord
LOL

The warrior has spoken.

I hope I am good enough to be the 2nd case.
you placed 5th at a local hamilton tourney, lol, don't think you're gunna be runnin a train through the US.

Holy, you got dis, i'll side bet on your rob any day, like 5 bucks tho, any takers?

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Oh, I never said anything about trashtalk. I see trashtalk more as a "lulz you suck and I'm going to beat you rofl".

... not so much as "lulz you ***-eater". I'm quite sure it has to do with the melee community being more aged?

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Oh, I never said anything about trashtalk. I see trashtalk more as a "lulz you suck and I'm going to beat you rofl".

... not so much as "lulz you ***-eater". I'm quite sure it has to do with the melee community being more aged?
Pretty sure it was M2K who called Ally a ***-eater.
Pretty sure that guy's been around for a while now.

Pretty sure every sentence I've started has had the words, "pretty sure".
Wow... I need sleep.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
so ur Freeeeeeee

5 bucks you're on
LOL
Wow.

What
the

Seriously 100$ MM?

I don't know, like maverick said, I do feel like I am going to get scrooged hard. I really feel like 100$ is a bit too much. Though I am really considering it.

If not, I would probably do one thats 50$. I dunnow, it just feels awkward to put 100$ on a single set XD.

edit: I know strife, no worries. Just making it clear though, Canadas a force to be reckoned with. If you think we are free, come and MM us. Especially if you main snake please : )
swordgard mm me to :o
Also, I am calling it right here, either me or holy are in top 4.
no lol
Omg ally eats ***!?!?!?!?!?
only if you forfeit to him bracket :lick:

its the only way he can beat me now :laugh:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lol @ diakonos.
calls brawl players out for trashtalking, and to prove his point, brings up something said by one of the top 5 (on a good day) melee players in the world

also lol @ holy.
Why do you say youll be the only ROB to beat me? You make it seem like you know who I am and Im a good player or something...

also, why is kingkong bringing up wifi and aib here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom